Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth or Xemnas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxas456, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Woot! high five for Xemnas!

For what i have mention, I'll still go with Xemnas

2. the muffin man Banned

I think Sephiroth would win,coz of his HUGE sword and speed.

3. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

On page 5, I posted wy I think it would be a tie, and an incredible fight, but I think that in the end Sephiroth would win (not by much though), because of his endurance capability..

4. The Great Gatz Chaser

Hey how could Xemnas match Sephiroth's sword, speed and attacks. Sephiroth has a huge *** sword his speed is immeasurable and his meteor and soul or sin harvest attack pwn.

5. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

True, but don't underestimate Xemnas.. He is fast, maybe not as fast as Sephiroth himself, but enought to dodge his attacks. Besides a big sword means nothing..
    Sora could defeat him with his keyblade, wich is rather small against Sephiroth's sword..
    His meteor and sin harvest attacks are easily avoid, if you use darkness to teleport from place to place..

The only thing I'm sure after seing all the pros and cons of each other, is that it would be one hell of a fight!!

6. The Great Gatz Chaser

I think just being in each other's presence would create a huge explosion. Because everybody knows when two awesome forces collide it creates a giant explosion. And you can't get past the fact that Xemnas could do nothing about soul/sin harvest.

7. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Actually if you read, my post you'll see a way to avoid those attacks... And, believe me, for Xemnas it would so damn easy to do that..

8. The Great Gatz Chaser

It is impoossible to dodge Sephiroth's soul harvest attack! HAHAHAHAHAHA! AND THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF EVER DEFEATING SEPHIROTH IS CLOUD!!!!!! Sorry for yelling.

9. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Nooooo.... You mean " the only one capable of KILLLING Sephiroth is Cloud"

And, no, it'n not impossible to dodge Sephiroth's sin harvest.. Sora was able to stop by jumping to him and attack him, Xemnas can appear right behind him and do a special attack, if he want's to..

And, finally, not I don't mind that you yelled.. :D

10. The Great Gatz Chaser

Cloud has never killed Sephiroth. But he's the only one to defeat Sephiroth and the only one capable of doing it.

11. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Then, wy did Sora defeated him in both KH and KH2?

12. The Great Gatz Chaser

Because Square Enix was on crack. I have no response to KH1 but remember the scene after "beating" Sephy in KHII? He looks fine and still is fine. Then a real challenge comes, Cloud.

13. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

He may seem okay, but he lost the fight, and that's what matters..

14. The Great Gatz Chaser

Sephiroth didn't lose but he didn't win. And well this is about Xemnas. Sora beat Xemnas and that just proves Sora is better than Sephiroth and not Xemnas. Because Sora could kill Xemnas but not Sephy. Therefore Sephy must be stronger.

15. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

He couldn't kill Sephiroth cuz only Cloud can. And Sora defeated the both, so they could be equally strong, in that point of view. And if you didn't notice, Sora does not seem tired in the end of the battle, he actually seems ready for more, Sephiroth just didn't want to fight anymore..

16. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

You know, the only way I think this could ever be setteled is if there was some code that had made Computer Sephiroth and Computer Xemnas fight each other untill one of them was beaten. But since there is little chance of that happening, I guess this topic continues....

Anyway, at first I thought Sephiroth would win, since everyone that has played FF7 or watched FF7:AC has seen how much power Seph has. And while he's still more powerful then 98% of the people in Kingdom Hearts (I or II) you have to look at it like this:

Xemnas's final form can move near the same speed as Seph, taking away one of his biggest advantages. Next, Xemnas has a lot of diffrent attacks, not just sword attacks and a few magic attacks. And while both Xemnas and Seph have a really strong finall attack (The one where lasers come from all sides, and the one where those fire balls rain from the sky), however Speh's is fairly easy to aviod.

So heres what I think now: Xemnas would win in his final form, but if he didn't have the power of kingdom hearts, and fought like he did the first time he fought Sora, then I say Seph would win.

17. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Maybe, but don't forget that Sephiroth (in kh and kh2) like to slowly lvl up, during the fight. So his speed and strenght are never the same during the battle. I f Xemnas starts in final form, he won't surprise Sephiroth, cuz he can just lvl up to the max in an instant. Besides, with his speed, I'm sure that Sephiroth would be able to dodge Xemna's laser attack..

18. Apostrophe Traverse Town Homebody

This entire thread is the manifestation what I hate about the Internet.

19. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

What?................that was...................random to say the least........

20. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

That some what puts Xemnas on the loseing end of the battle, dosen't it? I mean in the game you have to fight him 5 times, once out of kingdom hearts and then 4 times in kingdom hearts. But out of all those fights, only in the first and the last forms/fight could Xemnas stand up to Seph. The others he's either just sits in a chair and attacks from long range, or is in some sort of bug metal dragon. In any of those three forms, Seph wouldn't have much trouble beating him, if nothing else, due to Xemnas's lack of movement. So the only way for Xemnas to fight him on even ground is to start off normal form, and when Seph gets to the point that Xemnas is being overpowered without much trouble, switch to final form.

And you've got a point when it comes to Seph's speed. So if you think about it, both Xemnas's and Seph's final/most powerful/coolest attacks would do much in the fight since both could avoid the others with out problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.