RWBY: Guardian's Saviors

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by LadyAzura, Apr 27, 2017.

  1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Danville
    376
    573
    As Auburn started the group off, Cadoc pulled Metasoma from his belt and began his own assault. He cracked the whip towards the nearest Beowolf, only for it to dodge with little effort. Not even close to done, he pulled out Telson as he cracked his whip at another of the creatures to gain it's attention as well. He headed away from the main group a bit as the two agitated foes began circling him. As they took turns charging, he kept a close eye out on them, springing to attack when one leaped in at him, and often dodging the blow of whichever tried to come in fro the side or behind. It could be likened to a dance; the way the two Grimm would dart in only to be met with painful friction and force of Cadoc's weapon, all whilst he dodged any blow that got past his whip.

    In a finale of sorts, he sent a final blow towards the first of his opponents before turning and stabbing at the one that had sought to use the demise of its fellow as an opportunity. hindered by the metal lodged in its chest, it was child's play for Braden to wrap his whip around the Beowolf's neck and tighten the weapon around it. With that, an additional two enemies had been vanquished.
     
  2. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Deep within my brain
    133
    238
    Those familiar red eyes of the Grimm appeared, and he tightened his grip on his tonfa. Once more, they were forced to do battle, but atleast their enemies were just some low-tier Grimm, and not some all-powerful deity. Blaine noticed Auburn quickly dispatch two Beowolves and Cadoc kill off another two, and he couldn't help but smile. "Everyone keep an eye out for each other!" As long as they had each other's backs, they would take care of this little bump in the road in no time.

    He watched as a few of the Beowolves slowly stalked towards him, and one dove in for what it probably believed would be an easy kill. Blaine jumped over it, slamming his weapons down on its head as the beast smashed into the ground right on its neck with a loud crack. Landing on his feet, Blaine he quickly sidestepped to his left, dodging another Beowolf attack, and countered with a heavy bash to its ribs. He would have run for it to finish it off, but another one rushed towards him, and he was forced to fend it off, deflecting its swipes and kicking it away. With a grimace, he stepped back towards his team, making sure to keep as close to them as he could.

    Defeated Beowolves: 1
    Beowolves remaining: 12
    Damaged Beowolves: 1/3BP, 1/3BP

    Blaine BP Remaining: 0/7
    Bullets: 3/3
     
  3. CrownMoksha Decimo

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    On board the DenLiner
    1,340
    The low growl coming from the bushes was followed up by the Grimm finally revealing themselves. The first swipe aimed at him was dodged and Lazuli returned the favor by cutting through one of the beowolves in front of him and firing a shot off at another one that happened to be close by.

    Enemies Defeated: 2 Beowolves
    Enemies Remaining: 10 Beowolves
    BP: 1/7 remaining
    Bullets: 2/3

    The power of laziness compelled MoK to just have Vice strike away at two of the White fang members that were


    Enemies Defeated: 2 White Fang Members
    Enemies Remaining: 11 White Fang Members
    BP: 1/7 remaining
    Bullets: 3/3
     
  4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    May 21, 2012
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Garreg Mach Monastery
    388
    601
    (Lazy Noire Post xD)
    Noire went over and took out her sickles and went to attack two of the White Fang Members. "Keep going!! Their dwindling in numbers!!"

    White Fang 1= Miss
    White Fang 2= Hits Arian
    White Fang 3= Hits Noire
    White Fang 4= Hits Vice
    Whit Fang 5= Hits Dubhan
    White Fang 6= Miss
    White Fang 7= Hits Dubhan
    White Fang 8= Hits Noire
    White Fang 9= Hits Vice

    Arian takes 3 damage
    Vice takes 6 damage
    Dubhan takes 6 damage
    Noire takes 6 damage


    BP REFRESHED


    ROUND 2!

    Arian: 17/20 HP, 7/7 BP
    Vice: 14/20 HP, 7/7 BP
    Dubhan: 14/20 HP, 7/7 BP
    Noire: 14/20, 7/7 BP

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Beowolf 1= Hit Auburn
    Beowolf 2= Hit Blaine
    Beowolf 3= Miss
    Beowolf 4= Hit Lazuli
    Beowolf 5= Hit Auburn
    Beowolf 6= Hit Blaine
    Beowolf 7= Hit Auburn
    Beowolf 8= Hit Lazuli
    Beowolf 9= Hit Blaine
    Beowolf 10= Hit Cadoc


    Lazuli takes 4 damage
    Blaine takes 6 damage
    Auburn takes 6 damage
    Cadoc takes 2 damage

    BP REFRESHED

    ROUND 2!

