358/2 Days Saddest KH?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by int2646, May 21, 2009.

?

Saddest KH?

1. Yes

114 vote(s)
    69.9%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    30.1%
  1. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

CoM was the saddest for me, It was also the first KH I played, though I did play all of the others besides BBS sadly... I heard BBS is very sad, but mostly because some of my friends like to spoil endings of games for me X_x;

2. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

i'll say CoM.

it was sad that Sora loses memory of Naminé, and when he sees her in KH2, he doesn't remember the promise he made her.

3. Pure-white-angel22 Moogle Assistant

I think Days was the most saddest KH (i've spoiled BBS for my self already XD)...but BBS doesn't give me AS an empty feeling (the empty feeling is still there) but days actually made me really sad and my heart actually ached when I finished the game.

In BBS (for those who spoiled and seen the secret 'movie' thingy...it gives you a little sense of hope :D). In days, you already know (if you've played KHII) what will befall Roxas and Axel :(

I didn't really think RE:COM (or COM ur choice lol) was overall that sad, sure Sora loses his memories of Namine, but if you watched KHII:final mix in one scene before fighting Xemnas (first form I believe (?)), Sora actually says 'thank you Namine', So i'm thinking he remembers the promise that he made her or something like that.

Overall I think days is the saddest IMO because 1. Roxas loses his 2 best friends (and has to be forced to kill 1 of them) and gets captured and lives a lie before giving up his physical form to merge with Sora, 2. Xion dies and everyone forgets about her existence and 3. Axel loses his 3 best friends friendship (and yes...I guess Saix counts too haha), forced to eliminate Roxas and in the kills himself for the sake of Roxas/Sora.

So yeah D': my favorite Trio outta the 3 (BBS trio, KH trio, days/nobody trio) would probably be the Nobody trio because all 3 of them suffer terrible tragedies and the BBS trio 2nds in my books :P

4. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I definitely think CoM was the saddest. I actually cried for at least a good half hour when I beat it. I haven't beat Days yet, but I know how it's going to end, and it doesn't seem as sad. In CoM, though, because it was the first kh game I played, I really believed everything Sora belived. It was so heart-wrenching to find out that all of Sora's memories of Namine were lies.

5. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

I didn't think COM was that sad. Sure Sora lost his memories about the castle. But who cares? The castle was just a place where his memories were messed up.

Days was far by the saddest one with the loss of several people.

6. Jin うごかないで

I think bbs is sad

SPOILER ALERT (VENS QUOTE)

ven asks terra to erase him and this is realy sad...
    (sorry nothing to do with the organisation but still im sorry for demyx and axel)

7. C This silence is mine

I think 358/2 is definitly the saddest of the bunch. Roxas' line "Who will I have ice cream with?" is a real tear-jerker, I don't care what people say, and it really shows how young and innocent he is.

8. Rorinater5 Moogle Assistant

Warning- Spoils like... everyones ending...

Well when Xion died my mom happened to come in my room and catch me crying... She was like why are you crying? I'm like Xion just died! Mom- A video game is really making you cry? Me- this is the 4th in the series that has... "Mom walks away" When Axel got the popsicle i was also like... wow thats so sad how they were best friends... he was like "How did this happen..." So sad... When Roxas said "Who will i have ice cream with" the only thing going through my mind was "rediculously sad moment fail" And then when Roxas went to free the hearts he was so determined to redeem his friend... Than Riku had to be all amazing and own him.. Lol, well altogether so rediculously sad but some parts were happy, like Riku going darkness to obtain his full power and help Sora.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I do remember feeling sad at the end of Chain of Memories, but this game is the saddest in my opinion. I actually felt bad for Roxas, instesad of thinking of him as some whinny brat. Of course, what made this game the saddest was the friendship between Axel, Roxas, and Xion. Xion final moment actually still make me well up, simply because she was the character I cared most about. The last scenes just drove it home.

10. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, none of them really made me feel sad a lot. But if I had to pick one, I would say Days. But I don't really know if I was more sad for Roxas or Xion. Roxas was being lied to the whole time, but Xion... well... died.

11. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    It is one of the most sad KH games, but I think BBS is waaay sadder, I mean,
    you lose both of your friends then you're trapped in the darkness for 10 years

I shed a tear when I saw Xion fading away for the first time... but that's about it...

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Well, I've been watching BBS clips, and even though I don't understand a single one of them since they're all in Japanese, I found myself almost crying. ><

Especially the clip where Ventus became one with Sora. That one almost made me cry. And Sora has to leave Kairi again! What the heck?! ><

I think that's the saddest KH game out there, right next to 358/2 Days.

13. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Yes, it is the saddest KH so far.

The ending where Xion dies is actually the most dramatic scene since Axel died in KH2... =P

14. XVII Moogle Assistant

i think it was sad when Xion did the hole *turns into ice and disapears* thing, not saying i cried or anything but it was still sad...

15. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

By far the saddest KH, mostly because while playing this game Roxas is being bossed around by his fellow Organization members, most didn't appricate him at all they were using him to get more "hearts" by just tossing him to go on missions back and forth. I few times I just felt sorrry for the darn kid. Even the two closest friends he did have within the game have turn their backs against him a few times

and yea even tho the whole chasing Xion thing annoyed me the most; it was sad to see her go away while poor Roxas sheds a tear. :'[

16. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Without a doubt it has to be 358/2 days but that's my opinion. BBS is sad but aqua,ven & terra stories don't compare to what axel,roxas & xion went through. In fact in the videos they rarely smiled or seemed happy in 358/2 days

17. Xion16174 Moogle Assistant

The saddest KH?

I think 358/2 was the saddest, I was actually crying whaen Roxas Killed Xion. Jerk.

18. P Banned

I'm edging towards COM still, simply because of the voice acting, and a few lines here and there. If I spend an entire scene gritting my teeth, wondering why a VA was allowed near a microphone, I cannot enjoy the scene, no matter how much misery it has. COM, on the other hand, had no voice acting, meaning that while there was no emotional voices, there were no bad voices either.

And the ice cream line. Oh, that line.

19. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Well it was sad when
    Xion died and Roxas got put in a virtual twilight town
    but CoM was definitely sad. What was even more sad is that it took me6 months to finish it.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

I bought my copy of the game from Ebay, and the previous owner had finished the game. I began a new game immediately as Riku,finished it, started a new game as Sora,and then found that Sora's storyline is ALOT more difficult!