Running Edge

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

It seemed to Tristan like they had given up on pursuing him. Cautiously,he approached the area that had been designated as the meeting point.

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Something did not feel right, as Demitri keeled over with coughing Hanna scanned the area, searcing for the source of her sense of her unease. Then she spotted them a man with a rifle a few rooftops away, aiming straight at Kurisu. "Oh no you don't" Without a moment's hestitation she was off, she had to reach him before he noticed or took the shot. Her main aim to simply get that gun away from him. She leapt from the roof next to him and flew through the air, virtually landing on his gun.

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryku noticed the girl land and knock his gun out of his hands. He looked up at her and stood, "I suppose you're here to make sure I don't shoot your friend. Which do you value more, little lady, family....or some guy you work with?" Ryku's ultamatium questions had made even EBO officers think twice. He kept his icy eyes fixed on her, watching Demitri with his perephrials.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna's hand shot out and punched him in the gut, what he said had shook her but she was never planning on killing him anyway, even if he said was true she didn't mind beating up family if it was to protect her friend. If he was lying then she did not like him claiming to be her family, if it was true did she want to be related to someone like him? "Family, you say? In what way, brother, father?" Still she was curious and wanted to know more, though she was ready to fight.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu stopped as the pistol was pulled out. "So you like to fight dirty.. all of you EBO are the same." he smirked, he had no can to throw this time... and he couldn't beat a pistol at such close range, he might be able to knock it from Demitri's hand... but Demitri would be expecting it this time, what could he do?
    Three shots just missed him by inches, as suddenly Demitri was overcome by a coughing fit. "...You're sick?.." he turned around and walked for the roof with Hanna on it.
    He looked back at Demitri "We runners have enough honour to at least fight fair. Me fighting you in your condition would not be..."
    He called out to the roof. "White Chaos! I know you're there! Come get your brother! And get out of here! Seems like a fair trade for letting us go right?! While you've been distracted, I could have snapped his neck by now. So come on?! Offer no likey?! Yes?! No?!"

6. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya continued runnig awayfrom the helicopter, still firing upon her. She then jumped off the rooftop and k to an alleyway. She looked out and saw the helicopter fly away. Well that's a relief. She headed for the plaza.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Tristan sat down on the ground in the plaza. His leg ached severely from where the bullet had hit,but at least the blood had stopped now.

8. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kira smiled, seeing her brother, she stood there, the gun was pointed right at his forehead. "How's your ankle?"

"Could be better." said Kevin, smiling, he stood up weakly feeling light head, "How's yours?"

"Mine isn't hurt." said Kira.

"Yet." said Kevin, he then kicked his sister's ankle as hard as he could. She crumbled to the ground, screaming out in pain, he smiled, then he backed away from her, smiling, "Tell me about your ankle next time...sis."

"You damn brat!" yelled Kira, shooting her gun at her brothers retreating back.

Kevin felt a severe pain in his upper left arm. He looked down at his arm, seeing a hole in it. "Damn." cursed Kevin under his breath. He then took off running, gripping his arm, covering both the entrance and exit of the bullet hole. "I have a feeling I might get scolded." said Kevin to himself as he made it into the plaza, he stayed in the shadows, looking around to make sure no blues or EBO's were there. He then sat down on a bench, exhasustedly.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Any last words" one of the blues said pointing their guns at Ren.
    "Just one" Ren said before a helicopter flew in close enough for him to grab the railing.
    "See ya" he said grabing the rail on the helicopter and leaving the blues. HE could hear their gunshots trying to hit hit him

10. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya strolled into the plaza and casually looked around. She then walked over to the bench where Kevin sat and sat next to him. You can't go anywhere without being shot. Geez. She handed him some bandages.

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryku recovered quickly from Hanna's punch and wrapped his arm around her throat, holding her back against him in a strangle-hold. "I didn't mean your family. I'd rather die than be related to a Runner. My brother, Demitri, Black Chaos, stands in the plaza fighting your pathetic --" he cut off as he heard what Kurisu said. Looking over the edge of the building, still holding Hanna in his hold, he grinned down to the boy, "Aye, it's a good offer, save for that my brother isn't one to run from a challenge. You should listen up to your elders when they talk about us."

Demitri hauled himself to his feet. "So you think that just cause I'm sick, means that I'm not worthy to die a soldier's death?!" Demitri stood and advanced on Kurisu. "So...what is it you were saying to my brother? Something about coming to get me, like some sort of dog?!" His temper flared and soon the knife resting peacefully in his ankle holster was touching Kurisu's back. "You wanna try that again?" Demitri wouldn't let a Runner of all people judge him just because of his illness. Ryku knew not to, so why shouldn't the rest of the scum of the earth know it.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu sighed face palming. So this is how it had to be huh?
    He quickly spun around and knocked the knife flying with a back hand. He didn't make another strike though or move an inch to or from Demitri.
    "Calm down buddy." he said as casual as ever.
    "I never doubted your ability as a soldier... although it makes me laugh you would call yourself that when soldiers would tend to at least have some..." he searched for the right word. "Tact."
    "I just don't feel right about kicking a sick guys ass, especially when he is considered such a legend among my enemies."
    Suddenly his looked turned serious.
    "Now.. I suggest you take my offer. Need I remind you I have friends coming. Friends who might not see fit to give you and your brother the same chance as me.
    And before you even bring it up. Yeah, you might bring your helicopters, you might bring an army after us. Right now... you two are all alone, while we'll be plenty. Then we'll just continue to escape time and time again. Because we're Runners and in case you haven't noticed... we're still alive after all this time. And that ain't gonna change."

