RWBY: Guardian's Saviors

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by LadyAzura, Apr 27, 2017.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

Aalis listened to the conversation, not expecting to immediately be asked with a question. She was not very familiar with fairy tales herself, she found more enjoyment in experiencing firsthand rather than learning from a story. Stories bored her a lot, almost put her to sleep. When he asked if they were familiar with the guardians she listened to what others said and she pointed on over towards Ari and said, "I think you're onto something. I think the Guardian of Fire was the hottest one though." she waited a moment to see the response and she awkwardly looked around, "Y... you know... cause... fire? It was a... I'm not into girls or anything sometimes puns are fun." Aalis huffed, "I'm familiar with the name of the story, but not the story itself." Aalis admitted crossing her arms.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

It had been several hours since Auburn had first arrived at the school. Her father had made sure that he not only got her their on time, but early. More than that he decided to take her straight to the headmasters office and introduce her to Ospin personally. It was a bit extreme in her opinion to go that far, embarrassing really. While Auburn was shy, really shy, having her father hold her hand all the time did not help. She was sixteen after all, and people tended to look down on someone if they relied to heavily on their family to help them through everything. Either way, what was done was done. After a lengthy chat with Ospin, some of which was about her, her shy nature, what she could and couldn't do, and about the horrors that surrounded her adoption, he finally left. Auburn knew that he was only trying to help, trying to make sure that she would be alright and someone would understand some of her small quips, but sometimes she wished he wouldn't. She wanted to feel like a normal teenager, even if it was hard for her to come out of her shell. To be coddled all the time, she would never grow, she could never grow.

Now Auburn sat in a small room not far from Ospin's office with another girl who had arrived early as well. She was allowed to go out and explore the campus as long as she had returned to the room in time for the orientation, however Auburn feared getting herself lost in the process, and being late and getting in trouble. She didn't dare get herself in trouble, she hated people yelling at her, always had. Her father never really had to punish her because simply raising his voice tended to make her scared and apologetic. So instead of leaving it had been a long couple hours, mostly in awkward silence. Auburn wasn't one for talking to people that she didn't know, so instead she spent most of the time fidgeting, her eyes downcast just staring at her dress. She was afraid if she did almost anything that it would be annoying. Even flipping through a magazine that was left in the room felt like it would be too loud in this silence.

After some time Auburn heard muffled voices through the halls, and the movement of feet seemed to stop at the far end of the hall. Was that the rest of the students? Her eyes went from the other girl, then to the door and back to the other girl to see what she would do. Auburn opened her mouth to ask if they should check it out, but then get scared and shut her mouth again sitting quietly for another moment. Finally she found the courage to make that small amount of noise and get up and go to the door. Slowly she opened it and peered out down the hall. She could see Ospin's door open and students standing inside the room. She glanced back at the other person in the room.
    "I... um...." It crossed Auburn's mind that she could be wrong about who was there and she stopped talking pretty quickly, instead just slipping out the door, and slowly going down the hall, her right hand gripping her left arm rather tightly as she approached the back of the group, lingering in the shadows.

She couldn't see past most of the students to where Ospin was talking. Auburn was short for her age, she had always been smaller than the rest. It never bothered her too much, but it did mean she couldn't see most things. She didn't even try to see it, instead choosing to just listen. Ospin asked if they knew the story of the guardians. Of course she knew the story, however didn't say as much. In the back of her mind she worried she would get the details wrong. Her father had told her the stories many times, but what if he got them wrong? She didn't want to say the wrong thing and embarrass herself on her first day. Keeping quiet Auburn listened to some of the other students respond and then waited for Ospin to go on. She was sure he would explain regardless and then she could see if what she knew was actually right.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Ozpin listened as everyone described their familiarity with the story of the Guardians of Elements. He nodded his head as he listened before raising his hand to stop the students. Ozpin grabbed his coffee mug before taking a sip. He took a sip of his beverage and held it in his hands. "I can see that some of you have heard the stories and some who haven't. For those who haven't, that is quite alright. We have an expert in the lore behind the stories as well as other certain research regarding it." Ozpin placed down his mug before walking over to Brisa. He extended out his hand to her. Brisa grabbed his hand and stood up from her chair. Ozpin led her to the center of the room just a little ways away from the students. "May I introduce to you an old friend of mine, Miss Brisa Viento." Ozpin motioned his hands to introduce Brisa before walking over to Qrow.

