SotW Voting Signature of the Week #78 - Favorite Video Game Character

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    no. 78
    [voting thread; voting ends February 20th, 2012]
    FAVORITE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER

Haven't done one of these in a while! This signature must feature your favorite video game character (or at least one of them, I'm not picky). Please feel free to include a reason you like them so much with your entry!

Happy sigging!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.

Stella Nox Fleuret
    [​IMG]

Bushy Brow
    [​IMG]

Nights
    [​IMG]

Ienzo
    [​IMG]

Misty
    [​IMG]

Dinny Grayson
    [​IMG]

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

1) Dinny Grayson - Ah, Rikku. Beautiful background and good splash effects.
    2) Misty - Lovely, vibrant colours.
    3) Ienzo - Good effects and nice stock.

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Misty - Gorgeous all the way. Dang. Love the colours, stock is great, effects are beautiful.
    Ienzo - Lovely background and amazing effects. Overall look is a stunner.
    Stella Nox Fleuret - Love, love, love the colours. Effects are lovely, the text goes very well with everything.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

1. Ienzo
    2. Dinny Grayson
    3. Bushy Brow

5. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

1. Dinny Grayson - This one is the one that caught my eye the most. I really love the bright colors and I think the background just really blends in well with the stock. (is a sucker for bright colors)
    2. Misty - Excellent use of the liquefying tool (at least that's what I think you used haha) and the colors really blend in well with each other.
    3. Stella Nox Fleuret - Love the shades of blue that you're using but the only thing I think the tag can use without is the text. But other than that, I like it.

6. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Misty- Bastila <3
    Ienzo-I love the colors, very nice.
    Dinny Grayson- All I have to say is that the text is placed awkwardly, along with the size, although it has a lot of potential.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ienzo~Those colors go so well with Terra, and I just love the piece. <3
    Bushy~Great quality, amazing colors and adorable Dango.
    Dinny Grayson~Nice colors, but it's just a bit off to me.

8. Daxa~ #stalker

Goodness me,the site is filled with amazing graphical artists I must say.
    Great work to all of you,they are just splendid!

Stella Nox Fleuret~the colours,the shape,the background,just lovely. And the fire/ball of light thing is just beautiful dear.

Dinny Grayson~its so adorable! Bright,and somehow happy,I do just love it.

Ienzo~its the pretty background my dear,that appeals to my eyes and makes my brain ever so happy.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ienzo • Omg, Terra. He's a sexy mofo, but you made him more sexy. Unf. Anyway, the color scheme you used to accompany him is very nice, dark colors and browns, and then there's that lovely contrast of light in the background, and I feel this signature represents him nicely, as if the background light is his light, and then there are splatters of darkness trying to cover it up.

Or I just read too much into it. >~>

Stella Nox Fleuret • I like how the stock is sorta waterpaint-ish, looks really good, and you blended it well with the background, although the colors don't exactly match. I'm fond of the font you used and that sort of polka-dotted pattern that you over-layed on the background

Misty • There's a great variety of colors in here, and if you liquefied them, them you did a pretty good job of it, everything runs into each other nicely. The stock is blended nicely too, it doesn't stick out like some stocks would.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) Misty- It's nice and simple but the colours are nice and the stock is high quality. Beautiful smudging flow.

2) Bushy Brow- I just love the colours and your hatred for pointy corners xD

3) Stella- It's also quite simple, it would be nice to see more done to it but I think the overall effects are nice.

11. Misty gimme kiss

1. Ienzo: My biggest complaint here is just that some of the splatters seem a bit random and are distracting from the stock, but you did a nice job with the effects overall and the flow is nice. Personally I'm not a fan of the colors but I think that's just me. Good work, though!
    2. Dinny Grayson: It's very cute and nice to look at, but once I put it under a little scrutiny it loses some points. I don't like the text much at all and there's too much white. Still, very colorful and unique. A close second.
    3. Stella Nox Fleuret: I do like your very simple style, but this one is lacking in composition a bit. The text, mainly. Look into placement & the rule of thirds. Still, I like that you can hold back and put very minimal effects on something but not make it look completely barren.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Misty - I love the effects... The colours... Bastila... Hnng... <3

Ienzo - Very very nice... I love the good quality stock and the use of lighting behind the splatters. Teach me, oh mighty wife of mine.

Stella - Aegis! I like the colour and the feel of this sig. The style of it and the background etc just matches the character very well. So well done. XD

13. Misty gimme kiss

A bit late on this one, my apologies! Congratulations to Ienzo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.