Running Edge

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya nodded. Well at least you're still alive. The others should be coming shortly...like I hope.

2. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"well judging by the sound in the garbage area, someone is here..." said Kevin, "Also what is life without any excitement?" He stretched his aching arms a little, scanning the area, spoting some blues amoung the crowd, but none recognized them, or at least didn't spot them. He was releived that none were his sister.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Man that hurt" Ren said getting out of the trash can. Lucky for him someone threw away a king-sized matress which soften his landing. "At least I mad it in time" He said hearing the voices close by and headed towards them. "Hey guys" He said seeing Mya and Kevin.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

Tristan ran into the square,puffing from the energy he had spent trying to get there in time. "Sorry i'm late..got caught up with finding out information" he said leaning against a wall to regain his energy.

5. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya smiled. Hello to you too. She looked at everyone and frowned. If I'm not mistakened, I believe we are missing one more person.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna ran low along the roof tops, she could hear sirens close and blue lights flashing. Luckily for once they hadn't been chasing her but it had meant she'd had to take a wide detour to avoid them, she was already late to the meeting point. She just hoped whatever runner they'd been after had got safely away. She paused for a second and got low as a car came close though fortunatly it carried on straight past where she was hiding. As soon as it was out of sight, she was back on her feet making a particularly large jump to the next building, she knew she was almost there. She couldn't afford to slip up now. She rounded the last corner and leapt down from the rooftop, hoping the others would be there. With a final jump, she landed on the ground and looked up, seeing the others to her great relief, "Hey, hope I'm not too late".

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Username: Bushy-Brow-1992
    Name: Kurisu
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Faction: Runner
    Bio: His parents where killed by the government when he was young. He was taken in by a friend of his parents. A friend who was a member of a group called the Runners. Having been trained for years from such a young age, Kurisu is now one of the most elite of runners. He runs because it's a part of him, it's who he is. As long as he is 'Still Alive' he will continue to do what he does best and loves.
    Despite such a dark past, he generally has a cheerful out-look on most things. He doesn't hold much love for the government obviously, but then again. Who does?
    Other: Black pattern marks around his wrists, and a small one on the back of his neck. Wears red gloves and red trainers, red bandanna tied around his bicep (the red bandanna belonged to his mother which suggests she was a runner).

8. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Accepted Bushy 83
    Gonna wait for Roxas to post, then I'll move on.

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne slid down a fire escape and slipped through the crowds until she spotted everone else. "Oh, hey guys! I'm late again, aren't I? My bad." She was still smiling from seeing the white haired man. Though he was apart of the EBO, she found something about him incredibly interesting and exciting.

Ryku picked Demitri up and sighed as he observed his brother have another attack. "You alright now?" He waited for him to straighten up before motioning for the helicopter to take off again. "You saw her right? You saw her face? C'mon, you have to give me something Ryku!" Ryku waited for him to get over his freak out moment and smiled, "I did see her. I'll tell ya what, she's not half bad at what she does. You should give her more respect, brother." Demitri turned a bright red, "Not. Half. Bad!? Ryku, I'd watch what you say or else you'll for sure get booted outta here. I'm not giving that woman any more respect than she gives to us. I'd rather see her dead."

10. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC:Sorry, my computer broke... T~T... I have to post from my Ipod touch for a while...Also sorry for making you all wait...I was at school when you all posted.

BBC:

A certain red head by the name of Kira was walking towards the town square, she had seen mulitple police cars heading in that direction before.

"You two are just a tid bit late..." said Kevin, his ankle suddenly began to hurt, and he shifted all his weight to the other foot. A streaking pain ran up his leg and he ignored it, focusing on the others, "Did any one else run into the blues or EBO? Other than Mya, Ren, and I?"

11. Glen Returned from the dead

"Nope, i didn't see either of them" Tristan replied.

12. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya sighed and looked around. Alright I'll make this short. Somehow, they knew we were coming. Either we have a man on the inside or something else. Personally, they got an expert tracking us. Maybe even now. If this keeps up, we're sitting ducks. She glanced left and right to see some Blues pointing in their direction and heading towards them. Looks like we're gonna have some fun. Act casual. Once they get close, we get them.

On a rooftop a few hundred feet away, Sander pulled out his sniper rifle and laid it against the railing, aiming at Mya's head. Well well. Looks like this will be a fast paycheck. He zoomed in closer till he saw her face and waited for the moment to fire.

13. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kira smiled seeing her target standing there with his friends, she hid behind a car, pointing both guns at the back of Kevin's head waiting for the perfect opprotunity to shoot him. She then noticed kevin looking around and ducked.

Kevin looked at the blues and glanced around. "Not only are there blues here but there are EBOs hiding behind some cars." said Kevin seeing a familiar red head in the didtance.

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna looked down, "I think your right, looks like they knew we were here too." She knew she could take down some blues and EBOs easy but something about this still made her feel uncomfortable. "Something feels wrong. Watch your backs, we need to turn this around"

15. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"And how much will that paycheck be?" Kurisu said from behind Sander. He said it in a way that would shock the guy, but not startle him into pulling the trigger and blowing Mya's head off.
    "If you want to spy on the girl, binoculars would be a lot safer don't ya think?" he said wagging a cheeky finger.
    He held no fear for the EBO. Most runners tried to avoid making contact with them... but Kurisu liked to give the occasional taunt, and if he was able to help save a fellow runner along the way by being a distraction, then it was a bonus.
    He had no need to worry, he had never been caught once, he was always skilled and agile enough to make a quick get'a'way.

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne glanced nervously around for a familiar white head. Seeing only the Blues she scowled, keeping her eyes darting to keep track of them all.

Ryku ordered the helicopter to land a while ago and now he was hunched over his sniper rifle, keeping it trained on Lynne and yet keeping Demitri in his sight too. "I can't believe she's been this young girl all this time and she's been practically stalking me. But I suppose you could say the same about me and my job."

Demitri heard Ryku's mumbling come through on his ear piece and whispered back to his brother, "Are you talking to me or yourself? Cause if it's yourself, turn the thing off first. I don't want to hear what's in your head." He waited a few seconds before he couldn't hear the mumbling or static anymore. Apparently Ryku wanted to keep musing over the girl. He'd have her dead in a matter of minutes if he could just get close enough without letting them spot him. Finding cover in this place was difficult, but it was there. He kept his assult rifle tipped up and though by his hip, trained on Lynne and the others' positions. "Out with a bang." he smirked.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

"So, how do you suppose we get out of this mess"? Ren asked

18. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Sander narowed his eyes. I'm not spying on her smartass. I'm going to kill her like I should've done years ago.

Mya casually turned away from the guards. Just walk with me as if nothing is happening. Once we gather them all up, we start throwing punches alright?

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Hmm... years ago huh? You've been keeping this up that long? You know there is a word for such a thing...
    Stalking."
    Kurisu said, walking up to Sander slowly and putting a hand on the sniper rifle's barrel, he gently lifted it so it's sight wouldn't be set on Mya.
    He grinned at Sander, talking calmly, but still with a slight teasing tone in his voice. "You EBO members sure have a lot of free time on your hands if you are able to stalk a girl for years at a time."
    Sure, him being this close to an EBO and being this cheeky was just like dancing with death. But it was a dance Kurisu was already all too use too anyway.
    Besides, he would dance it with a whole group of EBO members at once if it meant helping a friend. After all, he had been a Runner since very young, a lot younger than a lot of Runners, he remembered when Mya had first come to their ranks and his first meeting with her, she too knew the pain of losing one's family.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Something tells me it's not going to be that simple this time but I really hope you're right" Hanna replied, glancing around discretely trying to spot everyone, she briefly looked up to the rooftops for a possible esape when she saw movement, "More on the roof tops" She added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.