Secret Santa [Gift Thread!]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Plums, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hey kids! It's the big day at last, and now's your turn to post your gifts!

Simply post your gift (or a link to it) and who it's for. Several people have contacted me saying they'll be a bit late, so if you still haven't seen anything posted for you by the New Year, please let me know.

Merry Christmas!

2. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

FOR PLUMS

@Plums

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Merry Christmas @Iskander

secret-santa.png secret-santa-2.png secret-santa-3.png

4. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

@Kingdom Hearts530

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays/Yougetit. :3

I originally wanted to make you a Joshua signature but #TheRustIsReal, so I wondered what else I'm good with so...

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gffmea4fjn7aiht/Breaking Benjamin - Who Wants To Live Forever.mp3

I loved this song from the first moment I listened to the Queen version, so hopefully you like it too.

Warning: Saxual content ahead.

If you like it, can I please upload it onto my YouTube? If you don't, I'll try my best to come with an apology or a consolidation present, or maybe fix the original present a bit? IDK, I'm no good at following critique sometimes. D:

Anyways, have a happy day. c:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Peckish Games- An episode of "Phineas & Ferb" never released until now, and because @KeyToTruth12 is one of us! Check back on this post each day for the gift that keeps on giving. (Five chapters total)

Chapter 1: I want to LARP up the Sun

It was a bright, summer day. A day that was blessed with mild temperatures, a gentle breeze, and nary a cloud in the sky. This was the sort of day a group of friends could LARP. Five friends LARPed as they had never LARPed before; this was primarily due to the fact they hadn't LARPed before, but the narration digresses. The game was down to the wire, between two remaining LARPers who LARPed at record speed so as to not be out out-LARPed by his oppon- OKAY! IF YOU MAKE ME SAY THAT THING ONE MORE TIME, WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, I'M QUITTING! What's that? Oh. I see. Thank you, now was that so hard? Now then, where was I... Ah!

A bulky, blocky form stomped a husky leg onto the backbone of a slain frienemy, and the slain, a skinny Indian boy protested with his accented, squeaky voice promptly after being stepped on. “Buford!” The conquering warrior did not pay Baljeet Tjinder any mind, even though the tinier one's spine could be heard making crunching noises under Buford Van Stomm's lead foot. He was far too occupied scanning the war-field (The Flynn-Fletcher family's gated backyard) for signs of the sole foe had to vanquish before he would be crowned lord of the LARPers, which apparently means one is very good at “Live Action Role Play”; yes, that is what it stands for. Von Stomm the Powerful's mighty ax, forged by the dwarves of the north mountains from the strongest Styrofoam and cardboard in existence, had served him well in dispatching Ferb the Magical, Isabella the Roguish, and Baljeet the Elf, but Lo! He could not even bear eyes upon the phantom that was Phineas the Paladin!

He scanned and scanned, the tension rising as Baljeet's vertebrae endured harsh stress from planted footwear. “He's around heh somewheh.” Buford gritted his teeth and squinted his eyes. Little did he know...

There it was! A flash of red hair, fearsome foam sword steel, and a head nearly as pointy and triangular in appearance as said sword, and Buford was left to gawk in horror as he felt the butterfly's sting of the blade of Phineas the Paladin across his gullet. Contact had been made with only the quick rustling of leaves as the hallmark that permitted Phineas to fall from the large tree in the backyard to descend upon the unsuspecting Von Stomm the No-Longer-Powerful. Buford stepped back, holding his totally unharmed stomach, choked back unmanly tears and shouted “NOOOOOOOOooooooo!” loudly in anguish as he threw his unbloody hands to the sky and knee-dropped Baljeet with a loud crack of Tjinder's spine and a tiny “eep” from it's spine-keeper while Buford fell in slow-motion (In his own mind, of course) to the ground; his beautiful, crayon-decorated ax fell from his “lifeless” hands and Buford toppled over the “corpse” of the so-called “elf”. The deed now done, his friends now dead, Phineas the Paladin rose triumphantly to his feet, surveyed the devastation sprawled across his parent's backyard and shook his head with his eyelids weighted by the travesty of fake war. It was literally in the blink of an eye that the boy transformed back into his normal, cheery self and smiled contentedly.

“Good game, everyone. Who's up for snacks?” Phineas offered the deceased, and the dead rose effortlessly as though they'd never been harmed at all; which they hadn't been at all. LARP.

