September 11, 2001

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Cody, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I don't see why Bush would do such a thing. Some ****** against Bush decided to post it on some famous website and it spread and soon everyone was like,

"Ooh, see what Jones sent you? Bush did blow up the Twin Towers!"

Thats just because some Terrorist decided to post that against Bush. Just to get away with it and so that people feel bad for Muslims, EVEN THOUGH they teach their kids to hate Americans when their five.

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

As a fact, I can definitely say this /was/ a terrorist attack. When I say this I mean that it was a red flagged PLANNED event that was meant to cause all Americans to start believing in the plans that the government had. The government, planned, commissioned and executed this attack. In fact, GWB is actually good friends with the Bin Laden's. Weird, right? Not surprising, IMO, considering his Grandfather was the one who unmistakably turned the nations bank into the control unit for behind-the-curtain people to control other people by using their money as debt income, ultimately tripling their total income and then spending it more, causing us all to go bankrupt.

So all in all, it was a fraudulent act of the foolish government. Same thing with Pearl Harbor, same thing with 1993's Trade Center bombing--all the same, it was meant to control people.

:3

3. Repliku Chaser

There are several conspiracy theories out there but eh, the only truths I can ascertain are the following:
    1. During Clinton's administration, the CIA was given warnings about an attack that did have to do with airplanes from two other countries. This information was never acted on or investigated much during that time and then the information was passed on to the Bush administration, which also did nothing.
    2. The CIA and FBI were told of some of the pilots and also all of the pilots, or at least quite a few, had expired green cards and shouldn't have been here still in the first place, but two were even enrolled in pilot training classes.
    3. Osama Bin Laden had a grudge against the U.S. after the Russians pulled out of Afghanistan because the Americans left too soon and abandoned them to hardships when they promised they would help. So in the end, we trained Osama Bin Laden and his people to do terrorist deeds versus Russia, gave them weapons, went there and helped, then just up and left when our leaders determined that they had gotten what they wanted. This was a bad mistake and one of the few times the U.S. has actually left somewhere before they should have, not after they should have.
    4. The terrorists of Osama Bin Laden's group and Bin Laden himself said they did the crime and take full credit for it. It was all over everywhere in Arab countries and in their media you could see they were burning U.S. flags etc and rallying and having a party over it.

Bush and Clinton were warned. Their administrations and the CIA did nothing. Why? Severe incompetence or they wanted to see just how bad it would be and in the end, it would let a war happen that would finally be a reason to take out Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, as well as Saddam, who played some rotten dealings even after the first Desert War. Whether people want to believe it or not, the fanatical Islamic groups do hate Europeans and Americans at large. They despise us. We are evil sinners and America is the devil. Ask Sweden what a time it is having with trying to protect the Swedish women from rape and abusive relations where they are treated like whores by some Muslim men, and what does Sweden do to anyone? This is not to say all Muslims hate us, because I know that is not true. But right now, any fanatics are really ruining so much no matter where they are found.

As much as Bush annoys me with is over zealous religious and patriotic idiocy at times, I can say that it was not just about 'money' that he has brought us to war and it is not a fake patriotism. The attacks may have been 'revealed' but I doubt he knew how bad they would be, nor did Clinton. However, I do think with all the evidence that not acting would give a reason to go to war because yes, there are areas in the middle east that have been grand threats, that may have happened. Others have pointed out Pearl Harbor, which is another thing we were warned out ahead of time but did nothing about. For a leader to not act sometimes forces the regular people to see things as badly as those leaders do and rallies people. Would anyone have wanted to go stop Al Qaeda prior to 9/11 and take out the Taliban? Doubtful. He's a cowboy and a Captain Kirk but he needed a reason to take out the threats. What motivates people more than an attack on home soil? Not much.

4. The Great Gatz Chaser

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PROBABLY Bush was the worst prez i mean millions of Americans are DYING and it seems he cannot relize that and COME ON his father is the one how PRACTICALLY started the war between Iraq and the US father like son i guess......

6. redlion Moogle Assistant

Well this the opinion of me and some of my friend's we chat about in some point during are mettings and hopefully will give a diferent prospective for both side's.
    (coincedentaly its be said here too)

People who aprove Bush: Why will a president kill there own people to get a excuse to atack afganistan and then irak?
    For a long time its is to said the bush is soo stupid to even talk, how could he plan all this?
    The fault of all this its the clinton administration......
    The Usa atack irak cause it was to believe the have WMD.......
    etc etc etc.....

Paranoic people or the soo call Conspiracy:
    It was the goverment who did this cause to gain political power to got to war to afganistan and then use a excuse to start ataking irak.....
    Cause if it was a terrorits atak why did the goverment dindt do anything to stoped it, even when there was enough evidence to prove that the atack where eminent?
    And soo many other i can remember very well at the moment......

My opinion was this and i give my point of view has i see it....

There's a saying in spanish that say's: Make your self the victim and youll have support in number's.....
    Why will the president kill 3000 people in other to gain political power? a president or a "true american" would never do that......yet how many soldier's have been kill during this war? And for what reason? If dont forget was this war supposed to be to fight terrorism? yet even when we know that irak wasnt a tread at the moment we falsely accused of irak of having terrorim and WAD when there was none to begin whit......yet after all this where is osama bin laden? wasnt he who we where after?
    For me this all to confusing why? cause it is meant to be confusing......lets see i recall a chapter of south park in which they have almost the same problem no? like there where those who aproved of the war and there the one's that dont? let's see i tink that how it goes: The war its need it to show the power of the nation, to show the world that if they try to invaded us or atack us we are prepared(yet when they took down twin tower's all that might and readyness wasnt shown...what you call that? o yeah irony)
    The pasifist's: there meant to show the world,all do we are on war,most people dont aproved of this method, making the Usa more human like, to say we are human's, we do have a heart.....yet here we still are after 4 or 5 year's or soo we still in war,and we are sending more troops to get there self's kill for a what i see a pointless war to begin whit.....
    Why pointless? cause we havent done what we where supposed to do?like i said what was the reason for going to war?
    I speak not has a paranoiad person, but only has i have saw this thing's, i dont have proof to share cause there arent any,
    Just like there's no proof about if the goverment being inocent about all of this....just because there no proof of it, it doesnt mean it didnt happen.A
    bout clinton's admintration...well if we are to blame of what has happen because of all the past admintration's we will ended up puting all the Blame in George Washington.. And that doesnt sound patroitic right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.