Dream Drop Distance Returning Organisation Members?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ, Jun 7, 2011.

?

Do you want other members to return?

1. Yes, that would be awesome.

35 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No, they should stay dead.

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Doesn't matter to me.

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

No one knows for sure.

The only real guarentees we have are Xehanort and Sora (derp). Arguably, Axel could be here too, since Sora also needs to mend his hurting. And I was flipping through the Re:coded instruction booklet and one of the three quotes referring to people who were most hurt in the story was referencing him, along with Roxas and Namine, whose hurt will/has been mended.

tl;dr version: Lea might be back. Xehanort is back. Everyone else is up to chance.

Though, I would like to see Braig again since he had a pretty big part in BBS.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Plums, I pulled out the book and I see what you mean but let's think this through before makng assumptions, no?

A second Sora who should have never been.
    I think this could mean EITHER Roxas (obvious choice to most) or Xion. Xion was a puppet, therefore, never MEANT to exist. Based on the other two, I think it could be Xion.

A girl with power over Sora's memories.
    Naminé~herp derp

A young man who tried his best to save them.
    This is relative. In my opinion it's either Roxas or Axel.
    Roxas tried to save Xion in Days and Naminé in KH2.
    Axel tries to save Xion for part of Days as well and he tries to save Roxas (bring him back before he's eliminated) in KH2.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

I don't think they should all come back, especially if they come back as bosses.

Kingdom Hearts is walking a fine line (imo) with constantly bringing back the same bosses in some games. This game is suppose to be taking place after KH2 and I don't feel it necessary for the story to have the dead members of the Org wandering around. If they were there but in heartless form that would be kinda cool, but I hope that that would be used more in KH3 as MX's plot to use the heartless members of the Org to do his bidding but I digress.

If a few of them somehow where in the game it would be a nice emotional addition to the story...but I feel that for the overall story progression it wouldn't work.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I kind of wish the order didn't matter. That way you could kill a Heartless in KH3 or 3D (or any future game), realize it's the Heartless of an Org member and then have their True Self reform right in front of you and then you have to deal with them.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Actually, I really like this idea. But since when has the order of the destroying mattered? I don't recall worrying about the order - unless I haven't been paying attention...

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'd have to google a legit source, but in an interview, Nomura said Heartless first, then Nobody.

7. Kelly630 Merlin's Housekeeper

They should bring out the heartless of the organization and make it part of Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery exam.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This would be QUITE epic but seeing as how there have been theories about some of the Heartless' of members being defeated in KH and their Nobodies in CoM and KHII, it obviously takes time for them to come back as the true self.

Well, the Mark of Mastery exam is just to see if they're both worthy of officialy being called Keyblade Masters. Although in the 3D trailer we see Sora standing against Xemnas and Riku standing against Ansem SoD so I think they might have to fight them once again. It could just be illusions of them though...

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

The Organization isn't terribly relevant anymore... unless Xehanort needs flunkies. It depends on the core group's relationship circa Birth by Sleep, and how the surviving members react to being human again. I'd like to see Braig return, though, just 'cause I think it'd be funny if the wily survivalist actually survived. Doesn't happen often; karma usually catches up to them before now.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Quite personally, I most certainly would not mind the presence of such restored characters - however, I would most certainly prefer it if the number of presently restored characters was in itself minimal - restricted to, at maximum, about three or four, as excessive return of all of the Organization members would be generally cluttering. These three or four characters may be major in themselves or have thus been major in the past - perhaps Axel, Saix, and to a lesser extent even Xigbar - so a continuity may be maintained with their presence within the plot. However, a major problem with this restoration would be the general factor of these characters' respective story arcs - Xigbar's may be continued further, in my personal opinion, due to the factor of understanding very little of his character in Kingdom Hearts II whilst receiving only marginally larger amounts of information on his backstory in Birth By Sleep - it appears that his story may be advanced upon with a proper closing besides a general defeat in The World That Never Was. Xemnas is most certainly to return unless another major antagonist appears, which is extremely unlikely. The others are relatively less likely due to either being minor characters or having relatively "closed" story arcs - Axel, in my opinion, is within the latter - Saix, another relatively major character at this point however, may be up in the air in some cases.

Thus, it would indeed be quite nice - and necessary - for some members to return, but it would be equally lovely if not too many characters would be present.

11. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

All because of Saix's orders. I wonder how they would feel if he told them that. He is the organization's assassin. Yeah that is funny because Sora didn't know where to go in the Betwixt and Between. He would of been dead if it weren't for Axel. If anything Sora owes Axel. Keeping Axel away from their shadows is better than him chosing sides. Demyx wouldn't hate him though. I can easily see him and Axel creating their own group because none of them wanted to be helped by Sora. And neither did they cry out to him.

12. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    i really like this idea... I have thought about what yen sid had said and thought it would be possible... It would be good for ven to see Lea/Isa again wouldn't it? (I am sorry but i have this REALLY big feeling that they are bringing Ven and Aqua back)

13. Llave Superless Moderator

there is no doubt we've seen the last of Axel/Lea (and well, MX and Terra). Not certain about Saix/Isa, but i would love to somehow to see the somebodies of Demyx, (lolz wouldn't it be funny if he was not a wimp?!) Larxene, Marluxia, and Luxord, and whomever i missed... but yeah that would be an awesome break through:)

14. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    well the idea has been thrown out so we shall see what happens! lol