    Lazuli: 16/20 HP, 7/7 BP
    Blaine: 14/20 HP, 7/7 BP
    Auburn: 14/20 HP, 7/7 BP
    Cadoc: 18/20 HP, 7/7 BP
     
  5. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Deep within my brain
    133
    238
    He took some damage, but it wasn't too much for him to handle. Stepping away from the horde, Blaine looked around. The remaining number of Beowolves failed to make there seem any difference from the start in Blaine's eyes, but he didn't care. Steadying his weapons, he took aim and shot away, taking out the two Beowolves that he had damaged before. He leapt forward and swung down on another, unleashing a furious barrage as it slowly crumbled to dust. Another tried to take a swing at him, but he swiftly dodged and bashed its skull, knocking it away and severely damaging it.

    Defeated Beowolves: 4
    Beowolves remaining: 7
    Damaged Beowolves: 1/3BP

    Blaine BP Remaining: 0/7
    Bullets: 1/3
     
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2011
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    British Columbia, Canada
    1,377
    There was something a little more pleasant about this battle, something almost enjoyable being able to work alongside her teammates and feel a part of the team. It was something that she was missing the last time she had fought the grimm alongside these guys. At that point she just wanted to get the battle over with and was not really watching for her teammates like she should have been., Now looking over her shoulder she noticed a grimm sneaking up behind Lazuli. "Duck!" She called to him as one of her swords suddenly flipped over, transforming into it's gun form. Taking a shot at the grimm, knocking it clear out. She then turned her gun back into sword mode and began to swing it towards the grim that were trying to corner her.

    The motions were fluid and easy. Any hesitations she had in her fighting ability earlier had vanished as she forgot about her lack of confidence and just fell into the familiar rhythms of what her father had taught her for all those years. His training was not for nothing, and while she no longer was really attending the school like she originally planned, Auburn still planned to excel as she fought her way though this. She would survive and make she others did too. She would be strong like her father. It was no longer a question of can and can't, there were some things in life you just do.


    HP: 14/20
    BP: 0/7
    Bullets: 2/3

    Defeated Beowolves: 3
    Beowolves remaining: 4


    [​IMG]
    Clearly these guys were not taking the hint that Arian tried to give them. If they were so intent on dying, then he would grant them their wish. There was no use in trying to save those who didn't want to be saved, they were only going to bring more destruction anyways. He didn't trust any of these guys, and he found himself worrying about his family and how they may be involved in all of this. When he had left home they were pretty high up in the white fang. If he had more time he might have stopped them and made one of the White Fang members talk before killing them, but a glance at Noire told him that that wasn't going to happen. He also knew that if he did such things it might raise even more suspicion about him and his motives, and while Arian was true to his word and what he told them before, he hadn't known anyone long enough to gain their full trust.

    Only one of the White Fang members even dared to try and hurt Arian, and when they did, they received it back ten fold. Being too close in to use his bow, he had it in the form of two swords, whipping around as he slashed at the faunus in front of him, moving towards the next one ready to attack it as well. It bothered Arian, he realized having to do this, but he had no choice, it was for everyone's safety. The faunus already were not the most populated of groups in the world, there was only so many, and to see them turn to this, to be essentially asking for death in such a manner, it didn't sit well with the faunus boy. Closing his eyes and trying to block out the thought, he pushed through the battle the best he could.

    HP: 17/20
    BP: 0/7
    Arrows: 2/3

    White Fang Defeated: 2
    White Fang Remaining: 7
    White Fang Injured 2/3 BP
     
  7. CrownMoksha Decimo

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    On board the DenLiner
    1,340
    Lazuli had done well about keeping the Grimm in front of him during the battle and as he just pulled out his sword from the chest of a beowulf, one Grimm had managed to sneak around and get behind him while he was unaware. The sudden exclamation from Auburn had grabbed his attention and he ducked as instructed, "Thanks." He'd quickly adjusted his footing before going to strike down another grimm in front of him. The grimm behind it thought that this meant it woud be able to attack now, but Lazuli was one step ahead. His second sword was sheathed, procting the gun form of his weapon and fired off a few shots into the grimms head before it could even take a step closer to him.

    HP: 16/20
    BP: 1/7
    Bullets: 03

    Grimm Defeated; 2 Beowolves

    The attacks had been blocked by his weapon and were meant with a counterattack of his own. He spun his weapon around and swung it into the gut of the nearest White Fang member. Said member had been sent flying and right into another one who hadn't been paying attention prior.

