SotW Entry Signature of the Week #91- Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 91
    [entry thread; entries due February 18th, 2013]
    NOSTALGIA
    This was a theme done a while back and I loved the idea so I'm bringing it back. Basically, interpret this how you wish but if you could write a sentence explaining why you chose what you did then that would be brilliant.
    If you don't know what Nostalgia is then here's a definition: A sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
    Happy sigging!

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

There's a recurring theme in my SotW pieces
    gee, i wonder what it could possibly be

[​IMG]

Basically chose Riku's outfit from The Grid to encompass the nostalgic feel that Tron has in general. Also, KH makes me feel just a bit nostalgic seeing as how it set me on the path that I'm walking today + this is a KH fansite and all. <3

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

It's just, everything I watched when I was younger, I was almost crying due to nostalgia when making this.​

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

might as well give this a go eheheh

sotw-nostalgia.png

Pokemon 5eva !!
    But for real, I grew up with Pokemon and it was literally one of the only things I can look back at my childhood and be happy about and even smile. As lame as this probably sounds, Pokemon is something that makes me who I am like many other things but wow, until this day as I continue to grow up with it. Adventures with Dinny and Sischu all the way !

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

[​IMG]

My brother and I used to play Breath of Fire 3 a lot, first RPG I remember getting into in fact. And to lay it on thick the scene depicted is among the most nostalgic inside of the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.