Brisa curtsied toward the students before opening her mouth to speak. "
    It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Brisa Viento. I understand that there are some of you that do not know the lore of the Guardians of the Four Elements. Please allow me to recount the tale of how they came to be." Brisa cleared her throat before speaking once more. "Long ago when Remnant first came to be, there were four elements that helped keep our world in balance. The elements consisted of Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. These four elements had kept the harmony of Remnant intact. However, the elements had begun to destablize and gather chaos and discord within them. Natural disaster had begun laying waste to Remnant. Fear and panic spread across the regions until four brave individuals stepped up to the elements, saying that they will become vessels for them to keep away the chaos that was surrounding each element. It was a close call but the elements gained control of themselves and agreed with the individuals' words. Each element paired up with each individual, forming pacts with them." Brisa stopped for a moment to catch her breath. Qrow walked up to Brisa and offered her a cup of water. Brisa thanked Qrow before taking a sip. She looked at the students once more to continue the tale. "Ever since then the individuals became the Guardians of the Four Elements. For thousands of years, they had kept the balance of Remnant and to this very day they continue to keep peace and harmony. They are anywhere and everywhere. They could be outside or in the academy. Even in the very room we are standing in. They could probably be standing right in front of you." Brisa closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes. "I would like to reintroduce myself. My name is Brisa Viento. One of the Guardians of the Four Elements, the Guardian of Air." A small smile danced across her lips as she revealed herself.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    ╔════
    »Arian chuckled at the girls comment about the fire guardian. He could appreciate a good pun. "You know the fire guardian may be hot, but I have hears the air guardian is just breath taking." Arian retorted with his own witty pun."You know, you aren't half bad, maybe I will let you be on my team. It was a compliment, in an odd Arian sort of way. Whether or not anyone else saw it that way was up to them, but it was probably the best they were going to get.

Spotting a new person enter, Arian took it as a new person to bother. While Ospin spoke, Arian shuffled through the crowd towards the boy, spotting beside him and whispering,
    "got lost on the way here did ya? Who can blame you, it is a big place and not everyone can be as awesome as me and find where they are going right away." Arian gave the boy a quick smile before turning his attention to the woman who began talking. He was staring more at her chest than actually listening, but he got the general idea of what she was saying. When she said who she was however, Arian couldn't help but let a smile spread across his face as he leaned over to the new boy."See I told you she was breath taking."
    ════╝

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

His curiosity as to why the woman was there was answered at the end of her explanation when her identity was revealed. Lazuli never would've guess that there was actually some truth to all the stories he's heard regarding them. It was fascinating to say the least, but there was that small hint of concern as to what this might entail.

The sounds of footsteps behind him along with some additional voices indicated that others had recently managed to find their way here, and without the assistance of Qrow he might add. "Just how many more students are you expecting to arrive?" Unrelated to the reveal that had just happened, but something hew as wondering all the same.

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Whatever was going on was obviously so serious that his arrival was mostly unnoticed by the staff. Or the woman. He was however noticed by one of the other newcomers like him. He looked over as the other student sidled over to him. He was about to say hello, but then the conversation was immediately opened with him bragging.
    "Yeah, sure. Let's say that's how it worked." He said dismissively, trying to pay attention to what was being said. Much to his surprise, they were talking about the story of the Guardians, a tale he was relatively familiar with from home. Anyone in his village could have told them this story. So how was it relevant? What was the point. They weren't about to tell them that the Guardians were re-

She just told them that she was a Guardian. And this idiot was just making light of that. He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, this is important you know!" Lloyd hissed. He stepped forward, away from the idiot and looked at the Guardian of Air who stood before him. And the Professors. Not everyone in this room was brain dead, one guy was asking how many more would be arriving. But there was a more important question than that at hand. He met the Guardian's eyes, out of respect sparing her the ogling that he was certain the idiot now behind him was giving her.
    "Wh- What does this have to do with us? Nobody knows that the stories are true. Why tell us now?" Damn it, I stuttered. Hearing that the stories were true was... Amazing. And... Terrifying. Why tell a bunch of students? Was this a test? Not everyone knew this. Everyone's parents and grandparents told the story of the Guardians in the village, but none of them ever said that the Guardians were really out there. What was the purpose?

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Aalis listened to the story intently, always fascinated by being able to learn a little more... then she got bored. She started fazing out, since all she was doing was standing there and listening to a story and not doing anything herself. Then the girl telling the story said she was the wind guardian. Convenient. Aalis rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah, and I'm the Spring Maiden or something... listen, I love stories but I don't see why this is relevant during orientation. Though, I'm glad I'm in the company of madmen I suppose."

[​IMG]

Uva listened to everything with a full fascination. The responses everyone was giving seemed rather lackluster and borderline offensive. So once Aalis spoke, Uva finally said something. Her voice was very soft, but it in no way sounded shy. It just seemed to lack any form of punch that would make her voice stand out, "I'm gonna bounce off the crazy one's commet... why tell us? We... we all just got here for orientation... we haven't even started classes or being sorted into teams... is this something you do for every freshman? This feels very diverted and exclusive and.... I'm not sure how I feel about that."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Auburn listened in silence from the shadows as Ospin spoke more about the stories and lore of the guardians. He then turned it over to another lady who continued telling the story of how the guardians came to be. As Auburn listened she tried to stretch up a bit to see over the crowd at the lady that was talking. From the few glimpses that she got, something felt familiar about the woman. Auburn had no idea why, she knew that she had never met her before, however small details just seemed... familiar. Not able to put her finger on it at that moment, Auburn stopped trying to get a better view and settled back against the wall in the shadows once more.

