Kingdom Hearts II Riku's Nobody?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Marluxia13579, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swillum Merlin's Housekeeper

O.K this may sound weird but I think Riku IS a Nobody. Riku can use the power of Light and Darkness to no Limits and Riku Just fits in with them I guess, What'll twist that'll be.

2. Cerberus55 Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel being Riku's nobody.... No I just cant see that. They don't even look alike. That Riku have a nobody is possible but I don't think its Axel. They dont even have the same haircolour. Axel might be Reno's nobody but not Riku's.

3. Axelrific Banned

Sigh, im tired of seeing these threads. Anyways, Riku can't have a Nobody because his heart never left his body. His heart was being controlled, or, better, his body was being manipulated and at the same time his heart by Xehanort's Heartless.

Review:
    His heart NEVER left his body.

4. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

I know I explained this SO LONG AGO why is this thread still discussed WTF go to the darn 1st page to get the darn answer

5. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

It is highly improbably Axel is Riku's nobody...but with Nomura....one can never know......except for Nomura of course.....Nomura and God......xD That's one of my favorite catch phrases, just so you all know,
    only God and Tetsuya Nomura know everything.

But anyway, Axel has been revealed to practically be Reno from FF(I forget which, I think either VI or VII).
    But anagramming Axel without the X doesn't give anything close to Reno.

But then again, Axel's anagrams don't come out with anything else, either.
    Ael
    Ale
    Lea
    Lae
    Eal
    Ela

At least half of those names are girl names.
    And the rest are to stupid to be the real name of a character with probably the largest fan-base
    out of any kingdomhearts character.

But let us not forget "Darkness-in-Zero", for those who know.

And to the people to who are complaining about "another thread like this", the starter even said it was impossible.
    But as to whether it would have made the story better, I am skeptical.

6. Repliku Chaser

Nomura said himself that Axel was NOT Reno. Axel was modeled off of Reno and has the same voice actor. Other than that there is no connection to them.

7. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually, the storyline of KH would be a lot better if Axel was Riku's nobody. xD
    I don't think Riku was ever a heartless actually. If he was, I was never informed of this. And if he was, his nobody would have been in the Organization so he could be used by Xemnas. Heh, some wanted him so bad, they made a lifelike replica of what they wished he would be.

If any on this is wrong, please don't correct me or anything. I'm just trying to make a point. xD

8. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

That's exactly what I was trying to say.

Unfortunately most people didn't bother to read what I had written before commenting. *sigh*

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Completely agreed.I can say to everyone that Axel is not his Nobody.By the time Ansem took over riku, the organisation was already up to no.XII so it's impossible.I thought Riku had a heartless like some of you but i looked into that.He couldn't have a heartless because the heart never left the body.Once the heart leaves the body and is taken by the darkness it takes a form of its own but thats not the case so he couldn't have a heartless.

400th Post!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Sora and Roxas didn't have the same hair color. Roxas had dirty bland and sora had brown. Namine had blond and Kairi had pink. But other then that yeah no Axel nobody!

11. Repliku Chaser

I actually am glad they didn't make Axel Riku's Nobody. It would have been horribly see-through and predictable and also made Axel just well...not as cool. Riku and Axel are both great characters and it was nice to see that just Namine/Kairi and Roxas/Sora had their connections because it would have been pretty boring otherwise. I don't exactly see why people think it would have been a good idea.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Well Axel isn't Riku's nobody that is true and Axel was based of Reno and as for the Name Axel this is how iot was given take away the x and you get ael switch the l and e and you get ale which was Reno's favorite drink there you go. As for Riku having a nobody it may be possible because Riku does seperate from his body when he falls into darkness are Sora turns heartless. He get engulfed in darkness giving the heartless full control because if you recall you only see Riku again after the door to light is opened and I think thats where Axel's somebody waits now as well as Roxas but thats just what I think. as for the Riku nobody theory it might be possible but I am not sure if he has got one.

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I have to agree with you.Axel is cool as an independant character and he will come up in the future but if he was rikus nobody, the francise would have lost alot of fans because of it's predictability.

P.S:Congrats on becoming a Section Mod. I forgot to say it earlier.

14. Axelrific Banned

Sigh, if you just wanna convince people about Axel being Riku's Nobody and that will sharpen the plot, then forget about it! Many here have already proven over a millioth time that there's no possibility.

15. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

To be fair, I did say right from the beginning that Axel isn't Riku's Nobody, and the point of this thread wasn't to prove that he was.

16. Axelrific Banned

Then what's the point of a thread whom's creator knew that the answer from the very moment was no? I believe your wasting your time. Axel is like Ven, they are both recycled versions of Roxas and Reno.

17. Gopihearts123 Destiny Islands Resident

riku never turn any heartless,he join to use the power of darkness to save kairi and axal is a nobody prented to have heart but u have good point.

18. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, that's exactly my point. Riku and Axel are such potent individual characters with a lot of personality. It would be a shame to me to have them end up being in the Nobody scenario. Axel also went on to his Somebody so it gives them a chance if they want to bring him back or not. Their personalities also were pretty different.

P.S. Thank you. ^_^

Marl, I did see you say that. So you understand though, some of the same old arguments popped up because of whatever reason where people are saying that's true or Reno is Axel's somebody etc. Nothing against you because the thread wasn't intended that way and a lot of people have stuck to the topic. Others however are going the other route which there have been numerous topics about and the answers are pretty common place.

19. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Let's not kill each other over this, yes? It's a hypothetical discussion.

Anyway. Giving Riku a Nobody would make things too cliche.
    Also, what role would SE have for Riku's Nobody?

Besides, Orgainization XIII sounds so much more badass than Organization XIV. xD

20. Axelrific Banned

Indeed!
    I have to stop thinking of qupting Xemnas's "Indeed"!!!
    Anyways, someone stated that Org. XIII was named in KHII meaning that the possibility of it being Org. XIV are a good chances since it was introduced as Org. XIII in KHII, meaning that there's a possibility that in 358/2 Days the org is known as Org. XIV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.