    HP 14/20
    BP: 1/7

    Bullets: 03

    Enemies Defeated; 2 White Fang Members
     
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Danville
    376
    573
    The others had all joined in, and the group had quickly thinned out the small hoard. Indeed, the team's quick and decisive actions had destroyed all but two of the monsters. Cadoc smirked at the Beowolves as he stromed towards them, combining his weapons into their spear form, he jumped up and plunged Alacran into one of the two remaining monsters. He impaled the creature and stuck his weapon into the ground, landing on it's head before using the shaft to spin kick the other before landing with a crushing strike on the original's head. He pulled the weapon from the ground as the first Grimm vanished into thin air, stabbing it into the throat of the retaliating Beowolf.

    With that, the wave had been vanquished.

    OC:
    HP: 18/20
    BP: 1/7
    Ammo: 3/3
    Enemies Defeated: 2 Beowolves
    EnemisRemaining: None
     
  9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    May 21, 2012
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Garreg Mach Monastery
    388
    601
    With the last of the grimm extinguished, Team BLAB continued on the trek to the Temple of Caspian. Plant life had surrounded the team while the sounds of a river filled the air. After a bit of walking, the team came up upon a river, with a large tree branch extending out to the other side of the river. The tree looked to be pretty stable but it did not look like it would be able to support three human beings and a faunus. Perhaps there was another way to get across the river without going into the water itself. In the far distance, a small little statue looked over at the four near the river, its eyes looked at each one before turning back to stone. It was as if the statue may have been warning the temple that intruders were on the move. The river soon rose and flowed a bit violently.
     
  10. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Deep within my brain
    133
    238
    The last of the Grimm vanished, and Blaine smiled as he looked around. Usually, after defeating some wave of enemies, he had no one to talk to, but this was a first. He felt it was ripe for a good, jubilant expression of achievement. "Good job, team!" And with that, he continued on the path, trying his best to lead them. As they passed through to the river, Blaine noticed the strange sentient statue on the other side, and then the surge in the current. He frowned. That branch is a big risk. He picked up a stray branch and tossed it into the river, immediately swept away. And this river would carry us off to Oum knows where. He looked to the left, and then the right of the river. "Doesn't seem that there's another path...For the time being, that branch looks like our best option, but..." He turned to his group, an idea already in his head. "I hope for this this to not be our only option, but just incase...does anyone happen to have some Ice Dust with them?"
     
  11. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2015
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Midland
    57
    595
    [​IMG]

    When their counter attack came Dubhán had been prepared parrying the first blow of the one attacking him but falling for a feint and a slash that caught him wrong, slashing at his arms. Dubhán retaliated with a whirlwind of blows turning around and around as the blows rained on the white-fang members' guard, then stopped and instead of a slash going for a stab straight through the defensive guard taking him out of commision. As he took a moment to catch his breath he was attacked from behind and was reminded of what his father told him. 'This is a battlefield, be aware of your surroundings Dubhán, you may take out one opponent but there is always the next.' And he silently berated himself for the mistake. He retaliated by using one of his blades to occupy his opponents weapon while the other went for the opened up guard taking another White Fang member out of commision. There was one that was fighting Arian and Dubhán decided to give him a hand giving a slash across the back of the distracted White fang member.

    White Fang Defeated: 2
    White Fang Remaining: 3
    White Fang Injured 1/3 BP
    BP: 0/7
    Bullets: 3​
     
  12. Aelin Best Waifu

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2011
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    British Columbia, Canada
    1,377
    Well the battle went over well enough. They managed to kill all of them this time. Silently Auburn made one more scan of the area, just to make sure that they were really all gone. She was still a little paranoid at the moment about a similar situation to last time happening. It wasn't that she didn't trust her teammates, she just didn't trust herself still. Even so she didn't let herself lag too far behind the others as they continued on their path towards the temple. On their way they came across a river with a branch partly across it. Auburn was looking for a solution when she noticed something. "Um... Did..." It seemed to have stopped though and suddenly Auburn felt like she would sound stupid if no one else noticed it before.

    Biting her lower lip she focused herself on just the task at hand. She had to think. Her eyes kept darting back to where the statue was, even as the water raged harder.
    "I um... I" Why was talking so hard, why was her heart pounding so much at the simple mention of her plan. She nearly shrank down to a mouse to just hid, but Auburn knew that she needed her semblance for something else. "I..." Before she could actually get the words out, Auburn's size just grew to that of enormous proportions. From this size it was easy enough to just step across the river.