Then he smirked from his seriousness.
    "Capiche?"

OOC: This must be one big plaza... because what makes me laugh is that Kurisu and Hanna, Demitri etc were the first ones to make it to the plaza... and yet no one else has noticed them in their... for a better word... 'situation' lol

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Demitri smiled, for once in his life, he actually smiled because of something someone had said. "You've got to be kidding me." He started to laugh, though unarmed, he laughed with pure abandon. "I can see why my brother has such sympathy for your kind. Alright, kid. I'll let you off the hook this time. Next time...i won't be so lenient." Instead of walking away, Demitri sat down and breathed deeply, "So, you gonna really tell me your name or what? C'mon, kid, you've already got an EBO officer saying he'll walk away, the least you could give me is a name."

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Kurisu also laughed and sat down. "Heh, sounds fair... Well..." he thought for a few seconds. "The name I go by now; is Kurisu.
    So.. how about you, or do I have to continue to call you Black Chaos?"
    he asked with his usual smirk.
    "By the way... would you mind telling your brother to um... you know... let my friend go..." He added as a suggestion.
    He had to admit, he hadn't expected things to turn out this way. But it was pretty cool.

15. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"I'm sorry that I have a sister that is determined to shoot my head..." said Kevin, "Which if I hadn't moved in time, I would have been shot in the forehead." He took the bandages and took off his distroyed jacket, he then wrapped up his arm, He put on his jacket agian, and then took off his shoe, wrapping it up, and then he finally put his shoe back on and sighed, he felt exhausted and light headed, luckily the wounds were beginning to clot up.

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna frowned, she was cursing herself for being caught off guard "Oh do us all a favour and shut up" With that she lifted up her leg and kicked him where it hurt, while simulatniously digging her sharp nails into to his arm as she pulled it at specific points she'd been taught to escape from the hold, "Don't get cocky", she smiled though as she heard Kuritsu do his stuff.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Username: hyuge-of-the-twilight
    Name: kaleb corning
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Faction: EBO
    Weapons: 2 ILX HI-CAPA Gas Blowback Pistols http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/ilx-hi-capa-gas-blowback-pistols
    Bio: has always wanted to serve his country and and worked hard to be one of the youngest members of the EBO. hard worker, independent, is dedicated to what he does and is big on working alone. both his father and his grandfather served in the EBO and wants to follow in his families footsteps. even though he seems like he would be a hard ass all the time, he's actually fairly easygoing and caring.
    Other: since he has worked so hard and showed his dedication he was asked to go on an undercover mission, so he keeps his guns concealed.

{i would like to make kaleb a spy, works undercover as a runner even though he's really a member of the EBO, i do have a plan to eventually have him outted as the story develops}

Username: hyuge-of-the-twilight
    Name: alexandria (alex for short)
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Faction: runner
    Weapons: N/A
    Bio: went to school for nursing, but didn't really feel cut out for the day-to-day long hours at clinics or hospitals. she lead a relatively normal life, happy family and appeared as if she had no real reason to want to join the runners, but now she works with them as their own personal medical staff. so instead of running around going on missions, she helps everyone out after they get injured on the job.
    Other: usually works out of her apartment but will meet the group whenever and wherever they need her. has a black wave tattooed on her upper thigh, she had it placed there because then she can keep it concealed when she goes into the hospitals for more supplies.

STILL ALIVE

18. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya sighed and stared at the sky.

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryku dropped, pain radiated upward from her kick, "Ah jeez, give a guy some slack. That's gonna hurt tomorrow." He glanced down at his brother, Lying down and giving up already? Seems to be his habit of late. Ryku relaxed back onto the roof, "Take a chill pill, woman. At least you're not trying to have a converstation with my brother. I'd say he's anti-social, but that'd just be cruel." He really didn't know what he was saying or why his mouth was still running, but it was something.

Demitri sighed, "Name's Demitri Fox. Nothin' to it. I think your friend has my brother under control."

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna raised an eyebrow, she was ready to act should he try anything but he seemed okay now. But she was determined not to get caught off guard again. She smirked, "Okay. Your brother, eh? I'll take your word for it. So, do you have a name?" She asked out of curiousity mainly. She knew that her curiosity would get her into trouble most likely but it seemed she was hardwired that way, she couldn't stop herself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.