The woman continued the story, and while Auburn had heard it plenty, she was still interested. It got really interesting when the woman stated that she was the guardian of air. No wonder she seemed familiar. Auburn had always thought her dad had been exaggerating when he told her that he met the guardian of air, when telling his stories. However the way he described her, it was exactly the woman at the front of the room. Auburn was left stunned, her mouth too dry to speak even if she wanted to. She was... she was amazing, she was one of Auburn's heroes. She didn't feel worthy to even be in the same room as the woman.

As people started to question why say anything now, and motives, Auburn wished she could stop them. This was a spectacular moment, why would they question it? However her couldn't bring herself to say anything. At one point she opened her mouth as though she was about to speak, but quickly stopped herself. Going against popular opinion was not how she would ever make friends here, if she did ever manage to make friends in the first place. However intrigued and desperately wanting a better view now, Auburn slowly started to shuffle around the edge of the room, trying to keep out of the way while getting closer to the front where she could see better.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Right as the supposed dramatic reveal as to the Guardian of Air was said, another student walked in with what was likely the least friendly expression on his face out of everyone and that was a scowl. The scowl being the primary expression that was seen on Vice's face. Firstly what he did upon entering the room with all of the others that were in the room. Nothing but a general look around as such he didn't pay much attention to the faces bar the Air Guardian and the teachers.

And? Just what kind of reaction was she expecting to get? The majority of which were confused as to how it mattered to them, which Vice was kinda the same. though with him it was more mixed with anticipation than curiosity.

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

One by one, Brisa quietly listened as the students gave their reactions to this new information about Brisa. Pun and jokes aside, one question had continuously popped up amidst the students: “Why tell them this?” Brisa took several moments to collect her thoughts and come up with an explanation that had made sense to them. She looked out toward the students and tried to get their attention. “Please everyone settle down! Another moment of your time please!!” Brisa reached out her hand and lifted her palm as if to stop any conversations that were currently ongoing. “I know some if not all of you are in disbelief over this fact but please believe me when I say I am one of the Guardians. I would not freely speak of this fact if it was not important.” She went silent for another moment before continuing to speak. “I’m telling you this because we have a situation currently ongoing. It regards my fellow guardians…..my friends.” Brisa tried not to shed any tears as she continued speaking. “……..Someone…..Someone has taken control of the other guardians and using them as weapons to destroy everything in Remnant. They’ve already hit Vacuo and they’re already terrorizing the people and town of Mistral. It’s not long before they head into Atlas and then move onto to Vale.” Brisa lowered her head as she squeezed her hands to her chest. She continued to remain silent before Ozpin placed a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin closed his eyes and turned his head toward the students before opening his eyes as he thought about his next string of words. Before he could speak, Qrow spoke up."To put plainly, Remnant is in danger. If we don't act now, all of Remnant could fall. So we're trusting you guys to save Remnant.” Ozpin sighed took a couple steps forward before speaking once more. “I know you students are new and you're probably wondering why not ask the other huntsmen at the academy for this mission. However, I believe this group has a lot of potential and I believe you can save Remnant. Be that as it may, we are not forcing you to do this. In the end, it’s your choice in the end to help us or not. We will respect your decision but I do hope you choose to help us. Remnant needs heroes in its time of need. The Guardians need help to be free from their captor.” Ozpin placed both arms behind his back. He looked over the group of students before him. He closed his eyes before smiling. “However, you should know that your teams and your team leaders have already been chosen.” Before Ozpin continued, the elevator dinged and a voice rang out in the room.

Lady Brisa!! Lady Brisa!! It’s an emergency!” A black-haired boy ran into the room toward Brisa with a sense of urgency not only in his voice but his movements as well. Brisa looked over to the boy and spoke out to him. “Makani! Calm down! Breathe for a moment. Please tell me slowly and calmly what’s going on.” Brisa placed out both palms toward Makani to stop him and allow him to breathe and collect his thoughts. “Lady Brisa, its Lady Agni! She’s arrived at Beacon!! I have already sensed the presence of the others and they’re not too far!!” Makani stood up straight before looking over to Ozpin. “Oh!! My apologies! Good afternoon Professor Ozpin!” He turned around and greeted the students. Brisa placed her hand on Makani’s shoulder before speaking. “Makani, are you sure it is Agni?” Makani nodded his head at Brisa.