    Bending down she put her hand out for her friends to climb on, but she refused to say a word, a little embarrassed about everything. She waited until everyone had got on her hand before she took a large step across the raging river, clearing them to the other side.
     
  13. CrownMoksha Decimo

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    On board the DenLiner
    1,340
    [​IMG]

    Lazuli had been focused on trying to think of a way to cross the water and such didn't focus too much on Auburn's attempts at speaking. It was the third time she had attempted speaking in which he had looked in her direction to see what was up. Next was probably a first for Lazuli since his time being here. He was surprised, visibly surprised at the fact that Auburn had not only grown massive in size but was holding her hand out for them to ride in. When the surprise had finally faded from his face, he took the time to glance at the rushing water and Auburn's hand. It did make sense and was an easier alternative, but was it really okay to do this.

    Judging from the look on her face, it was though she must've wanted to get this over with quickly. Lazuli obliged and walked onto her hand, allowing himself to be carried to the other side of the river. "Thanks, did not know you could do that." The surprise was better hidden on his face but still clearly noticeable in his voice. Seeing a teammate grown significantly larger out of nowhere would have a lasting effect for just a bit longer in terms of surprise. All that aside though it was good to know and something he was sure to make a note of for the future.
     
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Danville
    376
    573
    Cadoc could admit to being equally as surprised as the others when Auburn grew to a much larger size but took the girl up on her silent offer of a lift relatively quickly. As she carried them across, he did find himself wondering about the exact implications of her personality. He assumed this was her semblence, and that particular manifestation of Aura usually had a lot to say about a person's inner thoughts. Granted, it didn't always, and it wasn't always obvious when it did. It was food for thought.

    Whatever the case, it had saved them the time and trouble of finding an alternative way of getting across. So with that said, he naturally nodded along with Lazuli's thanks.

    "Yeah, thanks for the lift!"​
     
  15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    May 21, 2012
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Garreg Mach Monastery
    388
    601
    Noire had dodged some of the attacks the White Fang had launched. She then found herself behind two members of the White Fang. She looked around her and saw their numbers had dramatically dwindled, leaving three left in their squad. Noire held up her guns, aiming for the two member in front of her. She got closer to the two while remaining undetected. Once she got close enough, she spoke to the two, making her presence known. "Nighty night." With that, she shot the two and immediately turned around as they crumpled to the ground. Noire looked over at the rest of the group until she noticed something was off. "Hey....Where's Lloyd?" She looked around for the boy until she heard a sinister laugh roaring from behind her. Noire and the rest of the team turned to where the laughter was originating from. The last White Fang member of his squad had an unconscious Lloyd in his right arm. "Lloyd!!" Noire started to run over to the two until the man backed away with Lloyd. "If my squad is going to fail, might as well bring Tavor a little present!!" Suddenly the sound of a helicopter flew overhead and a ladder had emerged and landed next to the man. "Your little friend is already drawing his last couple of breaths so might as well give it to him as a little gift." "No!!!" The man grabbed onto the ladder with Lloyd as the ladder grew further and further away from the four. Noire tried to aim her guns but she didn't want to risk hurting Lloyd. "Dammit!!!"

    After the helicopter leaves the area, Noire looked at her scroll and looked over the map to the temple. She took a deep breath. "
    We need to keep moving..." Noire started walking ahead while she spoke up to the other three. "The faster we get to the temples, the faster we'll be able to him and the rest of Remnant. Let's go...."
     
  16. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Deep within my brain
    133
    238
    Blaine waited for a response, and all of a sudden, one of their teammates had just grown to a humongous size. He'd never seen an ability like Auburn's before. As she finally stopped growing, his eyes widened, and he took a moment to compose himself. "That's...impressive." And quite helpful, as her hand reached out to help take them all over the river. "Is this your Semblance?" He couldn't help but ask, stepping onto her gigantic hand and waiting for her to cross them over the river. With a power like this, it seemed as if fighting off enemies should've been easy, though he assumed that care must be taken so as to not step on any friendlies. Probably why she didn't use this power before...
     
