So there's this boy...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Forever Love, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Good question....

Well, if he's the hot tempered type, then if he does something in public I'd give him a look of some kind and then talk to him about it later by himself so you don't anger him in insulting his pride xD But I would definately let him know when he does something you don't like.

2. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Wow,that means he likes you then I guess.Do what you want.Let him down gently.

3. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

no you want to explain the first time you can get him all alone away from everyone else but not to far away that you cant easily have someone near you other than him

4. Destined Working for WDW

Tell him DF will kick his arse.

But seriously, lay down the law and say enough is enough and you aren't going to take any more of his 'humor'.

5. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Dont hurt him.Be calm.But if he keeps doing it,then kick his arse.

6. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I'm more worried about his staring at me, to be honest. It's really freaky. O_o

But, yeah, I'll tell him if I get the chance...I just hope he isn't on his man PMSing period. That'd end badly.

Okay. Thanks.

XD

Ugh, it's so nasty when I think about it. It makes me cringe. D8 Since I made him work with someone who slacks off at the concession stand, I gave him 3 free hours to pick on me, no complaining. After that, I'll do something.

7. T3F Chaser

lol Lol LOL! I'm sorry. This is sooo funny! Would it interest you to know that I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago? Hun, he doesn't like you. Trust me. If his freaky stare freaks you out, its the way he is! And another thing, boys (at least the ones I know) are straight to the point. If he liked you and you guys were that close friends, he would've already told you!

8. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

Try to sit behind him, he can't really stare at you then...but if he tries just give him a weird look

And if you want him to stop talking to you ask him what other games he has, and find one he does not have. So you can talk about something he doesnt know and he will have nothing to really say

Or just take this whole "Stare" thing as a compliment, a boy likes you so what... he is just a little more obvious than others

9. Styx That's me inside your head.

Let him know that you're not interested. Give hints.
    If that doesn't work, avoid him as subtly as possible if he's that prone to angry outbursts.

10. Juicy Chaser

That isn't nesscessarily true; it depends on the guy :3
    All guys are different..

FL, well.. you should ask him whats going on with him, but don't make it confrontational, be friendly because, after all, you guys were pretty good friends before this happened, and it would be nice of you to keep the option of being friends open for afterwards.

If you wanna let him down nicely (if he asks you out) just tell him sorry, but you've already got someone else in mind. And if he's wierd about everything, just say that if he touches you again, he has just blown it- and you won't want to be even friends with him either. Yeah, its threatening, but if he cared about your friendship he would stop. If he doesn't..well, he was just talking to you because he is crushing on you.

Erm, yeah sorry if that advice sucked x_x

&& good luck :3

11. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Thanks you guys. :3

Today, actually, he seemed really...angry/moody/depressed...whatever you want to call it. He was...weird today. He asked me to help him on the Spanish II homework we were assigned over the weekend that was due today, but I told him no. I didn't want to really get in close contact. Even though it was just a friendly question and he needed help, that's just how much he freaks me out. I didn't even look at him today in Spanish (because he sits right next to me). I looked out the window instead. He just...*cold shivers*. It's just freaky.

And believe it or not, OWS, there is someone else....His best friend. X_X I'm so screwed.

12. Juicy Chaser

Wait.. explain the best friend thing, but in more detail. Ill try my best to help :3

13. Forever Love Life Without Limits

...*sigh* His best friend...is my ex-boyfriend. I've always had feelings for him, and probably always will. It's just something that will probably stick.

Anyway, the boy that stares at me or whatever, we'll call him...Max and we'll call my ex...Jake. Continuing on, Jake and Max have been best friends since Max moved here a couple years ago. Max and Jake always play video games together, lift weights, all that. They've been friends for years, and Jake was my boyfriend 2 summers ago and a little before that but we took time off. It's a whole year later, now, and I still have feelings for Jake. But since he and Max are best friends, it'd tear Max apart if he found out I turned him down for Jake. It's just one of those things.

Now everything's confusing and I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore. O_o

14. Repliku Chaser

Well, if you accepted going out with this guy, your ex would not appreciate that either. Do you know what Jake feels towards you? Might want to ask him.

In the end, I suggest if this guy makes advances on you that you need to be clear with him and tell him to stop it. Say plainly that you will be his friend but nothing more and that he cannot hit you with rubber bands on the arse etc. This guy needs to be told flat out or else he won't get a hint.

As for your ex, you may have to talk to him too about your feelings, but sadly you may have to just accept you aren't going to be together if you do nothing or he's content to do what he is now. He may be part of the problem as to why 'Max' is being so playful with you and hitting on you. Most 'best friends' don't go out with someone's ex unless the friend who was going out with the ex initially says it's cool. This could mean that he has no feelings for you in the way you do for him and you might have to let him go if you don't just come out and ask him if you two might ever go out again.

Either way though, if Max is creeping you out, tell him to back off and that you are not interested in him. We all must learn rejection sometime and since you are not being out front with him, he thinks you are playing around. Saying 'you will be in humungous trouble if you do that again' can be taken as playful. Instead, saying 'Please don't do that again. It isn't funny at all.' makes the point that you did not like it. Wording is very important and if you wait, the situation could get more strange for you.

15. tSG1 Chaser

So... i just think that you should ask him straight out if there's anything going on between you. And if you sit next to him and there's a awkward silence, then that would probably signify that he's embarrsed about something or about you,