Birth by Sleep So I'm planning to battle Terranort in Proud Mode...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Vagineer, Jul 16, 2014.

?

Do I have a chance against him with my current abilities and commands?

1. Yes.

75.0%
  2. No.

25.0%
  1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

... Any of you guys recommend any stategies and commands to use when I am at level 38? I usually just Block then counterattack with Counter Hammer or Payback Fang when I am hit in the air. I use Ragnarok when possible and try to keep my distance.

• Meteor Crash (Yeah, I know that it does not really do much against him but at least the whole attack duration is less than Ars Solum.)
    • Quake
    • Thunder Surge
    • Mine Square
    • Dark Firaga
    • Curaga

• HP Boost X3
    • Fire Boost
    • Cure Boost
    • Item Boost X2
    • Attack Haste X5
    • Magic Haste X5
    • Combo F Boost
    • Finish Boost
    • Reload Boost
    • Combo Plus X3
    • Air Combo Plus X3
    • Scan
    • Leaf Bracer

Do you guys think I can stand a chance against Terranort?

2. Explode Who?!

I highly recommend getting Once More, so you can survive his Ars Solum slashing combo. Second Chance couldn't hurt either. If you block a lot, I would also recommend getting Renewal Block.

And I forget if this is true or not, but I think if you equip healing items instead of Curaga, Terranort won't be able to heal himself.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That last bit is for Vanitas Sentiment. On all other accounts I agree with you. Also having another cure spell or two (of any level) will help a lot. I think I used 4 my first time (which was critical, level 40-ish)

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I actually managed to defeat him recently with only one Curaga spell. XD Even though it took me two retries since I completely forgot how to avoid the boulders move. I just mainly used Block and Counter Hammer since he usually uses the Dark Haze like attack, Ars Solum and Dark Impulse. If not that, then I counter with Mine Square or Quake.

5. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

To block the boulders move, all you have to do is unlock from Terranort, get into any of the corners, and, while facing the direction of Terranort, just use block on the boulders.

But yeah, to beat this fight, all you really need is block w/counter hammer and a good bunch of curagas.