Ozpin!” Qrow called out Ozpin’s name. Ozpin turned his head and nodded to Qrow. Qrow walked up to the group of students and spoke out. “Alright! You all are immediately getting your teams!! So listen up!!” Qrow pointed over to a spot in the room. “When I call your name for this team, stand over there!! Team LAVA: Lloyd, Arian, Vice, Aalis!!” Qrow immediately pointed to the opposite spot in the room from the team. “Team BLAU: Blaine, Lazuli, Auburn, Uva!! Over there!!” Ozpin spoke up toward both teams. “These are your teams, trust in them and rely on each other! Blaine…Lloyd… you are your team’s leaders. Guide them and trust your instincts to guide you and your team to victory!” Qrow made his way to the elevator before shouting to the teams. “Everyone!! Into the elevators now!!” Both teams filed into the elevator before Qrow entered the elevator. Ozpin, Makani, and Brisa were left in the room before Makani spoke up. “My lady, are you sure these teams will be able to help us and the others?” Ozpin spoke toward Makani. “Place your trust in them Makani. Brisa wouldn’t have come here if she did not think they were up to the task.” Brisa nodded at Makani before speaking. “Ozpin’s right, Makani. I trust them to save Agni and the others. Let’s head outside to aid them. I want to see if speaking out to Agni will make her come to her senses.” Brisa went into the elevator followed by Makani and Ozpin. “As you wish Lady Brisa!” Makani stood behind Brisa on her right side while Ozpin stood in front of both as the elevator doors closed. Qrow walked outside along with the teams. "I know this is a lot to take in but you'll have to accept it for now. Got it? We wait for Ozpin and Brisa before you get anymore instructions. This will be a good time to get to know your team so do it now while you have time." Qrow took out his flask and took a couple of swigs while waiting for Ozpin, Brisa, and Makani.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    ╔════
    »The scolding from Lloyd did nothing to save Lloyd from Arian, he just stepped up and put a hand on his shoulder. "Chill out dude, I know this is our first day and all, but there is no need to be all uptight. This is the best time to have a little fun and joke around. And come on you can't deny that she is hot. Just look at her." Arian whispered back, a sly smile spreading across his features. "I bet you are just jealous because you know she would pick me over you. But don't feel bad, I mean I am rich and cute, best of both worlds, no one can beat me." Arian continued to prattle on despite the fact that the Guardian of Air was still trying to talk to them.

Arian had barely stopped his talking when Qrow stepped in to answer one of the questions, in a rather blunt manner. Arian could certainly appreciate him for that. He liked it when people were straight forward. However the blunt answer was not what Arian expected. They were new students yet they were in charge of helping save remnant? Well clearly Ospin had seen his potential already. Of course he could play hero. Ospin also mentioned that teams and leaders had already been chosen for them, and Arian listened eagerly for the list, but before it was given another boy entered yelling about an emergency or something. It was then that Arian stopped paying attention in order to preen himself, make sure that he looked the best that he could before he was announced leader.

Busy straightening out his hair, Arian almost missed the start of the least. As the first name was read, he step forward proud... before he stopped hearing his name second.
    "What? You have got to be kidding me! There must be some mistake. Are you sure you don't have the order wrong. How am I under mister uptight and grumpy?" Arian burst out in a small fit of anger as he reluctantly went over to his side. To make matters worse the only girl that was on his team was the crazy one. Why were all the attractive girls on the other team. It wasn't that he didn't find Aalis attractive, but after the way that she spoke to him, he didn't know what to do with her. Arian would have almost demanded that they take another look at the list and make sure that there wasn't mistakes, but the mean teacher from before, the drunk was yelling at them to get into the elevator and not wanting to get kicked out before the action started, Arian obliged, still determined that later he would correct the obvious mistake in placement.

When they got outside they were told to get to know there teams, and Arian just rolled his eyes.
    "Clearly there was some mistake here, so don't worry too much about getting to know me. I am sure that I will be switched to another team soon and all will be righted, it is just a matter of time." He stated nonchalantly as he crossed his arms and looked over at Ospin waiting for a chance to ask him about the teams. He wasn't going to be rude and interrupt things after all. He did know better than that, he knew all his manners, it was just a matter of when he chose to, and not to use them.
    ════╝
    As the discussion went on, there was more talking about Auburn, meanwhile Auburn was just trying to hear what Lady Barisa was saying. Whatever was happening didn't sound good, but at least she felt confident that her father could deal with it. He always told her stories of his adventures, even the one in which he rescued her, although she knew that one well enough on her own. If he knew the Guardian of Air, she was sure that he was on his way to help right then and there. Why wouldn't he after all, perhaps that was what he had spoken to Ospin for so long on after she chose to take a seat and let the men talk, tired of hearing her fathers concerns about her and her being here.

Qrow however spoke up and Auburn looked noticeable shocked as she stepped back into the crowd, bumping into someone before getting embarrassed and running off to the back corner again trying to to be too noticeable but scared to be in the way. She had wanted to be close to the front to hear what was going on, but when someone suddenly told them it was in their hands, Auburn didn't know how to handle it. And when she accidentally bumped into someone, she feared them getting mad at her and so she fled before anyone could yell, a typical habit of hers. Auburn could feel her heart thundering as they spoke more about it, how too many people were off on missions to be able to help at the time. While she knew in her mind that she was a capable fighter, taught by a great huntsman, the fact that so much responsibility was being placed on their shoulders, freaked her out to no end. She didn't know how to deal with such pressure being put on them all of the sudden.

