Should marijuana be legalized?

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by The Fuk?, Nov 15, 2008.

?

Should weed be legal?

1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    38.8%
  2. Yes, but only in some areas, like in amsterdam

11 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. No

63 vote(s)
    52.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donipool Traverse Town Homebody

in soras room helping vexen out the closet
    well if thats how they acted they might have been acting because most real smokers are to smart to mess up in class. when i used to smoke i would se the fake potheads acting stupid and it even got on my nerves

2. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

I think that it should be established before I rage all over the place that how intelligent someone is and whether or not they smoke pot are two nearly completely unrelated aspects of a person's personality.

3. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Honestly, both some of the smartest and stupidest people I know smoke pot. Just as some of the smartest and stupidest people I know don't.

4. donipool Traverse Town Homebody

i wasnt trying to say that pot makes you smarter what i was meaning is just because you smoke dousnt make you a crazy junky like alot of people think. you can still do well and smoke

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's what I was trying to through.

Smoking pot doesn't automatically make someone stupid.
    The most intelligent girl I know has smoked before, and done other stuff as well.
    At the risk of sounding conceited, I consider myself a perfect example of an intelligent smoker.

People who think only the ones who with a clean system are smart are just as ignorant as racists.

6. donipool Traverse Town Homebody

that is pretty much exactly what i was thinking. I just didnt have the right words

7. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

hey you.

take your self-righteousness and stick it in your ass.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It's true. Smoking doesn't mena your going to instantly die or dumb down as much as many people believe.
    I mean for feck sake, Tibetan Buddhist Monks are smokers too. It may not seem like a holy act but it's true what they say, 'a pond devoid of filth is not a living pond.'
    Basically, if a pond was completely clean and sterile, nothing could live there, but with a little bit of dirt, life begins to build.

9. Xehanort'sBrother Merlin's Housekeeper

I think it should be legalized for people who actually need it. Like say, those with disease.

10. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Why only them?

11. Always Dance Chaser

This isn't a subject I really feel strongly about, but I believe it would be in everyone's best interest to legalize it. People are going to get a hold of it anyway, that money might as well be going to the state.
    Personally it's just not for me. I don't want to buy it when i can pay for someone else, I don't want to be high, I don't want to do stupid things that I regret, and I certainly don't want to end up like my pothead cousin. But for everyone else who is interested in it, go right ahead.

12. The Fuk? Dead

Well it's not like it cures disease, so why only them?

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Because all medicine is only available to those who need it and completely cures them.
    That's why chemo automatically rids one of cancer.
    Or why Advil is only available to those who have a headache at that moment, and it's guaranteed to cure their headache right away, not just relieve it. Not to mention that it's COMPLETELY safe.

Also, everything else we use for recreation is completely illegal, i.e. alcohol, t.v., books. Marijuana should stay illegal, just like those.

Or die at all.

14. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Well... if I remember correctly, regular Cigarettes have 200 types of poison. Also, if I remember correctly, Marajuana has 400 types of poison. So, in my opinion, Marajuana should stay illegal.

15. The Fuk? Dead

You may remember your bullshit facts correctly.

16. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

I love biased mass media. They're just so darn accurate.

17. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

I am neither for or against the use of marijuana, but in my opinion, I think the majority of legal drugs are more dangerous than marijuana.
    If you overdose on lets say paracetamol, it'll be your last headache, where with marijuana, there hasn't been a single recorded case of anyone overdosing.

18. donipool Traverse Town Homebody

do this. go to google and type marijuana overdose then chosse the second result it should be under wikiAnsweres

19. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Internet; It's always accurate, especially in a QnA forum open to everybody where the masses choose the most accurate results.

20. donipool Traverse Town Homebody

that website has every thing you need and they told where they got there information from

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.