Secret Santa [Gift Thread]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Plums, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hey all! I decided I'd post this up early to give everyone a chance to hand in their gift in case they wind up busy tomorrow. Remember, you have until January 1st to hand in your gift! If you need an extension, please get in touch with me ASAP!

Happy holidays, y'all!

2. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Hey @Day~Dream!

So what I used to do for presents for people was that I would make them mix CDs. That's a bit hard over the internet, but I have a system. (I actually think @Karuta was my guinea pig two years ago lol)

So I've made you a Youtube playlist. I've also made you cover art and backcover art.

But, of course. I've also made you some avatars. I hope they are to your liking ;)

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Merry Christmas @. : tale : .
    Let me know if anything needs changed, or if I was totally wrong in the guess of what character you liked and would prefer something else. Enjoy ^^

@Laplace
    I love it. Thank you.

5. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

@Heart ❤ Oh my goodness that is amazing. Thank you so much I love them!

@Marushi So I wanted to write you a one shot as well since you wrote that you liked reading fanfic, but unfortunately I was not familiar w/ the characters enough to write it ;-; so I hope this makes up for that.

I made you a gif of Stein since you mentioned loving him. I can add in your name if you'd like. : )
    Stein-gif.gif

I also made you an aesthetic since you identify as a Slytherin :3

slytherin aesthetic.jpg

And some Joshua avatars! ^_^
    upload_2016-12-24_20-2-49.png upload_2016-12-24_19-56-15.png upload_2016-12-24_19-56-30.png
    upload_2016-12-24_19-56-43.png upload_2016-12-24_19-56-57.png upload_2016-12-24_19-57-7.png

If you'd like anything edited just let me know. Happy holidays! <3

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

EEEEEEEEEE DAY-DREAM THAT'S ALL AMAZING! :D I LOVE IT ALLLLLLLLL!

I... bit off a bit more than I could chew for my Secret Santa. XD Just like Heart, I was going to write a one-shot, but I didn't really know any of the fandoms on @Calxiyn 's list, soooo I did the best I could with this:
    SS2.png

The white lion turned out... weird, but I ran out of time. XD I can try to fix him before New Years, or I can make him normal colors, or I could do any crazy colors you want, just tell me what you'd like and I'll fix it. XD

I can also do some final touch-ups while I'm at it, and I can put it over a background and actually make it into a proper sig or something if you want. XD

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

Reminder that all gifts are due Sunday by 11:59 PM GMT-5! If you need an extension, please PM me! Likewise, if your Secret Santa has already given you your gift privately, please let me know that too!

Secret Santa pins will also be handed out after Sunday~

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

WANNA SEE WHAT GOODWILL TO MEN LOOKS LIKE, @Alolan Nova? HERE IT IS IN HUMAN FORM--IT'S YA HOLIDAY, MERRY GUZMAS!

like midny's gift mine is still a wip (it's been giving me so much trouble orz) but you can see what i've got so far here and comment or whatever if you want and watch me update it in ~*real time*~

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

HEY @Midnight Star !!!

It's me, yer secret santa!

Sorry for being so late! But you're literally one of the nicest people I know so I wanted to get you something really cool. I have no idea if I succeeded but anyway I saw you like Harley Quinn so I drew you a thing.

Under a tag because it's actually huge.

[​IMG]

I hope you had a happy holiday!

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

@Laplace MERI KURISUMASU BOI

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

click 4 rad
    14 icons, with variations. Also includes psds for tweaking and an rtf with source links. hope u like u vu Lemme know when you've downloaded everything.

I love it already :'D ty boi

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  13. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Pfft, forgot to reply in here, thanks a lot @Alolan Nova , I really love them.

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

Couple days late on my part, but gonna lock this since all the gifts are in! Will be handing out pins shortly. Thanks to all participants for joining in!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.