“I could go for a snack,” was the general theme of the indefinite chatter that came from the group as everybody but one used the slide-glass door to enter the Flynn-Fletcher household. Meanwhile, one whiny child only insisted something silly like, “I believe I am in need of a chiropractor...hello? Anyone?” He hadn't even bothered to get up from where he'd fallen as the first casualty.

Inside the house, freshly-baked cookies were being dumped onto a plate by Phineas's biological mother and Ferb's Step-Mother, who happened to be one person; Linda Flynn-Fletcher set the plate on the kitchen table and chuckled as the kids dug right into the chocolate chipped treats.

“Did you kids have fun slaying each other?” She asked as if she were asking “How was your day?” instead.

“Well, Buford kind of hogged the game.” Isabella Garcia-Sharpiro dunked her cookie into a provided glass of of milk. She shrugged off her shabby rogue robe to reveal her full Fireside Scout uniform and fixed her black hair underneath her Fireside Girl cap.

“Eh, what can I say? I'mma natural born warriah.” Buford responded nonchalantly, shoving his cookie into his mouth with ravenous tenacity; the first was quickly followed by a second and a third.

Unfortunately for Phineas though, he could not relate how it went for him. He knew it would only disappoint his friends, because he knew them. That was the problem! He knew his friends too well. He had anticipated their every move every match, and had used that to his advantage every match to win six times out of seven rounds; because one match he tripped over a rock. So he smiled and laughed with his friends, because he knew they'd be disappointed by his unhappiness with how LARPing had gone. There was one thing he didn't know though. “Hey! Where's Perry?” He asked. Everyone else shrugged.

Elsewhere, in a backyard where Baljeet was only just crawling into the house, a billed house pet went from a derpy-looking quadruped to a serious bipedal who donned a 1940's fedora before he slipped to the a nearby wall and knocked against it three times to reveal a small access-way that led him straight down into a tract of transport tubes. He zoomed in lines, curves, and loop-de-loops to wind up in a resplendent room with twelve small circles making one large circle in the middle of the room. Eleven of the circles were occupied by other small critters wearing similar fedoras, which prompted the newly arrived Perry the Platypus to take the remaining spot; the instant he did, all the floor-circles lit up red and began to rise to a higher level where each of the twelve wound up in a different assignment room. Alone, Perry dashed over to a keyboard under a mammoth screen at the other end of the generally sparkling white room. He hopped into the purple swivel pod chair and tapped a simple command into the keyboard that brought the screen to life. Life on the screen brought with it the entrance of a middle-aged man with a large, hooked nose with a broom mustache twitching underneath it as he scratched said nose.

“Good morning, Agent P.” He spoke with a distinctly husky voice, and he adjusted the collar of his green uniform which bore a double M stitched into the shoulder. “I'm going to have to be just a bit brief on this brief, because- oh,” His uni-brow lifted up in surprise and he chuckled, “I didn't even see that until I did it. “Brief brief”. That's pretty funny. Isn't that funny, Carl?”

“Comedy gold, Sir!” A nasally youth complied from off-screen without a trace of Irony.

Major Monogram chortled a bit more and wiped a joyful tear from his eye before he realized Perry was unamused. “Oh. Right.” Monogram put on his business face. “Intelligence tells us Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is planning to have his brother over for lunch. Okay, so we received a call from Mayor Doofenshmirtz and he told us it was likely his brother might have ulterior motives- You know what, Carl, just play the voice-mail.”

“From Mayor Doofenshmirtz or Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Sir.”

“I think we both know the answer to that, Carl; don't be an idiot.” Monogram grimaced.

“Hello? Tell me, is your doorbell running?” A heavily-accented voice squawked over the comm system, barely able to contain its own laughter. “No, wait, I got that wrong. I mean DING DONG. You see, I have ding donged with intention to ditch. Oh drat, no, that's not right either. Oh! Is your refrigerator running? Because your eyebrow had better go catch it! Ha! Take that Mr. Major Mono-brow!” The track ended with a grumbling Monogram shaking his head.

“The other one, Carl.” He said abruptly, which prompted a new track to be played almost immediately after the outburst.

“Not much to relate.” Roger Doofenshmirtz's deep, resonant voice replaced Heinz's awkward squawking. “I'm aware of your past with my brother Heinz; believe me, he won't shut up about you. Thank you for thwarting his nefarious plots in the past, but,” His tone was incredulously blasé as he sighed his say, “Well, he's invited me to lunch, and if I know my brother, it probably something to do with one of those nefarious plots he's always fooling around concocting. Thought you should know. If you need me, you have my secretary's number.” He sounded confident and unalarmed for a man who suspected trickery. Then again, if one's brother was as predictably evil as Heinz was, then it probably would be a regular day for him as the sibling.

