Kingdom Hearts II Roxas in Proof of existance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DuelRoxas16, Jul 9, 2013.

1. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

In KH2 when we entered the proof of existence we saw Roxas' tablet (I guess?) with Oblivion and Oathkeeper on it. but he did not get these two keyblades until after he left the organization and defeated Xion. so why does it show them? Is it an error on the developers side or do these tablets show the current weapons that the members hold? its not a question but just something I found interesting

2. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Probably just shows the current weapons. They knew he got the dual keys. They were tracking him down. And Axel could have told them since he fought Roxas when he had the two keys.

3. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

You can only think it is an "error" (since KH 358/2 days wasn't made yet, and since the begning of KH II Roxas had those blades, so originally they could had think he had since always , like even in the special video from KH I roxas has it.), or the tombstones from the "proof of existence" are magically conected to their organization's member that they are meant to.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Well, it's pretty much a given that they are connected to their organization member, as it turns red upon their death. So if it's connected in one way, why not another?

5. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

I can understand that but the members didn't technically die they just returned to being their somebody

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That's not until 3D

7. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

The NOBODIES still die. Can't deny they faded away. Someone in the game said Roxas was the only nobody who didn't have to die to reunite with Sora.

8. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

He and Naminé! Yes... but his existence maybe vanished?
    Maybe the organization just keep their information up to date. It is a bit strange though, and if I had to bet it would be that before 358/2 days they didn't planned that Roxas got his dual keyblade hability only at the end of the game, because He was show at KH 2, and at deep drive using 2 key blades.

9. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

but Marluxia never died he was just trapped within castle oblivion

10. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

If I remember he actually did die. Zexion said that to Riku and it was also in his journal.

11. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

the clone died b
    ut marluxia is still alive, thats why he will return when they go to castle oblivion

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nope. Marly's dead. Sora got the poor sucker. His Proof of Existence is red, and Zexion mentioned that Marluxia had been killed by Sora. It's in Riku's Journal.

13. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

there was never a cutscene showing marly's death only that sora trapped him inside a room in castle oblivion

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Skip to like 30 seconds in the following video. No one screams in that much pain from just being trapped:

15. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

then why did sora need to seal the room if marluxia was dead?

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Because the room doesn't serve anymore purpose. Just because it's sealed doesn't mean anything's there. I can lock a closet I don't need, and that doesn't mean I trapped something in there.

Honestly at this point, I just believe you don't wanna be wrong and that's why you keep finding excuses like that.

17. A Zebra Chaser

There is no reason to assume Sora to have locked the door based on 'not needing it'
    But Maruxia is dead
    My assumption was that it was just Sora's way of containing the power Marluxia used (Which appears to be roughly on par with Ansem in KH1), or was just a safety precaution

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That could also be a possibility.

Point still stands: Marly is dead.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The whole purpose of the Proof of Existence is to go back and fight enigmas of Organization members who have been defeated. The way I see it, the developers just made the weapons shown on the stones reflect the weapons said member would use when you fought against them (which does explain Roxas' Oathkeeper + Oblivion combo); apart from that, you fight Roxas the first time you get to TWTNW in Final Mix+ and he dual wields them at that point. Everything in TWTNW is mystical in its own right, so why can't a stone change its face? I mean, they do have a castle that turns into a giant flying dragon...

20. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

it does make sense that sora sealed marly's power. there was no specific reason sora sealed the room and I assumed it was because marly was still alive