so I'm sure everybody wonders

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Guardian Soul, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

What is life like in Brazil? Corruption and crime are sky high, big booties on the floor. Things have been pretty tense lately because you know how it is, economic recessions can be a *****. Watchu gonna do about it? We get by with comedy and let me tell you, **** gets weird in Brazil sometimes.

https://translate.google.com/transl...ano-que-desapareceu-e-desvendada-na-internet/

(not the best translation but it gets the idea across)

Some kid from a middle of nowhere state just disappeared and the **** he left behind is pretty interesting. I guess some people leave letters and notes. This guy left 14 encrypted books and a statue with a human transmutation circle written on the floor beneath it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Despite all the corruption trials going on, this has become national news and is probably the most talked about subject at the moment with memes and theories being discussed. My personal theory is that Truth put his soul in the statue.

But tell me, what do you guys think? Any weird things going on in your country?

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Well I mean the entirety of the US is a shitpost right now.

So that's a thing.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

I don't get it.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

the president

5. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Hey!! You're awesome ^,^

I'm currently kinda avoiding the news in the UK and the fact we're actually going through with brexit but I got a new job and things are going well for me personally so I don't care.

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

Don't you think this thread should be moved into discussion?