Wrapping her arms around herself she listened as Ospin mentioned teams. Of course she knew that it was coming, but meeting the new members she would be working with sounded scary. What if they didn't like her? What if they thought her too small and week to be of use? A thousand thoughts of what could go wrong flooded her mind all at once, causing her to push her back even more firmly against the wall. To make matters worse a boy burst in the room sounding rather worried and panicked. Auburn stared at him for a good minute while he spoke to Lady Barisa. He spoke of someone named Agni, and Auburn recognized the name from her fathers story. She wondered what that news meant for all of them. Now at the back of the room it was harder to tell what was going on, but she strained to listen. This only went so far when Qrow spoke up again, calling for Ospin, and a moment after that started listing off teams.

From the back Auburn was unable to see which way that Qrow was pointing, which of course made her nervous that she would get the directions wrong. As she heard the first list of names, she watched the four students divide off, making it slightly easier to see. That being said they didn't divide off without a fight it seemed as one of the boy, a faunus began to yell about not being leader or something like that. Auburn looked around at the remaining students wondering if any of them would react in a similar way. She really hoped that no one on her team would act in such a way. She didn't like yelling too much, even if it wasn't directed at her.

Watching the direction of the other students that names were called, Auburn followed them, silently taking her place at the edge of the group, not making eye contact with any of her companions. At this point it was just a matter of following orders and nothing more. She didn't particularly know what to say or do in such a situation, so Auburn decided to let the others take lead, not that there was much lead to be taken as they were ordered into the elevator soon after they were given the teams.

Auburn was one of the last to enter the elevator, making herself as small as possible as she entered. It felt crowded and she felt like she was in the way. It didn't matter how little space she was taking up, it always felt like she would be the person to push things over the edge, the one person too much. Even the scrape of her and against the leader of the other teams jacket felt like it was going to annoy them. She was just thankful when they could exit into the open air and she could find a place with less people around to wait out the time between instructions.

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Lloyd shut out the idiot Faunus behind him and shoved him away as he listened to what the Guardian was saying. The importance of what was being said was not lost on him. It pained him inside to see her filled with such sorrow. To lose her friends like she described... It couldn't be anything but awful. And such terrifying power unleashed upon the unsuspecting people of Remnant... The Kingdoms perhaps could stand, but for someone like him who lived outside Vale, underneath the shadow of the Grimm, the thought of a greater danger was nothing short of pure horror. And to think that even the guardians of the stories fell... He clenched his fist as he listened. Something had to be done, but he couldn't help but wonder how Professor Ozpin and Professor Branwen could come to the conclusion that they were the answer. But... He had no choice. They had no choice. This was the burden laid down upon them, and Lloyd would not shy away from it.

He dreaded the team selection as Professor Ozpin stated that it was decided already. But it was not a worry alleviated quickly as someone burst in, announced by the ding of the elevator and their shouts. Lady Agni? The name meant nothing. But whoever she was, she was coming for them. And she may have others. And then the bombshell.

Ever since he attended Signal Academy, Lloyd had known about the fabled combat teams that Huntsmen were assigned to at Beacon. But he had never expected to be leading one. And now, here he was. But his team... Left some things to be desired. Namely his second teammate. Arian. That was the name of that unbridled idiot who was spouting all sorts of nonsense behind him in the middle of a very important conversation. Vice was quiet and otherwise unreadable but Aalis was a sceptic which didn't bode well either. Either way, he strode forward to take his position as designated. This was now his duty. He watched Arian having a tantrum with some measure of satisfaction, but also annoyance. He led the group into the elevator as told and waited for everyone to gather. However Arian, unsurprisingly, got the first word in.
    "Listen you idiot, does none of this matter to you?" He demanded. "People are in danger, and you're getting worked up over whose team you're on? Big deal." He looked over at the other two, a serious expression on his face.
    "Vice, Aalis. As you heard, I'm Lloyd." He ran through the introduction hastily. "It's a lot to take in, but we've got a job to do. We're here to be Huntsmen and Huntresses, and we need to rise to the challenge. Whatever it may be." He looks at them all expectantly, hoping for some affirmation of the point.
    "I'm not sure where to start with introductions, all things considered. So..." He spreads open his palms and looks at each of his teammates, Arian included. "Where do you come from, and why are you here?"

13. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Blaine wasn't too set in his expectations when he arrived at Beacon. He expected simpler things, such as some kind of entrance exam, and having to work very hard to make sure he'd keep his grades up. He wasn't expecting a meeting with a living legend with control over a fundamental element. Was this even real? Was he dreaming? He was at a loss of words, and instead, let everyone else do the talking. Blaine had never been much of a reader of fairy tales, but he could still feel the pressure on him from being in the presence of one that was true. Above all of that, though, what could have been the point in telling them this information?

He didn't think his day could have gotten any weirder until he'd heard their explanation. Was that really it? The fate of the world rested on the shoulders of incoming students into Beacon? He couldn't deny a sense of excitement and joy at having such an opportunity to test his skills, but it had taken him years to finally attain them. This task was surely too much for a fighter like him.