Major Monogram lost no time going right back to the matter at hand. “We should probably prepare for anything just in case the evil Doofenshmirtz is up to something; really, anything at all. To clarify once again, the evil one is the one who we didn't get a call from and the one that isn't a mayor.” Perry rolled his eyes, and Monogram merely muttered, “Oh, right, that probably didn't need clarification, I understand, but that doesn't change the fact you should go over to Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. to put a stop to him... from whatever he might be doing.”

Perry stood to salute the screen and hopped into the exit tube tract off to the side without a word just as Monogram finished the transmission with the traditional, “Good luck, Agent P.”

Back up in the house, the cookies were diminished without Baljeet getting to taste one just as he finally made his way to the table. He did not seek a cookie, however, but only an end to his torment. He pulled himself towards Isabella with a meek, “Help...me...” which drew her attention. In an instant and with a blood-curling crack, Baljeet's spine was realigned by a quick massage Isabella provided by walking on his back; a skill which had earned her her “Relaxing Massage” badge.

“Better?” Isabella asked, hopping off daintily.

“Yes, much better. Thank you.” Baljeet returned to his feet and returned to his complacent self. “So, would anyone like to have another match? I think I'm ready this time to really fight seriously this time.” He tried to act ferocious, but came off more as an non-intimidating kitten than the Indian tiger he was going for.

“My, you kids are really hyped up about this, aren't you? Baljeet's usually so, well, peaceful.” Missus Flynn-Fletcher said.

“We sure are!” Phineas emphatically lied with enthusiasm that hid his lack of it.

“Are you sure? You were out first every round except one.” Isabella inquired curiously.

“One being because Phineas tripped over a rock.” Ferb added succinctly.

“Nata mention,” Buford checked the clock on the wall, “I haveta bully a kid across town in halfanowah. I don't wanna use up all my enagee just bullyin' you, Baljeet, y'know?”

“I understand, Buford. I do not wish to take up too much of your time.”

“My time issa precious thing.” Buford stated matter-of-factually. “And don'you forget it.”

Candace Flynn-Fletcher, Phineas's sister, Linda's daughter, and Ferb's step-sister (who happened to all be the same, one person), arrived into the kitchen to see the group assembled there. She was a teenage girl with red hair like her mother and biological brother, but she was generally shaped, from head-to-toe, like the letter P; this is the story of how she died. Anyway, moving on, she arrived into the kitchen and was approached by her mother wiping dishwater of the plate that held the cookies from earlier.

“Candace, I'm going to the store to pick up a few things. Keep an eye on the kids and make sure nobody puts an eye while Yarping or whatever you call it. You have my number on your phone, right?” Before Candace could answer, Linda broke into laughter. “I'm only kidding you, dear. We both know I'm on speed dial. I'll be right back, so hopefully you won't need to worry about any “busting” today, honey.”

“Jeremy can still come over for lunch though, right, Mom?” Candace asked with a touch of anxiety.

“Of course. Jeremy's a sweetheart, and if he suddenly turns into a boy we have to worry about, I can nail him in the leg with a bow and arrow. I told you I took Archery in High School, right?” She placed the dish on the rack to dry, kissed all three of her kids on the forehead, grabbed the keys to the minivan from the counter-top, and went out the door to the garage.

“Right, well, that happened.” Candace stood there bemused by the fact her mother had just passively offered to impale her boyfriend. “Okay, try to keep everything down when Jeremy gets here. He should be here any secon-” There was a ring of the doorbell. Candace's eyes lit up and her voice went from harsh to giddy as she dashed off to open the door. Luckily, Jeremy was there on the other side. “Hi, Jeremy...” Candace guffawed and stepped aside to let Jeremy Johnson into the house.

“Oh, hi, Candace.” Jeremy was indeed a sweet lad; big-hearted and the same kind of dorky as Candace. He was a little bit taller than Candace and had blond hair. This is the story of how he died too. Let's just be clear... pretty much everyone dies; yes, it's one of those stories. “What're you up to today?”

“Oh, nothing.”

“We'll just be in the backyard hitting each other with blunt weapons.” Baljeet called out to the chaperon as the children went back out to the backyard.

Everyone was almost ready to get right back to where they started. Phineas heaved up his two-handed sword and rubbed his shoes in the grass to get a feel for the earth before the start of the next match. Phineas the Paladin was raring and ready to go.

