Role Play Idol Judges : Who Wins? /Challenge Two

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Jayn, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Jayn

I prefer doing this on MSN, it takes a shorter amount of time, but our timezones don't match up very well. x:

We'll be giving immunity to a pair. Which pair do you guys think should win?

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I would say Tale/Dr. Wigglz as there posts were the most detailed, they actually finished the situation and I found it quite enjoyable to read. (I'll add other reasons to this later)

3. Jayn

I was looking at them, too. I found their interactions the most ... natural to read through, and both of them did rather well. I honestly wasn't expecting Wigglz to have improved so much from before, sorry if that sounds mean. I was pleasantly surprised.

And, of course, because they both finished their scenario.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

i agree with them having Immunity. It did flow nicely and they really worked well together. It was easy to read and there was actually detail. I could create an image of their story in my head the best. Plus yeah...the whole finishing their scenario thing really helps since it was a requirement for the challenge.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Nothing new for me to add really. It's pretty obvious who did the best. Do we decide who to kill kick out now?

6. Jayn

lol. Uhm. After the voting, we'll decide who to kick out. I'm going to make the thread now.