  17. Aelin Best Waifu

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2011
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    British Columbia, Canada
    1,377
    As they got across the river and everyone was questioning what happened but also praising her, Auburn put them down and took a small step back. As she did her form started to shrink, slowly at first and then more and more quickly as time went by. Within 30 seconds Auburn shrunk beyond her normal size into a small pixie sized. Because she took the step back where she ended up was about ten feet away from everyone else. Looking around she quickly ran and hid behind a rock that was just big enough to hide her form. The reason she didn't use her semblance much was that this was the downside of it. When she was done she shrunk into a mini form to let her energy recharge. In this form she could hardly do anything, even her attacks wouldn't do all that much. She had to be careful.

    Peaking out from behind the rock, Auburn watched to see if anyone was looking for her. She was too embarrassed to show her face to anyone, not like this. She didn't want to explain what her semblance did to her. She didn't want to be judged for it. Sure she had gotten them across the river, but now she was useless to them until her energy built back up and she could grow back into her normal sized body.


    [​IMG]
    Just as they thought they were done, the White Fang took one of their own. Before Arian could stop them, he was hoisted on a helicopter and started to be taken away. "No! If you want take anyone, take me!" He yelled as he pulled back the bowstring and fired towards the Helicopter, using his semblance to make sure that his aim was right as he shot the blades of the copter in order to jam the thing. As his arrow connected he turned back to Noire. "We are not just going to keep moving. I refuse to let those B*stards just get away with this. Come on we are finding where that helicopter crashes and saving Lloyd now!" Arian was in no mood to argue with Noire as he turned in the direction the helicopter was going. He would save Lloyd. He would stop the White Fang from doing more harm. Damnit, this wasn't how to get the world to accept faunus, all this was going to do was make people hate them more, and Arian was not okay with that. He would stop them and show them how to really gain respect, but first they had to rescue their friend.
     
  18. CrownMoksha Decimo

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    On board the DenLiner
    1,340
    [​IMG]
    The surprises kept coming as once they were on the other side as Auburn had started to shrink beyond her normal size to the point in which she was practically hidden in the grass in front of them. They needed to find her before they carried on with the quest and Lazuli scanned around the ground to find something moving but wasn't a bug. Three times, in fact, he'd thought he'd seen her, two of which actually were bugs and one was Auburn. "So.." He'd crouched down and looked at her hiding behind the rock. "You want a lift or something?" He had no answer yet but lowered his hand to in case she did accept his offer.
     
  19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    May 21, 2012
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Garreg Mach Monastery
    388
    601
    Noire looked between the path forward and Arian and the helicopter. She was starting to get frustrated with each second. "Try to be reasonable!! You honestly think we'll be able to hold our own against the White Fang as we are right now?!" Noire walked in front of Arian, hoping to reason with him as calmly as she could. "The only thing we'll be doing by going after that helicopter is seal that guy's fate. Whatever you were talking about with that White Fang member, it doesn't look you have power right now." Noire paused, taking a deep breath. "We need to keep going. The faster we get through this the faster we'll be able to save your friend. Be reasonable!" Noire stepped back a bit as she took several more deep breaths. She looked over to the others. She pulled out her scroll and put up a picture of the map. "Alright, we shouldn't be too far from Caspian's temple. We need to keep walking this way. The other team should almost be there, granted that they didn't bump into too much trouble. Let's keep moving." Noire closed her scroll and set off for the temple which was just a little ways off.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    The team continued on their way to the temple. As they kept walking, they found a good viewpoint of how far the temple was. The temple was only a distance away. The forest continued to block their way as they traverse further and further.
     
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2011
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    British Columbia, Canada
    1,377
    "I... erm.." Auburn hid more. She was embarrassed. She didn't want to have to be carried, but there was no way of keeping up with them in her current state. She would have to accept it if she wanted to keep up. Slowly she stepped out from behind the rock and slowly climbed onto Lazuli's hand. Her eyes were downcast and she seemed nervous but she didn't run away. "Thanks." She mumbled as she grabbed onto Lazuli's thumb to keep herself stable as he prepared to take her with them towards the temple.

    [​IMG]
    "I am being reasonable! the helicopter is going to have to crash. Those guys were cowards they grabbed Lloyd and ran because they knew that they couldn't do anything, they couldn't beat us. I crashed it before they could meet up with the others. I am stopping them from regrouping and making it impossible for us to get him back. Power or no in their ranks, I at least have the gull to do something!" Arian snapped back at Noire. He wasn't going to let them walk all over him and his friends, not again. He had left to prove he was better than them, he wasn't going to just abandon friends for what was the most strategic to the plan, no Lloyd didn't deserve to be taken by them, didn't deserve what was coming at him. "How can you just leave him like that?"