SotW Voting Signature of the Week #1 - KH-Vids Kickoff!!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Inasuma, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xehsin Destiny Islands Resident

Well....

1) I give solid critism i dont say (hah you suck), i state what they need to work on, and say "keep at it" Its not as if i say ****.

2) I have the right to say if i will or will not. I said i might. What your saying by "don't come in here if your gonna say you aren't going to participate" is like me saying "don't post if you don;t have to".

3) Its a fact that signatures are the lowest form of graphics art, people should know that they need to move on. And signatures won't take them anywhere. Its not as if i said "BWHAHHAA sigs are for n00bs, i'm doing better stuff!"

4) Critizing on voting is important and good, people could just vote for their friends or the person who has the coolest person on their sig. Like the person before me posted (on my previous post) said... "i'll just put in a cool pic that everyone will like". But hey you said that you got that covered, so why are we still talking about it?

Whatever man.. My sig...

[​IMG]

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Xehsin, I said this before, I will prompt all the info about this IN the voting thread. You don't need to prove any points, I understand.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Alright guys, no more entries.

Will post Voting thread soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.