Time did not give him much of itself to think, and before he knew it, he lined up with his new teammates, barely catching all three names. For a moment, he thought he had misheard. He was the leader of this new team?? He couldn't fathom why him of all people. Was such a decision truly the right one? He tried his best not to question this decision. After all, Ozpin trusted him to enroll into his academy. Blaine wanted to believe that Ozpin had made the right choice in electing him to this new, important position.

He followed everyone into the elevator(Hmm, I thought they played music...), and arrived outside. Now here he was, with his three new teammates. He took a quick glance at the other team, and frowned. Blaine liked to consider himself a very nice and polite person, unjudgemental. But he couldn't help but feel slightly glad that he was not amongst the other team. Though, the one he believed was named Lloyd had a rather good idea in team bonding. He shifted his focus to his own, and tried to smile. "I...suppose we should start with proper introductions? I'm Blaine Carmine, your...leader." Those last two words sounded so strange in his own voice. He never could've imagined being in such a high position. In fact, he still couldn't. "We should probably get to know each other, and fast. I don't believe there's much time."

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Aalis listened to Arian and Lloyd's continuing back and forth and got more and more confused each time with each new piece of information gained. She wanted to focus more on what the big important task was but the teams ended up quickly taking precedent. When they got off the elevator, Lloyd began taking charge. She decided to just go with it at that point and she raised her hand up and said, "Aalis Bleu, 7th generation huntsman... well... more like 7th generation after skipping my mom, since my mom doesn't like the idea of me being a huntsman. I'm here because mom says practical training won't fly when academies exist for it... so I'm here." Aalis relaxed her head a bit, more towards the side, "Though this whole thing seems weird to me... like, I don't mind being part of this team, and not being a leader either... but why didn't we go through some kind of big test to see our teams. I mean, we don't even know each others abilities and how we would work together..." Aalis' happy demeanor broke briefly to show nervousness, "I don't even know how you guys would feel about my semblance..."

[​IMG]

Uva heard Blaine mention quick introductions. She tightened her hood up lightly while no one was really looking at her and spoke, in her softer tone, "I'm Uva Moore. My weapon is a dagger boot type. I'm wearing them right now actually, just without the dust and daggers set in." Uva lifted up her boots to show them briefly, "Ya know, just so I'm ready if anything happens... I'm from a village just outside of Vale so I've kind of... lived around here all my life." Uva had a bit of uncertainty to her voice but it was more of an awkward sound, like as if what she said was actually a bit more obvious. Once she was done she just looked on over to whoever was next, not really wanting to disclose much more than that.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

An odd feeling had fell over Vice at the announcement of the teams. It wasn't quite disappointment, it was too early for that. The feeling was close to it however. The reasoning behind this feeling was quite simple, one particular faunus on his team. Vice could already tell that he wouldn't enjoy being around him which given his tendency to fight alone, was beneficial for those small instances. Their elevator ride had soon come to an end and during the brief rest period that their leader, Lloyd, had introduced himself."Vice and I'm from Mistral. The reason I'm here is to settle a score with someone." Vice stated plainly, cutting a glare towards Arian. "Just don't get in my way and we'll be fine."

Personally Lazuli was glad that he wasn't chosen to be leader, too much responsibility on the shoulders of a leader especially when something goes wrong. Like say during the current incident that they were heading off to, not trying to be pessimistic but this is a lot to throw at them with as the first thing for them to do as a team. "Well Blaine, I'm Lazuli from the upper half of Mistral, though its pretty dull there so I spend most of my times in the slums." It was where he'd gotten his weapon from too or rather where he had it made. Being form the rich part did make getting a heavily customized weapon very easy.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    ╔════
    »Even though Lloyd was yelling at him, Arian didn't show signs of caring or being offended. He picked at his nails as the boy talked and waited for him to shut up."Are you done now? Of course it matters, but there is more to this than just them, there is also us and what is best for us." Arian wasn't actually trying to imply he was the best leader for the group. Instead he was trying to imply it would be best for him personally, in his life, if he got the chance to lead the group. Sure he hid it behind arrogance and loud talk, but things never were that shallow, not with anyone. Anyone who thought else wise was an idiot. It was probably the most serious that Arian had been since arriving, facing this boy who was yelling in his face, spitting accusations. No matter how much he deserved it, he didn't feel like taking it.

»Thankfully the boy decided to back off as he addressed the entire team in an effort to get to know everyone. He supposed that was a good thing, while he knew the others names, that was about as far as it went. He also knew that flirting with the only girl in the group wasn't going to go over well since she was a little insane. That being said that wasn't going to help him in combat at all, so it was best not to think about at that moment. Instead he listened to the others introductions, keeping his mouth shut for once. As soon as everyone introduced themselves and it was his turn Arian took a deep breath trying to actually calm himself. The man full of confidence crumbled to the idea of talking about himself, the real him.