“Ferb, I know what we're going to do today.” He said in a stand off with his quiet, green-haire brother

Chapter 2: Enter the Doofen...shmirtz

Perry the Platypus let the wind carry him and his para-glider through the Danville skies to the balcony of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated. He let go of the glider and let it fly off without him as he landed with grace before being almost instantly snared in a trap set for him; the trap being a camouflaged, flattened cage that sprang to life to hold Perry inside.

“Ahhh, if it isn't my old nemesis, Perry the Platypus. Welllll, you're TOO LATE! No, really, this time you're actually too late.” The lanky villain shook his white lab coat proudly and turned a chair in his lab around to show the platypus that the younger Doofenshmirtz brother, Roger, was bound and gagged. “I already captured my brother, and I already have the -inator set up and raring to go! Haha! Well...maybe I should have done that sometime before, rather than always waiting for you to thwart me. I'm sure I don't need to remind you. Roger over here has been mayor of Danville for quite some time. Not for long! You see, I am going to prove to him once and for all that I actually have better leadership skills than he does. No matter what mother says.” He picked up Perry's cage and plopped him down with a harsh clatter beside Roger's seat in front of an exceptionally large, complicated device. “BEHOLD! THE PECKISHINATOR! I... I suppose a little back-story is necessary for this one. You see, for far too long I have been under Roger's boot, and every attempt to usurp him by either democratic or diabolical means have failed; I can't even take over Danville, and then I start to just wonder about the tri-state area, which was kinda my goal since “World Domination” just sounds so cliched and too much of a hassle, really. No more shall I be less looked up to than my goody two-shoes brother! And as for why it's called the Peckishinator is because, well, when it hits you, it does two things. First, it transports you to a virtual realm of my own design which I will explain later, and second, it makes you ever so slightly peckish when you get there; this seemed like an oversight at first, sure, but what was once oversight has become a happy little accident. You see, I have designed the machine to randomly fire all across Danville to bring others into that realm thing I mentioned? Why, you ask? Well, let me tell you, Mr. Blabby Pants! These randomly selected individuals will be forced to do battle against each other, with Roger and myself at the helm, so to speak. You see, he'll have the same amount of executive powers as I will, and, you see where I am going with this, right? I mean, it's pretty obvious that since we'll both be leading, but opposite each other, whoever leads best is obviously the better leader. And soooo, blah blah blah BLAHHH blah, Perry the Blahblahpus. Bladdiy Bladdiy blahh BLAAAAHHH-” Great Googily Moogily! Does this guy ever shut up? My fingers are getting tired from just his incessant monologuing., “And now you know what this whole thing is referencing. It's like, a book, or a movie, or something; I don't want to get into it. I just want to point one thing out that's VERY important. Blahhhhhhh, hey, is there a problem?” No. “Then why do you keep doing that?” Doofenshmirtz looked up into nowhere like an idiot. “Hey! Stop that! I can hear you, you know! And I'm pretty offended.”

Perry looked to Roger, who looked back with bewilderment over who Heinz was talking to; they both shrugged and just went with it.

“No, seriously, this really is important, let me finish.” Fine. “Thanks. Okay, where was Iiiii- Right! A couple of points: Since “President Doofenshmirtz” versus “President Doofenshmirtz” will just get confusing, and because there's a slight chance people selected by random might know each other, no one but me will remember who they are while in my little virtual world. That is totally fair, Perry the Platypus, so stop giving me that stern look.” Did you set up the plot well enough? Can I move onto the next thing now? There is seriously entire paragraphs of you rambling. “Gimme a minute, gimme a minute.” Doofenshmirtz walked calmly over to the mammoth monstrosity he'd constructed and pulled the switch. Wait, Doofenshmirtz actually SUCCEEDED at something?! “Hey! Again, I can hear you! You think you're so smart, but you know what I think? Jerk. Just a big olllle meanie. Anyway, prepare yourselves, Roger and Perry, for you will find: In this new world, the danger is very reallll!” He started to laugh evilly, but was cut off as a blast of green light struck him and “poofed!” him out of existence.

Perry rattled in his cage and Roger hopped in his chair, but neither could stop the cannon from targeting them and rendering them to the state as the vanished Heinz Doofenshmirtz. They were simply... gone.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch! This is a phrase often used in comics and whatnot. It's not actually a ranch, it's the Flynn-Fletcher house. Not a ranch.

“Give up yet, Buford?” Phineas was squaring off, face-to-face with the sole remaining LARPer, as he knew he would... again.

