Shine on, you Crazy Diamonds

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Hiro ✩, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm not anyone important. I'm not well-known, and I'm not anyone particularly well-liked. But I'm a member of this website, and I refuse to stay here if it's going to be a toxic environment.

I joined about 5 years ago. I was a bright eyed freshman that was emotionally unstable, and had no idea what I wanted to do with myself. Did really become active until 2011, when I started RPing. I made some of the best friends I had ever made on here. It was a joy.

We eventually fell out of contact, but that's life. I lost friends and made new ones. I entered a relationship with someone, and that was fun. Those six months taught me a lot about myself and ways for me to grow up. I'm glad that even if it took so long, I was able to learn from it and adapt.

Eventually, I stopped RPing on here altogether and moved onto another medium- tumblr. On there, I've made more friends and it made me come back here because who doesn't always want to see old friends again? Since then, I've stayed for a while. I was excited when the ownership changed, because that meant a new path for us.

I was right, but it just wasn't the path I wanted. It wasn't the path we deserve. As a KHV family, we deserve so much more. You all deserve so much more. No one needs this toxic environment in their life, and I sure as hell refuse to leave it mine.

So I'm leaving. This isn't a decision because a friend may get banned or because I may get banned, but it's a decision because I feel I've outgrown this place, especially if I'm going to be surrounded by petty drama. I'm working on my voice acting career and I'd prefer to focus on that. I also want to focus on becoming a professional Street Fighter player. The guys at EVO really inspired me, so I'm going for it an achieving my dream!

My life is in a bad spot right now and I just lost my job, no one in my house works and I'm depressed all the time. Negativity fuels that, so I need to get away. Don't feel sorry for me, because I don't need that. I just need support. I just need people to believe me.

At least, that's what younger me would have needed.

I don't need any of that. I believe in myself and I'm good with that. It's one of the many lessons you guys have all taught me. And for that. I'm most certainly grateful.

Anyway, like I mentioned, I'm no one special, so I'll wrap it up here. My information is in my profile so if any of you want to keep up with me, please- feel free to add me or follow me!

Catch you all on the flipside, my dudes. Remember a bit of advice for me:

1- You must aim for the highest level like a Kanzuki.
    2- Fight for those you wish to protect like Cammy.
    3- Stand proud like a Stardust Crusader.

I love you all. Thanks so much for everything.

-Hector ❤️

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

<3

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

farewell, my friend...

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Rip

(for real though I'll try hitting you up for SF tips I suck at that game)

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

No one special? Hector, you were more special to us than you think.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

:( Sad to see you go. Good luck with everything, though! I hope you succeed in everything you try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.