Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by nightbane30, Feb 15, 2012.

1. cooky16 Moogle Assistant

I've not managed to defeat Sephiroth in KH1 yet but i'm not amazing at that game but i have managed to beat him in KH2 which i did find slightly easy because the growth powers helped me a lot and i don't have final mix or BBS so i haven't fought Terra or the MF

2. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

oh yeah,i forgot about that
    im started play BBS recently now
    cause i haven't get ultima yet
    stuck on "keepers of arena" on proud mode :X

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Its extremely hard at first but when you do it so many times it gets really easy to the point where you can just mess around with him. i do the same with terra. He is really easy for me now. but was extremely hard the first time!!!

4. Krowley Moderator

Reflect makes this battle far easier.
    I've never even used Reflect until I had to face Sephiroth. Timing is not as strict as KH1 from my experience.
    Lowest I've beaten him is at level 65. (Not very impressive, but at least I got my drive to 7)

5. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

he was kinda hard but easy at the same time. i beat him at lvl 75 and did the same thing about the items.

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

i never used reflect. I didnt think it would help. but it does

7. Axelxxiii Moogle Assistant

haha yeah KH1 was hands down a lot harder to beat any enemy considering that the fighting style in that game was very slow so even the easiest enemy was irritating to fight while in KH2 your combos flowed so smoothly not to mention you could hit a lot more often.

8. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

I always look forward to fighting Sephiroth in KH2! Love that fight!
    Play some motivating battle music.......kick some butt.....<3

hehe ^^

9. idark Merlin's Housekeeper

Seph was really east on KH2, especially KH2FM, simply block when he swings and counter attack makes him stop then do your combo.

Keep using reflect lol, depending your strength it can take like 1 bar(s)and a half!

In part one, I stood no chance no matter what I did, I still havent beat him =\

10. Void of Self Destiny Islands Resident

I beat Sephi in KH2 easily enough, still won't try in KH1. I was very frustrated at the time of fighting him, but now that it is over, I am bummed out that i can't fight him again. Xemnas gets boring after a while. If only i had final mix...

11. DisneylandPirate Merlin's Housekeeper

I've played KH2 about 12 times and have never beaten Sephiroth, though that might have to do with the fact that im always around level 50 when you're given the option to fight him or not.

12. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Fighting Sephiroth for the first time was a massive problem for me. My double jump and fly weren't at a very high level so it was difficult to dodge most of his attacks.

After you a while though you start to recognize his attack patterns and don't need to use tactics such as guarding or reflecting. I remember i used to simply let him uppercut me into the air, i would then use ariel recovery and hit him with a mid-air combo.