Running Edge

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Yeah... I noticed... oof.." he said wincing slightly at what happened to the guy. "She's a tough one she is, known for it.." he paused...
    Regarding the man's name.
    So, Demitri huh? ...I'll remember it.
    After all... We can be sure, this won't be the only time we cross paths."

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryku took a moment, getting up and cautiously lifting his sniper rifle onto his shoulder, pointing at the sky. "Give me the name of the brunnette who's stalking me and I'll give you my name." he said, referring to Lynne. Ryku's pale blue eyes ran down Hanna's body and back to her face. "You're obviously not her, but you are in league with her." His own curiosity was getting the better of him.

Demitri winced slightly as he stood and coughed a few more times. "You can count on that I'll be coming for you. I don't take defeat lightly." Demitri breathed deeply and when he didn't start to cough again, he slid his knife and pistol back into their respective holsters. "But I swear on all that's holy, if you go easy on me again just because I coughed a few times, I'll kill you with no hesitation and no mercy. There won't be any pride or dignity in the way you'll die." His black eyes narrowed in a challenge and he straightened his clothes, brushing off the dirt.

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hanna was now more on edge with him having his gun back, but she did not attack. "Is that a compliment? Thanks." She frowned, it sounded like the guy meant Lynne. She wasn't sure if she should give him her name but what harm could a name do? And she was fairly intrigued by this guy. "Why do you want to know? But, since you were so nice, her name's Lynne. She's not to be messed with and she's got friends who can kick butt and will always be there for her should you decide to do anything to her. Got it?"

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryku memorized the name and smiled charmingly, "Lynne, thanks. Oh, I'm quite aware of her friends. Give her a message for me would you? Tell her 'the window's unlocked'." Ryku couldn't help but grin. His stalker had a pretty name and now, he knew it. Closing his eyes for a moment, he decided he'd have to give her his name. "I'm Ryku Fox. My brother gave himself and me a nickname back when we first joined. They call me 'White Chaos', though I'm not very chaotic. He laughed and realized he was far too friendly with the Runners. "Ah, I suppose I shouldn't socialize with you like this. Miss....?" He realized he hadn't gotten her name either.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"No need to tell me twice, I wouldn't take it easy a second time. Get some cough drops or something so it doesn't interrupt our fight next time." He said, giving Demitri a thumbs up. "After all, I can only be nice to government scum so many times." he smirked.

6. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Thanks for the bandages..." said Kevin, he looked around subconciously, fearing he'd run into his older sister agian, since he was in no condition to get shot by her agian. As he looked around he saw some of the other runners and a few EBOs. "I think I found the others." Kevin stood up, swaying a little from a sudden dizziness.

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Demitri stifled a laugh of skepticism. He wasn't about to tell this kid that his cough wasn't a cold. "Yeah...I'll get on that. See ya around, boy. Hopefully I'm the one who gets to kill you." Demitri turned on his heel and gave a two fingered wave behind him.

Lynne landed down in the plaza next to Kurisu, "You were talking to Black Chaos. Are you insane? Kurisu, he could've killed you." Her concern didn't amount to the concern she should've felt for herself.

Ryku glanced down at the plaza and spotted Lynne, "Lynne...Well isn't she a beauty." He was still waiting for the Runner before him to give him her own name.

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Don't count on it! I don't die so easily!" he called after Demitri.

Lynne landed next to Kurisu and expressed her shock and concern to him.
    "But he didn't. So it's been a good day is all I can say, No biggie." he said in his usual cheerful demeanour, shrugging a little.
    He went over to a vending machine on the edge of the plaza, put a coin into it and got another Can of Coke. He then walked back to Lynne.
    "So, how'd things go? I noticed you guys had some trouble earlier. Heck... I even had to intervene at one point." he said.

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne glanced around and at the retreating form of Black Chaos, "We did fine. Everything's fine." She cradled her arms against her chest and reluctantly and secretly admired Black Chaos' back. He was almost as handsome as his brother.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"You gotta stop falling for the enemy, Lynne." Kurisu said with a sigh.
    "But then again... I myself would find a cute female EBO hard to resist as well." he said leaning, his arm on her shoulder, he smirked.

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lynne jumped, "Excuse me? I'm not falling for that jerk? He tried to kill me! Anyway, you say that almost like you're jealous of him? What, you want me to like you? Pfft." She waved him off, the feeling of being watched tingled down her spine but she ignored it for now.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Hey, what guy wouldn't be jealous of a guy who had a pretty girl liking him?" Kurisu said shrugging.
    "Meh, oh well. It's not like I want you to like me, I've known you too long for that anyway. Would feel weird I guess." he said honestly.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

I should probadly get off this thing before I end up at a EBO base or something Ren thought still flying on the helicopter. After about five seconds of deep breathing, he let go pulmeting towards the ground. Once again, luck was on his side because a clothlines that he grabed on to safly lowered him to the ground.

14. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

No problem. I'm here to help. She saw people running around and smiled. They'll be fine. You on the other hand...

15. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Will be fine...I'm just a little dizzy." said Kevin, forcing a smile, hsi body was feeling heavy. He forced himself to stay still. "see, I'm perfectly fine."

16. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya poked Kevin in the forehead, making him sway. I'm no doctor, but it doesn't take much to say if you can move or not. Don't be stupid. You can barely stand.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

{ooc: so heartless_angel, can i be accepted or not? you keep posting but you haven't said anything.}

18. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kevin sighed sitting down on the bench agian, closing his heavy eyelids, "Whatever..." He felt like he wanted to sleep, "I'm tired."

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Oh okay then" She rubbed her neck, but she was smiling now "I shouldn't really either but Ryku, I suppose you aren't all bad. And I guess I might as well tell you, name's Hanna. I'm guessing next time we meet we'll be back to wanting to kill eachother, shame but talking to you for once wasn't too bad. You're decent, for what you are." She smiled as he looked at Lynne, realising perhaps why he was so interested with her but deciding that might not be such a bad thing. "I guess we should both be going before we are told off for socilising with the enemy but I'll be sure to pass on your message." She suddenly leapt up and away from him over the rooftops, "See you around" She called.

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

"Yo, Hanna!" Kurisu called out to her, noticing her departure from white chaos.
    "Thanks for the assist." he said raising his Can of coke to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.