Kingdom Hearts II saved by mickey

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

iloved playing as him when i fight xaldin or the dragon i die intentionaly just to play as him

2. Shift Chaser

Actually, he aways revives Sora.
    The difference is that Healing Light not only revives Sora, but also restores everything you can possibly think of, namely, Drive, MP, and Items.

He really isn't needed though, and he's not that good.
    He is awesome however. And if you don't know it can happen, it WILL be one of the coolest moments in your history as a KH player.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This made my face go all :=D: during the Xaldin fight on my first playthrough.

I saw him and I was like "OMG! WTF!? I AM WINNING!!!" and once I saw that it was impossible to kill him as Mickey, I revived Sora to deal the final blow.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Haha, I remember the first time he showed up. I totally freaked out and was bouncing off the walls, I was like...

"Crap, I died again...Wait, why am I still playing...? Is that Mickey...? HOLY @#$% DUDE IS MICKEY MOUSE WHAT THE HECK MAN?!"

Yeah... It was pretty awesome.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

I was fighting Xaldin and was pretty annoyed that that insuffrable prick beat me. >:
    Then Mickey showed up and I was like 8DDDDDDD

I mostly relied on Pearl to do damage, then revived Sora and just finished Xaldin off with Trinity. :B

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

If I recall correctly, there was a time that he rescued me before the cutscene that he takes off his black jacket (the one after defeating Demyx for the second time).

7. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

When I saw my report after I finished the game, I was save by Mickey 3 or 4 times. The only one I can remember was when I was battling a heartless in the Beast's Castle. (the first one, and located in the ballroom) It was epic though

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I remember my first playthrough of the game, I had Mickey save me so many times. But then I went onto my Proud mode playthrough and had him save me maybe twice. I always did love playing as him though, made me feel like Yoda.

9. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

When he first appeared on my first playthrough I was like "HOLYajdaskjdosgngihnmnmhtrmerlw" and I thought it was pretty fun to control him.

10. Jin うごかないで

I first got saved by mickey when fighting Xaldin , it was pretty fun to use mickey xD loved the way he jumps and his sound effects. along with his epic magic.

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I'm very happy Mickey is always stalking watching over us everytime.

It is very helpful, maybe he just is in that world, and see you fighting. Then he comes and, coincidentally, this is exactly the time that you is KO'ed. Or, what I most believe, he finds you in one world fighting, then he waits in the dark, seeing if you're getting better. And when you're in danger, he jumps and don't let the heartless take your heart. He yells: "Sora!".

12. Kayate King's Apprentice

Mickey's a life-saver.
    But only on Xaldin. That's where I really needed him...And he always saved me c:

13. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

He never came to save me and I have died a couple of times in some of those boss battles. I actually didn't know that he actually comes to save you until I saw "saved by Mickey: 0" on the game results at the end.

14. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    Mickey appears in several boss battles to save you, specially in Beast's Castle.
    I remember him saving my ass quite some times in Critical Mode. Like in the Possessor, Xaldin, Cerberus. etc...

Shame you couldn't kill bosses as him.

15. Jin うごかないで

Yeah , he didn't have a finisher and here is a list i found on the bosses mickey will appear on to save you.
    01: Shan-Yu - Land of Dragons
    02: Thresholder and Possessor - Beast's castle
    03: Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn - Beast's Castle
    04: Cerberus (First Battle with Auron) - Underworld
    05: The Hydra - Olympus Coliseum
    06: Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord - Agrabah
    07: Storm Rider
    08: Xaldin
    09: Grim Reaper (First Battle)
    10: Xemnas (First Armored Battle

16. Axelxxiii Moogle Assistant

The first time mickey jumped in to assist was during the battle with xaldin that i totally failed at the first time i fought. but yeah looking at the list of moments none of them really make since especially the xemnas one since xemnas locks you with him. but overall it makes no sense because mickey SHOULD be on other worlds at those moments (unless hes creepily hiding in the bush ready to steal your thunder) he should at least pop up for demyx (since that fight was annoying and mickeys only like what 10 feet away)

17. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

First time Mickey saved me was during Xaldin's fight on Proud....:D
    Quite the surprise to see the options
    "I won't give up"
    "It's all over"
    for the first time....^^

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

The only time I was saved by Mickey was when I was fighting Xaldin on my brother's file and he didn't have enough potions.