So tomorrow I'm starting University

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Calxiyn, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

At the beginning of each school year I would start a journal and have a new journal every couple months. I fell off of doing that for a while, but I still remembered what I used to do: just in case someone was reading it 100 years in the future, I explained absolutely everything to them: That I was in this RP group on this other site called Punchwood, that I was on KHV (later that I was Staff on KHV), that I had a YouTube channel and did musical theatre, my entire highschool experience that far, just a very detailed explaination of everything

But the weirdest thing about that was I would make "profiles" of a sort and I sorted everyone by group. So my real life friend(s) had their own spot, but then there was a Punchwood header, and of course a KHV header where I put everyone I could think of being important to the person's understanding of the journal, who they were, what they were like etc. I probably still have them and maybe I'll show you guys your entry if you're curious. And like I said I dropped it for a while.

Now that I'm starting a new journal I thought about doing the same thing again, but as I mentality started listing people, for the first time in my life I realized there were too many people to mention - the Punchwood group, the KHV Staff (when I was Staff) would have stayed, but then there are the members I've made friends with that I didn't know before (shoutout to @DigitalAtlas ), there's everyone that's in my personal Discord server and the staff team for my server, then there's my RWBY YouTuber friends and their servers, and the more I started going the more I realized that I'm so lucky to be surrounded by so much love that I can't even list everyone I care about - because I care about all of you guys so much.

IMG_6456.JPG

So I did this in one page. Short and simple, with no long explaination, just happiness and hopefulness for the future...

Tldr: Thanks guys you rock

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

omg Cal this is an amazing, beautiful post I'm not even kidding this just made me feel so happy!

You are such a creative, bright, wonderful soul, seriously! And I love you too! <3 <3 <3

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I hope it made you as happy as you guys all make me. I'm crying, you're crying, we're all crying.

But I also feel like I'm joining some secret club because like, a lot of people are in university or past that and I always thought "man one day I'll be in university like these guys" and now I am so yikes lol

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol. Well I feel confident you'll rock at University! You got this, girl! ^.^

5. Zgermanguy Destiny Islands Resident

keep it up things like these is something that you will look back on in 25 years or so and get a flash of nostalgia

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973