“Nevah! I'm the head cowboya this ranch!” Buford successfully knocked Phineas's sword out of his grasp, a move that Phineas hadn't seen coming for once. Also, not a ranch. He kicked Phineas to the ground, and alas, alack! Phineas was helpless! He'd lose at last and- When the ax came down, it hit the grass. Buford blinked in confusion. “Huh? But I-” Buford vanished as well.

“Buford? Phineas? Wha...whatcha doOOoiiin?” Isabella broke the rules understandably by getting to her feet and searched the nearby yard for the vanished friends. The others followed suit, but only one individual noticed the two sudden disappearances. She narrowed her eyes.

“I don't have any clue what they just did, but they are Soooooo busted.” Candace's instincts were taking over as she jumped from the couch and headed for the garage.

“Candace? Are you o-?” Jeremy asked more than a bit concerned before vanishing without Candace's notice. She was already in the garage just in time to see her mother pull in driving the minivan, which is probably a dangling participle, but Candace didn't care as she waved frantically for her mother to stop immediately.

“Mom! Mom! Quick!”

“Hold on, Candace, I have to get the groceries in the house. I bought ice cream, and it's already melt-” Linda Flynn-Fletcher was only slightly shocked by Candace opening the driver's side door to pull the all-to-patient mother through the house to the glass portal that allowed both of them to see Isabella and Ferb turning over every rock to find the hastily disappearing comrades; Baljeet had gone the same way, and that had definitely concerned the two survivors. Linda smiled. “Aww, are you kids playing Hide and Seek? Well, have fun with that, I have ice cream melting in the car. Thank you, Candace for watching them.” Linda turned and Isabella and Ferb vanished in one go of green light bolts.

“MahhhhhhhhM-uh!” Candace tried to pull her mother back towards the scene of the crime. “Now, it's not about busting at all! I'm actually really concerned now! Something happened and you need to see!” All the pulling was in vain; Linda was already out of her grasp and heading for the car.

“Candace, ice cream isn't supposed to be served as a soup, so just let me take care of one thing, and I'm all yours.”

“Jeremy? Phineas? Ferb? Weird neighbor kids?” Candace called out in panic to a rapidly depleting household. “Where did you all g-” Candace too vanished.

“Hmmm? What was that dear?” Linda at last looked over her shoulder to see... no one, and she shrugged. “She's a little old for hide and seek, but okay.” Luckily, she got the ice cream into the freezer in the nick of time, along with putting all the other groceries in their rightful place. She looked around the backyard, the house, all the rooms, and the front of the house. “Wow. Those kids are good at really at this.” She went about her business, and that was that.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

[​IMG]
    My talent is nowhere near yours, but I did try. I hope you like it~

8. Karuta Reborn

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

This is so so so cool! It really is lovely. I'm going to put it on my iphone (if that's okay) so you should totally put it on Youtube! Hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

Now @Karuta

I am so so sorry but your gift is going to be late. Things have been crazy lately and I really am sorry. I promise you shall have your gift by New Years though and I hope you will like it. I hope you had a good Christmas and once again I'm really sorry.

10. Karuta Reborn

No problem! I look forward to it.

11. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Sure thing, put it on your iPhone, that's why it's hosted on Mediafire, so you could DL it and put it somewhere you could play it back.

Alright, I'll make a video for it in a bit, just woke up so my mind is still a bit hazy. @_@

Thanks! I really appreaciate it. :3

12. Jayn

ScREECHES TO THE HIGH HEAVENS

Thank you so, so, so much Cat!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Gonna change my icon as soon as Christmas is over!!

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Make sure to give me a link to the video :D I'd love to see it!

Thanks so much again!

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Merry Christmas @Makaze! Sorry if the drawing looks bad! It was my first time drawing Izaya. Hope you like it!

Attached Files:

15. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

16. Zelda What will happen next?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

@Zelda Thank you so much! Took me a while to get the comic, but that was pretty funny! Merry Christmas!

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Hey @Karuta

Sorry this is extremely late! What I do is that I usually make mixed CDs as gifts (which is why I always encourage people to put the music they like for Secret Santa). However since I can't physically give you the CD I've done the next best thing. I made a Youtube playlist for you with cover and back art for the CD along with some avatars. Sorry they aren't that great- it's been awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl0AN4LIHpqEBEZ3OID1PxxSkiAGm_scY
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kan9cws0cchae/Merry_Christmas_Karuta~!~

Hope you had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and that you have a wonderful new year! I hope you enjoy your gift :)

~Heart

20. Karuta Reborn

Thank you very much! Now I have something to listen to while I grind on BBS (which I have to actually do now, ugh. thanks for patching exp walker, square...)