Chain of Memories riku help? my cards are weak against trickmaster

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Hilary, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

hey i managed to make it to the last two worlds of the second set of worlds and decided to do wonderland before holloweentown since i didnt have any issues with the trick master with sora and thought it was going to be easy..but it isnt..my riku's cards are mysteriously weaker..and i cant card stack because i am losing my cards even faster than i was before...nothing is over number 6...and most of of them are 5 and 4s..why did they get so weak? how can i make them stronger?
    i am level 29
    19 ap
    18 dp
    what should i do?? to get stronger cards so i can beat the trickmaster

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

You can't get stronger cards with Riku. The cards used are different between each world, unfortunately. The best you can do is use some helpful enemy cards (if you have some), use Mickey cards whenever you get some, and use the gimmick card whenever you can.

3. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

i dont..quite get how to use the enemy cards..they litterally never come up

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

If you're playing the PS2 version, you can switch between enemy cards and regular cards with the Select button. Haven't played the GBA version in years, but I think it's with the Select button as well.

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Unfortunately, in the early stages of Riku's story you kinda just have to power through, like the ornery chef said. It helps if you combine your cards before attacking; they don't have to result in sleights, but a normal combo with a power of 15 is more likely to go through than three individual strikes with a power of 5 each. And if you have any 0's at all, be sure to ration them out; only use them to stop attacks you can't afford to take, like opposing sleights.

6. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

i have no 0s..my cards dont go past 5..and i only have three 5's the rest are 1,2,3 and 4...im a level 32 at the moment...[DOUBLEPOST=1372968655][/DOUBLEPOST]should i level up some more?????? would it matter???

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Leveling up should always help. In your case, I think it would be best to focus on increasing HP and AP.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

The HP would help, but it also helps if he put up DP (at least I think that's what it was...was it called Dark Points? I can't remember for sure), and I did that most of the time. What I did was I made a ratio of doing attack and Dark Points by about 3-1, so his attack was fairly high, and at the same time he could stay in his second form longer so I'd be able to use stronger moves on the enemies.

9. Hilary Merlin's Housekeeper

i made it past it thanks guys..now i just have to figure out how to beat the blue haired guy..he is such a horrible card stealer