Kingdom Hearts II Riku's Nobody?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Marluxia13579, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, sorry I got a bit annoyed there :)

It's just frustrating when people criticise you for things you haven't said in the first place.

2. Axelrific Banned

No problem! I can't actually picture Axel being Riku's Nobody since Axel's element is fire and Riku's is Darkness.

3. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i think riku doesnt have a nobody.
    1. he would be in the organization.
    2. he would weild a keyblade (or a sword)

4. Rukix Moogle Assistant

If you look closely every nobody has the letters for who they're for i.e. sora S,O,R,A re arrange and add an x you get Roxas. and namine is not a nobody. i read that they're are making a new character to be kairi's nobody.

5. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Naminé is a Nobody, it's just not clear yet who's Nobody she is.

6. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

It's kinda unfair Riku doesn't have a nobody.
    Sora has a nobody.
    Kairi has a nobody though it is kindof a plothole. She didn't officially become a heartless, and that's how nobodies are created. They just threw in namine so roxas has a straight pairing XD [Axel x Roxas forever! <3]
    Riku is missing out on the nobody fun!

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

What is it with so many threads being bumped lately?
    Riku never had his heart taken by Darkness, it was possessed BY darkness but it didn't fall into Darkness. It's a small difference, but Riku never made a Heartless so he didn't have a Nobody.
    Namine isn't really a plothole in this aspect. Kairi had NO Darkness in her heart, and she lost her heart to darkness. Because she had no darkness, she couldn't make a Heartless, but her heart was still strong enough to make a Nobody, but in order for a Nobody to be made, that person's body must travel to the Realm of In Between. Kairi's body had no darkness in her heart and couldn't leave the Realm of Light. So her heart made a body using Sora's body and Namine was born with Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul.

8. RikuKun2 Moogle Assistant

*sigh*

I'm so tired of these farfetch'd stupid theories...

Axel is Riku's Nobody?...

Newflash, AXEL IS NOBODY NUMBER VIII. Roxas was XIII, CHRONOLOGICALLY CONFUSED?
    There is NO chance in dying hell that Axel could EVER freakin' be Riku's Nobody. Maybe Marluxia, but definately NOT Axel. They don't EVEN look alike, in the slightest.

As for that new Kairi's Nobody you all are blabbering about. IT'S NOT Kairi's "new Nobody". It's actually called Xion, and was a project for Sora's data creation, to be precise, the first one. Like every Nobody, her name is an X plus a breakdown of the name, which is No.I, which proves that IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE A REAL NAME. Like Xehanort breaks down to No Heart plus an X.

Naminé IS a Nobody, but wasn't formed just with Kairi's lost of her heart, but instead is a result of both Kairi's Heart being locked inside Sora's, and both hearts being unlocked at the same time when Sora uses Riku's Keyblade to free the Princesses, hence why Naminé's powers of memory only affect Sora, and those whose hearts have come in contact with Sora.

Any other brilliant theories that NOBODY HERE HAS BOTHERED TO RESEARCH ON?! 'Cuz all these answers are just a Google type away.

9. Kites Chaser

Riku does not have a nobody because his heart was never taken from him. He was just consumed by the darkness under the control of Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless. Therefore, Riku has no nobody, which rules out the whole "Axel is Riku's nobody because he's friends with Sora's nobody Roxas" theory.

10. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

@RikuKun 2

Xion is NOT a Nobody. She's a replica of Sora. She was created from Sora's memories.
    She looks like Kairi because Sora's strongest memories are of Kairi.

And to some other people, Axel is not Reno's Nobody. 358/2 days confirmed that his real
    name was Lea.

11. RikuKun2 Moogle Assistant

I never said she WAS a Nobody to begin with. i said that, "like every other Nobody, her name is comprised of an X and a change of letters from a name", not entirely meaning that she is a Nobody. Everything that wears a robe isn't a Nobody. Like Riku, like Mickey, hell, like Xion.

12. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ironically, even though Riku has been the furthest into darkness than Sora or Kairi, like what the others said, he did not lost his heart, and therefore has no nobody.

13. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Ya... I don't think Riku ever lost his heart, so I wasn't expecting him to have a nobody...

14. powpufruitboy179 Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku was put into the Door to Darkness but never became a Heartless, so he doesn't have a nobody.

15. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Don't necrobump, kids.

16. TheUnknown Moogle Assistant

Makes Sense...

It does make sense, Roxas, Axel,And Xion are like Sora,Riku, And Kairi, But Axel is not his Nobody, My guess is Axel's Other's Name is Lea. ~.~ [Rumored] xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.