Smartest Disney Villian

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by John Clay Rice, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

Mhmm, I'd have to go with Syndrome as well. He's the closest thing Disney ever got to an evil genius.
    ;D

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I have to go with Syndrome too, even if he couldn't come up with a supername that actually made sense. Syndrome just seems a rather random name, like he opened the dictionary and chose the first word he found.

Though of course the Disney villains will always be at a disadvantage because they are Disney villains. They can never win, they don't even have a chance.

3. Kites Chaser

I agree with you on this one. He did defeat his enemies being Lord Beckett and Davey Jones.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Obviously none of them since they always reveal their master plan and lose in the end.

5. ReebokR32 Twilight Town Denizen

you know that little voice in your head.... go fig
    Xemnas... He has good fighting tacticts.

6. Emilio Estavez Destiny Islands Resident

I can pretty much whole-heartedly agree with this statement. He had a general idea of what was going on throughout the entire series, plus he came back from the dead.

7. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

I have to agree with most of my colleagues Syndrome was one of the smartest villains in the Disney universe.
    I mean he many backup plans to fulfill his goals.
    Goals: Kill a majority of superheroes: That I would say was a major success.
    Gain revenge on Mr. Incredible: I believe Syndrome should have killed the ice dude before he went to take out Mr. Incredible. Also I don't understand why he allowed all the Incredibles to live. I mean he could have killed them instantly if he wanted, but then there would be no story.
    Be known as a hero: Obvious fail, the robot was just too dang smart.
    All in all Syndrome's fault was his dumb cape.

8. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Wow, I think Maybe Scar... his plans were well thought out in my opinion.

9. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

I would say the Cheshire Cat, he may or may-not be an actual villian but he does cause harm and trouble to both the Queen and Alice without every getting caught, plus he seems to know everything that goes on in Wonderland.

10. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

That's Disney for you.

The good guys have to win!

11. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Syndrome is definitely the smartest Disney villain. Although all he really cared about was looking good, he did eliminate a large number of superheroes and create very powerful weapons and machinery. And I don't think I'd like to feel what being trapped with just a point of the finger is like.

12. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I'm going to have to say Barossa. He is one clever trick. He ditched Sparrow and was captain of the Pearl for what...12 out of the 13 years the Pearl was in Sparrow's debt, I think? He has made the mistake of bringing the Mayan Curse on himself and his entire crew, but beside this wee mistake, he is so smart, so tough and so flippin' epic that it takes all three heroes---Sparrow, Elizabeth and Will---to ultimately defeat him. Even after than they were not rid of him, he comes back from the dead to making him EXTRA epic. This was the BEST, and SMARTEST Disney villain I've ever seen.

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I have to agree, he just wouldn't quit. He kept coming back, using his head everytime

14. Styx That's me inside your head.

Not to mention he ended up as captain of the Black Pearl after all.

15. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah I would say Jafar or Maleficent. Though I haven't seen disney films in a long while. I think my view on Maleficent has been influenced by Kingdom hearts though haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.