»"Arian Rasasa, from Menagerie. Before any of you say anything, I am not part of the White Fang. I am not here to spy or sabotage any of you, so don't even think it. I don't care what you may or may not have heard about the White Fang and the Rasasa families involvement in it, that isn't me. I am here because I want to prove that there is other ways besides resorting to stealing and violence to show we can fit in with the human society. There is other ways to prove we are worth your time. I came to be a huntsman, but not just any huntsman, I want to be one that is strong enough to face to White fang and stop them with minimal bloodshed. I refuse to lose my family to this revolution, or war, or whatever you want to call it." Arian stated as he walked up and stared Lloyd right in the eyes before turning to the others. He wanted to make sure that they all got it through their heads that he was a little more than he appeared to be. "The hot woman are just a bonus." Arian added just to try and lighten the mood a little bit and be more like him and less serious."
    ════╝

Auburn kept her distance as she silently watched both teams divide up and start to talk. There was introductions mostly, and they all seemed for having their own reason for being there, and from what Auburn could here they had interesting reasons. Hers, was not all that interesting, she was there because she was there. There was nothing all that special about her story, and no one seemed to care that she was out to the side anyways. There were tears forming in her eyes as she stood there watching. She did her best to blink back the tears, feeling left out. Auburn knew it was her fault that she was feeling left out, she didn't particularly care to be too close with other people, they made her nervous and she always thought she would say something wrong.

Biting back the tears she stood there watching. At her side, her hand shook as she tried to calm herself. Slowly Auburn took a step away like she was going to leave. She started to desperately want to leave and not deal with the nervousness and pain that she felt by keeping herself away from people. She started to wonder why she agreed to come in the first part. She would never be like her father, never be that strong, or brave, or powerful. She wouldn't be able to work with people like everyone else seemed to. Another step back as a single tear managed to escape her eyes. She shouldn't be here. She didn't belong here. She wouldn't be able to save the world or do what they wanted her to do, so why try? She was just setting herself up for failier. Auburn took another glance back at the group, just to see if anyone cared that she was slowly backing away, deciding that would make up her decision.

17. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Aalis, surprisingly was the first to speak up. He actually had some more hope for her bearing in mind what she was saying. She's got the spirit of a Huntress in her, and was thinking about how downright weird everything had been.
    "I don't know where the test went either, but they obviously know something we don't." He cocks his head towards the adults. "All we can do is what they tell us and hope that something starts making sense soon." That is all he can offer her about her concerns. Aalis also seemed to be concerned about her Semblance. That was fine... Sort of. The fact that she was worried about it was concerning, but at least she mentioned it to them. That said to him that she was going to be a good teammate. And she wasn't shy about everything. He wished he could say the same for Vice who by contrast, was the opposite. While not shy, he didn't talk much, which in that of itself was not a bad thing. However, combined with a dangerously selfish attitude that he displayed and the implication of tension between he and Arian, there was going to be trouble. Big time. He didn't seem like much of a team player. Then there was the whole settling a score thing. That made Lloyd downright nervous. This guy was trouble. Nevertheless, Lloyd doesn't speak. There is one last person to hear from.

Lloyd unconsciously tensed up as Arian began to talk, but was taken by surprise by the Faunus' words. Half of it was about the White Fang and how he really wasn't involved. That was great and all, but most of it was beside the point. At least he did elaborate on his motives. It was a shame that what he wanted to prove was pointless to Lloyd.

"You don't have to prove anything to me, Arian. Just be a decent person." He said seriously. He didn't expect the Faunus to level with him the way he did. Instead of snapping at the immature comment, he smiled in spite of himself. "Yes, but please try not to ogle my childhood stories. It takes away from the wonder of finding out they were true." He made a light joke as well, trying to show them that he wasn't completely humourless. It probably wasn't very funny, but he tried. He looked over at his assembled team and prepared to say something profound about teamwork, but then realised he forgot to tell them something.
    "Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention where I'm from. I'm from a town on the north-eastern side of the mountains that Vale is backed up against. It's a pretty rural community and I grew up with all the old legends. The two brothers, the silver-eyed warriors, the maidens and of course, the guardians." He listed off a selection of stories they all must know. Two of three wasn't bad, and maybe Vice would turn around now that he'd seen Arian being decent. Lloyd had to admit, his opinion had changed fast. There was more to his Faunus companion than he had initially believed. It seemed that the real point of contention was going to be Vice. Something worried him about the settling a score thing, it was too angry and vengeful for anyone normal. So who the hell was the guy and what was his life before he came here? Professor Ozpin wouldn't allow someone dangerous into the school, would he? He'd have to keep an eye out.

