Dream Drop Distance sir kyroo dream eater

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Sora_rox, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

how do i beat him and what do i get frum it???

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I haven't looked to confirm but it looked to me like he retains his health from fight to fight (though Riku and Sora are separate) so you just need to keep finding him. I only needed twice though. You get the recipe for himself and I think some dream materials.

Edit: Have to facepalm after looking it up. I forgot that he gives you a bonus level that increases your hp and unlocks a drop bonus that increases flowmotion damage.

3. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I got all of those bonuses(except for the HP bonus) without beating him. I don't exactly remember how I got them all though.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Quick note the Dream eater is Lord Kyroo not Sir Kyroo, so that is the recipe to look for. And I think I got the drop bonus wrong before but info is a bit scarce. Do you have the Link Boost drop bonus?

5. Mysty Unknown

Ah yes. I beat this guy fairly easily. All you get is the recipe from the dumb Toad. He isn't even that good of a Dream Eater either.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

You don't even have to fight Sir Kyroo to get his recipe. When I finished Symphony of Sorcery, his recipe just appeared on my list.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The "boss" one with a lot of health is Lord Kyroo. Sir Kyroo is a lesser one and his recipe is found in a chest of Prankster's Paradise as Riku.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

.... Oh.

I you beat him, you should be able to get his recipe.

Which begs the question, how do you beat him? He has a ton of health and just dissapears time after time.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

His health doesn't reset. Find him again and pick up where you left off. I had to fight him three times. First at La Cite des Cloches, but I was weak and only took off something like two bars. Then I fought him twice at Pranksters Paradise, though I did a ton of damage my second time so I only needed to do like a bar and a half on my third.

10. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

He retains his health whenever he runs away. I encountered him once in Symphony of Sorcery and again in La Cite des Cloches and his health wasn't totally full.

11. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

He... jumps from world to world?

Where did you encounter him? Both times.

12. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

just use some of your strong magic on it and do some attacks on it. I beat the game so if you need any more help you can ask me.