Secret Ending Video!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 29, 2007.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Actually...

My internet died. I just fail to have motive to log on. XD

No offense, John. You're still my good friend. :)
    2. Pure Beats~
      Pure Beats~
      not really...tidus and shuyin look identical...

...man i wish i had this game!
    3. libregkd
    4. John S.
      John S.
      Listen the reason I dont back down is I look at it like this, these people are basicly putting a penny into a light socket? now if you could would you stop them or just let them keep doing it?
    5. libregkd
    6. Pure Beats~
      Pure Beats~
      We need sounds...and translations! I want to know what it says when Mickey comes into the scene...:mad:
    7. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      Just let them ramble to their doom, John. >.>
    8. John S.
      John S.
      My whole stance this intire thread was that of a teacher teaching there students. These kids took it to mean im calling them worthless. What they where doing was 2+2=5 when i was trying to tell them 2+2=4
    9. Yozora
      Yozora
      This must have had happend when Sora was asleep. And guys please stop spamming. Don't make this into a flame war. We have opinions John its not that sirious. :\
    10. Cody
      Cody
      Guys, Alot of what i've seen has been answered....
      Like the Mickey thing, someone translated it.
    11. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      I am pretty much too shocked for words right now.
      first of all that girl (?) with the blue hair looks like a really cool character already.
      and second of all, probably most important of all in my book: IS THAT ROXAS?! *points to knight who gets frozen* I mean seriously, there's a frightening resemblance there. it's driving me crazy not being able to fully understand that.

speculations aside, that vid was AMAZING and well-worth the fact that there was no sound and that it was videotaped off a computer. XD thanks for providing it!
    12. DarknessKingdom
    13. John S.
      John S.
      I want to applogize if I ticked anyone off. That was not my goal.
    14. Pure Beats~
      Pure Beats~
      The only thing I see in common is that they both have blonde hair and shuyin's comes a little in the face, cloud has more spikes...

Really? Like, where and what does it say?
    15. Sara
      Sara
      Guys... Chill... I'm going to lock this to prevent any more debating/fighting/spam.

-LOCKED-
    16. homer jigmee
      homer jigmee
      i dont get it!!!!!! is the person that got freezed sora?! because it kinda looked like him. but anyway, it would be better if it had sound.:confused:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.