18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As the students continued to converse with their teams, it had felt like the temperature in the air had shot up all of sudden. Ozpin, Brisa, and Makani had just exited the building as Brisa immediately felt the change in the air. Brisa brought her hand to mouth in surprise as she looked at the ground. Before she could process this change, Makani pointed out at the horizon. “Lady Brisa!!!! It’s….It’s….” Brisa looked up and thought she had been dreaming but it was no dream. Her mouth slightly open, only able to only able utter a single name. “Agni…

As if on cue, fire had burst up in the courtyard. From the fire, emerged a woman with hair as red as the fire behind her. She walked to the group slowly, intimidating each person standing before her. Brisa took a couple steps toward her before stopping in her tracks. The fire behind the woman had started to change into a dark purple and blue tint. The woman stopped just a few feet away from the students. “Hello Bri Bri….Nice day for some destruction don’t you think?” The woman extended her hand out to some pillars in the distance. Making a tight fist, the pillars burst into flames and into nothing but ashes, collapsing the walls of the entrance. Screams of panic and distress spread throughout the courtyard, as if you can hear from Ozpin’s office. Nobody within the group had made a sound over the sight in front of them. Brisa had broken the silence shouting toward the woman. “Agni!!! Please don’t do this!!!! Come back to your senses!! You are not yourself!! Please Agni!!” The woman named Agni looked back at Brisa, making eye contact. “Bri Bri, I am myself. All my senses are clear. I feel so alive right now Bri Bri! Won’t you join me? Once you start, it’ll feel amazing. All this destruction and despair in the air right now, can’t you feel it?

Qrow shouted toward Ozpin turning his head slightly, “Ozpin!! Now?!” Ozpin nodded his head before getting Makani and Brisa, running off to evacuate the school grounds. “Alright newbies!! Listen up!! We need to buy time for everyone to evacuate! Got it!! Split into your teams now!!” Qrow had shouted out his orders as he took ahold of his sword. Agni scoffed as she saw Brisa leave before facing the students and Qrow. “Ugh…the Master’s not gonna like this but alright you wanna play alright then…” Agni had conjured a ball of fire in her hand before tossing it to the floor. “Alright gorgeous! It’s time to play!” The ball of fire burst upwards and had formed a sort of clone of her. Qrow pushed his bangs back with a mere brush of his hand. “Playtime? Alright… Let’s play then Hot Head.” The Agnis smirked as they walked toward each team chuckling softly before a staff of fire emerged from each of their left hands.

TEAM BLAU & LAVA
    VS
    GUARDIAN AGNI

[​IMG]
    HP: 50/50

• Blaine: 25/25
      Lazuli: 25/25
      Auburn: 25/25
      Uva: 25/25

• Lloyd: 25/25
      Arian: 25/25

Vice: 25/25
      Aalis: 25/25

YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO POST FOR ROUND 1

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Aalis walked forward nervously, pulling her fan off of back and pressing a switch to draw out the sword. She quickly ran on over and attempted to slash at Agni before quickly backing up and letting out a huge swipe of air. She felt herself start to have her throat scratch and she felt herself bubble up a little and she stopped. She knew the feeling was coming and she said, "Nononono. Not-"

Suddenly, Aalis coughed, and she covered her mouth and looked around to see if she was dead. She took a sigh of relief when she realized nothing happened before she turned around and saw a crowd of people attempting to evacuate. An older gentleman was now... cheese. A full on statue of cheese. A couple of people running had stopped to behold the sight and Aalis sighed and said,
    "Noooo, please tell me he still has a pulse-"

Aalis coughed again and the man sprung back to life and began running away as if nothing happened. Aalis paused and looked over and pointed,
    "That was an interesting one huh? Anyway." Aalis began to charge at Agni once more.

20. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

The conversation died off as they got to the bottom of the elevator. When the elevator pinged and the doors opened, a rush of warm air hit him, at which point he realised that it was cooling him down slightly. Lloyd put a hand on his brow, wiping off a single bead of sweat. It was quite warm with him in his jacket which was hardly thin on top of his shirt, but taking it off wasn't an option. If his Aura failed then he would need all the protection he could get.

They soon got out of the Academy building and on to the grounds. Makani pointed to the sky and Lloyd looked up to see something blazing towards them. And then, as he spoke her name, the ground before them erupted in flame, washing him in a scorching breeze. A torrent of fire burst up, seeming almost to lick the sky itself from where he was standing. Instinctively, his hands found themselves on the hilts of Fire and Brand over his shoulders and in a flash, both were drawn. He could only watch, gritting his teeth and holding off the heat with his Aura. What he was hearing though... He couldn't understand it. She was one of the Guardians, she had to be, the way she was talking to Brisa. And the fire... That was more than anyone could do with Dust, maybe with the right Semblance... But she practically radiated it.

There was one person at least who wasn't cowed. Professor Branwen was as quick as ever with his witticisms. That gave him a little reassurance. If he was sure that this battle was winnable, then they'd fight it out. Lady Agni and a clone forged of fire stalked towards them.

"Arian, Vice, cover us from that clone!" Lloyd barked as he darted in to strike the real Agni. Aalis was already in, and she needed support. If the other two could keep that clone off their backs then that would help while the other team got their **** together. Lloyd closed the gap between himself and the Guardian of Fire quickly, filling in the gap Aalis had left after backing out. He pirouetted, bringing both blades around to slash Agni's chest before dancing back, maintaining some distance from Aalis and the others. "Spread out! Don't let a fireblast hit more than one of you!"

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017