Dream Drop Distance Seven lights, thirteen darknesses (Ending Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Always Dance, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

But Terra also has Eraqus's light-heart, which protects him from the control of Xehanort's dark-heart.

2. shadusnox Merlin's Housekeeper

Here's what we know if we assume the lights are key blade weilders:

Pieces of Darkness we know for sure:
    Xehanort
    Xemnas
    Ansem
    Young Xehanort
    Braig
    Isa

Pieces of light we (almost) know for sure:
    King Mickey
    Riku
    Aqua
    Ventus
    Kairi

Possible pieces of darkness:
    Terra
    Terranort
    Demyx
    Luxord
    Larxene
    Marluxia
    Vantius
    Sora
    Pete
    Malifacent
    Riku replica
    Past possessed riku
    Roxas ( Xehanort did say he was the preferred vessel)
    Xigbar (time travel could bring these two back)
    Saix (if you can have Xehanort and xemnas this is possible too)

Possible pieces of light:
    Sora
    Terra
    Lea
    Roxas
    Xion
    Riku replica

Sorry about any spelling errors, but I don't think I've missed anyone. YenSid and equarius might be lights but I dout it

3. weilder of light Moogle Assistant

im pretty sure Xehanort said he had two of the seven. mickey (in the same video) said that six are: Riku, Sora, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Xehanort had Sora and Terra. yes, the seventh is most likely lea or kairi.

as for the 13 darkness;

I. old man xehanort
    II. Young master xehanort
    III. ansem, seeker of darkness
    IV. xemnas
    V. braig
    VI. isa
    VII. Vanitas?
    VIII. terra/xehanort? (terra and terra xehanort could both be alive at the same time i think. (Lingering sentiment could be the light, and the terra/xehanort from secret file of BBS could be the dark.)
    IX. ???
    X. ???
    XI. ???
    XII. ???
    XIII.???

4. VenitasX Merlin's Housekeeper

Well it was revealed in Kingdom Hearts DDD that Xehanort is cloning himself to make 13 vessels of darkness for the fight. And we can narrow it down pretty well. Xehanort, Xibar, Vanitas, YMX, and many clones of YMX & Xehanort, Terra, whoever else decides to join the party. Also, Terra is not dead, dont give up hope. If you saw the secret videos for BBS, you saw that Terra is still fighting for his heart, and they mentioned that Eraquas is helping him. Yen Sid says that since friends hearts are connected we can draw Ven and Terra's hearts by believing in them. THEY HAVENT COME BACK BECAUSE YOU ARENT BELIEVING! THANKS ALOT! [Fantasy Time] (What if Sora got this power in the middle of the fight and killed everyone so a new Kingdom Hearts and X-Blade was made with the 7&13 hearts. Cooool)

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Now that Riku and Sora have the power of Awaken someone's heart (by unloking the 7 sleeping keyholes)so they'll probably awake Ventus and Terra (probably in the end, as terranort/Xemnas is still one of the 13 darkness). Aqua is alive and well.. I hope she is rescued (and Ansem too).
    Aqua is kinda lame isn't? She is a Master who has been trapped in the darkness for 10 years, as Sora and Riku escaped in less than 20 minutes.

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Personally, Riku Replica might be one of the 13 Darknesses. As for the other one, maybe Terranort. Maleficent and Pete? I highly doubt it, though Maleficent will still be allies with Xehanort, since he was the reason how Maleficent knew about other worlds.

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I notice how almost everyone is throwing sora in with light automatically. Not that I think he will be a darkness, but i'm thinking since he had that whole "I'm not special moment in DDD, he'll end up being more special than anyone else. He is the main character after all. Also I was thinking that There is a possibility that sora could be all seven lights. I believe it was Menos Grande who stated that because of the 13 darknesses being formed, the 7 lights would just click. With that in mind, anyone else notice that they just HAPPENED to make at least 7 characters who are at least part Sora just pop into existence?

8. Inu-kyubi Merlin's Housekeeper

The 7 keyblades wielder will be with almost no doubt Sora, Riku, Mickie, Kairi, Lea, Ventus and Aqua.
    Aqua should be the first found because she is the only one who can find the place where Ventus is.
    Terra is impossible to be one of them because he is under Xehanort control.

As for the 13 darknesses... well apart of M. Xehanort, Y. Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Xigbar and Saix I can only especulate, but probably there will be no other member of the original Org. XIII.

Vanitas is a possibility, in fact, thinking about it, Xehanort Always make two or three backout plans for every plan he does, so it's possible that the reasson he doesn't look a bit worried when Sora is not made his last vessel is because one of his objetives was to awaken Vanitas inside the darkness of Sora, so that he can try to posess him.

The others will be probably Xehanort of other times.

9. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Keep in mind that Mickey only listed off active keyblade wielders. Who he believes the lights are can very well be wrong. Also, as Nomura has said, anyone can be a light. Not just keyblade wielders.

That aside, I think that the lights will be:
    Riku
    Kairi
    Terra
    Aqua
    Ventus
    Lea
    Mickey

I do not believe Sora will be one and instead be something of his own or nothing at all. As Nomura has said Sora is just an ordinary boy. He doesn't have to be a light. Plus if forming the X-blade works anything like it does in BBS then all the xehanorts could combine with the lights leaving Sora to combat the combination.

I think the Darknesses will be:
    1. Master Xehanort
    2. Young Master Xehanort
    3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness,
    4. Xemnas
    5. Braig/Xigbar,
    6. Isa/Saix
    7. Vanitas
    8. Riku replica or Riku from another timeline
    9. Luxord/Luxord's somebody
    10. Terra-Xehanort
    11. ???
    12. ???
    13. Another version of Sora. Replica, data or alternate timeline.

Vanitas is a popular antagonist so I believe he has a good chance to return as one of Xehanort's darknesses. Riku replica or a Riku from another timeline seems like a good option as well. Luxord is the best fit out of the four original Org. XIII members that could become a darkness. Larxene and Marluxia betrayed the organization. Demyx was a very lazy member. Luxord, while we know very little about him, seems like the most likely candidate to become one of the Darknesses out of the four.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Xehanort said, the destined one would appear or something along those lines and I'm sure that they'll fine some way to bring Terra back. If they can give Ven back his heart, then helping Terra and Aqua should be easy. My thought on the 7 lights are just the ones that's been told. Mickey will have some role in them but as to whether or not he's one of the light depends on where Lea fits into all this. I'm not going to worry about the dark cause they'll probably be people we've never seen coming (which leaves a lot of possibilities open).