Role Play Idol Judges : Challenge 3 winner.

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Jayn, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Jayn

I was waiting for the other two judges to judge but I'm done waiting. Who wins?

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Yeah, I was expecting to see something from the others. Oh well I guess...

- I think my pick for this one would probably be Wigglz. he thoroughly surprised me with his character. Although I wish there would have been a bit more detail from him, I think he did a great job. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to offer themselves' up, so to see him do it first really made me feel for Edrina. I also think he did extremely well with his grammar and such. I mean there was the occasional mistake, but that happens. Overall, he did a really good job. My number two pick probably being Miaulement.

3. Arch Mana Knight

The thread was not worthy of my awesomeness. ...Seriously though, I won't really go and make up an excuse.

I'm going for Wigglz or MoK. Both showed initiative(unlike Midnight and I) and their posts didn't go down to one liners. Still though, Wigglz kept forgetting to capitalize "I". Hm. I'm personally leaning towards MoK but Wigglz does seem like a valid choice.

4. Jayn

I'm a bit torn now myself.

They both did something to make me second guess. I like Wigglz initiative, but before the challenge even ended he messaged me complaining about not getting the challenge and making excuses for the one post he had made. he didn't ask for help, he just ... whined, for lack of a better word ... Which was irritating.

Then MoK did the whole thing where Wigglz was first to initiate and then he pretty much ... Said "lol no" and did the same idea after Wigglz had already put it forth... Which was irritating.

So I really don't know. :c I guess I'd lean more towards Wigglz because what irritated me about him wasn't much to do with actual RPing, just his OOC etiquette, and he did initiate first. But...yeah.

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

so are we agreed then? or are we waiting on midnight??

6. Jayn

I guess we've decided on Wigglz so it's all good. Will post the thread.

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Ah sorry, my internet went down unexpectedly. I know I should of posted earlier before that happened and that's all my fault but hopefully I can start to get back into this and make amends.

And I agree with your choice, though tbh I'm still not particularly impressed with the standard from any of them.