Dream Drop Distance So the Mark of Mastery Edition

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Jul 20, 2012.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

They're going to keep making them right? Seeing as I'm late to pre-order it I'm hoping I can wait until after the release to buy one unless they're not going to keep making MoM. If they're not going to make more I'll just get the regular game. Does anyone know though?​

2. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

no idea. I was going to pre-order off Amazon, but my Mum put a downpayment on it at our local Gamestop. Sorry. I really don't know. I would think they would for a little while. I mean, it costs more than the regular game, so you'd think they'd keep it out there as long a possible to make more money?

3. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

PLEASE tell me that this wasn't in the UK? Cos if it was, I'm annoyed that I bought the regular edition...

4. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

There is none for the UK. I know gamestop stopped taking it a while ago and can pre-order online only. Best buy and amazon should be okay still :)

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Had to go to a discreet site to get my order in. They're out everywhere except Amazon and last I checked Amazon only had 1 in stock and it was $100.

6. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I called Gamestop the other day to pre order the Mark of Master Edition, but apparently ALL the gamestores stoped with the preordering of the Mark of Mastery Edition. I was pretty mad so I had no other choice, but to go online and look around to see if any website was doing preorders on the game. I found that Amazon was still doing preorders of the Mark of Mastery Edition so I preordered it and its expected to arrive at my house on July 31st, 2012. It costed 7 bucks for shipping, but was well worth it because I'll get it on release date and not have to wait in line to get it at a gamestore. I think Amazon is gonna keep selling the Mark of Mastery Edition, but its gonna be people selling it on there because the Mark of Mastery is gonna be sold out at gamestores and will be really rare. That means the price will go up. So get it now as you can for a cheap price of $54.99. Thats my recommendation.

*UPDATE*: The Amazon website is sold out of the Mark of Master Edition. I went on the website after posting this reply and saw that there is only 1 more Mark of Mastery Edition on the website that costs $180.00. For those of you who wanted the Mark of Mastery Edition your out of luck. Sorry guys! If you want to get it down the road you may have to go on ebay or somewhere else that people sell them, however it will be an expensive price probably and be careful of who you order it from because you may not get what you payed for on those websites. That's why I specificially bought the item from the Amazon Company.

7. Majik Chaser

After release they stop manufacturing them. Which means no more will be made. Sites like gamestop (online only), amazon, and CD Universe order enough to fill pre-orders. They also order a few extra hundred or so for people who want it around when its released. After a month or so, don't expect to find it anywhere but ebay for a ridiculous price. Maybe your local gamestop would have a pre-owned one.

Glad I ordered mine 2 months ago.

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I was lucky to find CD Universe for mine. Though I will be getting mine a while after it's released.

9. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Well ****.

I guess I'm not getting MoM after all. So just to be clear, no one has MoM anymore?

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, there are a couple of websites that might have it. Ace and I both managed to get a copy through different websites on a lucky Google search. At this point, that's all I can really suggest.

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I think CD Universe still has it. They did for me.

We got them through the same site Cat.

12. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

13. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

14. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Glad I could help! :)

15. jafar custom title

Is MoM a pre-order deal only?

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

No, but a lot of people pre-ordered to make sure that they were able to get their hands on a copy.

Surprisingly, I think Amazon has more than it's fair share of copies left.

17. Misty gimme kiss

I've seen Amazon out of stock of them and then re-stocked. Pre-ordering is probably the safest best if you really want it, or you could just call your local Gamestop (or wherever) and see if they have any.

18. Final_Ian997 Merlin's Housekeeper

Tho be aware, I asked Gamestop today. And THEY said they might have another shipment come-in for a special event i the future. But don't get your hopes up. Enjoy the regular edition for those who didn't get M-o-M. And Me and Ultimate Mickey will enjoy our M-o-M. :P

19. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Don't forget me. My Amazon Mark of Mastery came today.

20. wackko300 Traverse Town Homebody

Cool! My pre-order of my Amazon Mark of Mastery came in the mail for me today! I'm glad that Amazon can send on-line orders to places were soilders, like me are deployed at. In Afghanistan we get things slower here.