Kingdom Hearts II Roxas in Proof of existance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DuelRoxas16, Jul 9, 2013.

1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

You're thinking of the Cavern of Remembrance in Radiant Garden. Proof of Existence is the area in TWTNW with all the gravestones right before where you fight Xigbar.[DOUBLEPOST=1374073359][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just thought that was Castle Oblivion's Keyhole, which would have changed places after Aqua created it from the Land of Departure. Sora probably just locked it because it was another Keyhole that hadn't yet been locked. Of course, this is based on the original Chain of Memories, which I remember much better than Re:COM.

2. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

At first, I thought it was an developers oversight. But when I played Days, I realized that he was being watched when he fought Xion. And during his battle with Riku.

3. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

who was watching him?

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

The Organization. They expected Roxas to encounter them, but it didn't happen because of the sudden appearance of Riku.

5. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

I just thought that was Castle Oblivion's Keyhole, which would have changed places after Aqua created it from the Land of Departure. Sora probably just locked it because it was another Keyhole that hadn't yet been locked. Of course, this is based on the original Chain of Memories, which I remember much better than Re:COM.[/quote]

But if it was the keyhole then why didn't he just lock it before fighting Marluxia?

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

But if it was the keyhole then why didn't he just lock it before fighting Marluxia?[/quote]

Do you just not wanna be wrong or something?

Why did Sora just not lock every keyhole before fighting everything?

7. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Marluxia is dead, otherwise his absent silhouette shouldn't appear

8. 61 No. B

Because that would be a very anti-climatic way to end the game.

I really doubt there was much thought put into it. CoM has nothing to do with keyholes, so that was probably only put there because they thought that there should be a keyhole somewhere in the game.