Birth by Sleep So, who is this supposed to be again?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Chad Thundercucc, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miz47nwLTKg

In this video, Aqua is fighting some dude with an Org. XIII hoodie, and the dude looks like Sai'x, but also has powers similar to Axel. BUTTTT Axel's somebody is too young to be in an Org. coat and him having Sai'x's powers doesn't make sense.

Can someone explain this to me?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

we don't know who he is. That's why his/her, although I'm pretty sure that's a he, is named Mysterious Figure. Either he'll be like an extra in the game for whatever reason, or he'll actually be brought up in one of the later games. Heck, it might be cool if he was a major antagonist in the saga after Xehanort

3. Llave Superless Moderator

His identity remains a mystery, hence the name Mysterious Figure.

He is definitely not a member we know. (or even a member at all?) But little is known of him, the only thing we can assume is his characteristics and the way he enters and leaves the battle are that of time flux abilities.

But that's all i can give ya, we just have to wait till Nomura reveals this sucker.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

He's the Mysterious Figure, a secret boss added to the overseas and Final Mix editions of BBS. No one really knows much about him, but everyone is more or less speculating to see him pop up again, given the history of secret bosses being involved in the plot of future games (i.e., Xemnas in KH1FM and the Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM).

5. Arch Mana Knight

First off, it's not an Organization XIII coat. Master Xehanort, Riku, and Mickey have all worn that coat before. There's only two options as to who it can be at this point. A form of Xehanort/Terranort or a new character entirely.

As to why I say that, look at Xigbar and his Somebody. They use similar weapons. The other Somebodies also had something similar to the weapons their Nobody counterpart used. So this probably means this Mysterious Figure is related to Xemnas because their weapons are similar which is something nobody can deny. Therefore, Mysterious Figure is related to Terranort/Xehanort. Though Nomura could just mess with us and say it's someone new.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

'Tis plausible, however, such an assumption may prove fatal... He may fight in a similar manner to Xemnas, but that does not infer that he has a connection in the sense of actually being some form of Terranort.

I honestly have thought long and hard, and no possible scenario checks out as rock solid. The only thing i can gather is that he manipulates time, and somehow Xemnas influenced this figure.

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

I mean, there's no doubt that this guy is related to Xehanort in some way. But I doubt it's another version of Xehanort completely. MX stated in the BBS Secret Endng to Terra that he had "multiple" roads to choose. It's clear to see that post!Heartloss, Xehanort more or less made Riku one (twice), and that Roxas/Sora/Xion was another path he chose in Days/KH2.

I think that MF is yet another one, but this time completely loyal as opposed to having to be manipulated like the others.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm... i hadn't honestly thought of that... It could work. But the motif behind him (technically) fighting each character doesn't make sense...

I also think the Land of Departure was chosen wisely, not just a random place to have this battle. Everything has meaning, Nomura makes sure of that.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

One thing that intruiges me from watching people do this fight is that MS also has a few moves in his disposal that are similar to TVA. Meteor, Raging Storm, and a couple that could more loosely be related to Ven (the X slash and Tornado). But it doesn't tell us much because the isn't really anything to suggest that these are special to out heroes.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Not so sure about EVERYTHING. Monstro boss battle in BBS?

Anyway, like it's been said there's no way of knowing at this time just who Mysterious Figure is. I'm inclined to agree with what was said and say it's someone fighting for MX, but then again that wouldn't exactly explain why he/she fights with so many of Organization XIII members' attacks. I suppose it's possible he/she may have used those attacks before the members, and they somehow got them from him/her, but i wouldn't place money on it.

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'd hate Nomura so much if he did this, but it could be possible that the MF is a figure left over from the Keyblade Wars; a wanderer lost in their purpose, if you will. It's never been stated just as to how MX found out about how to make the X-Blade (granted I don't remember much of the Xehanort Reports so someone can feel free to correct me f I'm wrong, lolol). It's fully possible the MX found out from MF, and used his powers over darkness to resuit him with some new powers, which would include time travel (insert death threat to Nomura if this happens here).

Time is a really tricky subject, and it's fully possible that he did, indeed, fight TVA to the point where he learned their attacks, and may have even been traveling to the future to sample some from the Org. XIII members. In fact, he could very well be a hidden apprentice of Xehanort, which I'm inclined to believe due to the fact yen Sid himself said MX "won't be alone" on his return.

While I doubt any of this has any sort of weight whatever, it could be a -sh!tty- possibility.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa he does have a meaning for it, we just don't know yet... trollin'

I think it's safe to say that the MF is male:

[​IMG]

The figure is built like a man, having larger upper body muscles. (unless this is Larxene on steroids a body builder program.)

But i almost get the feeling that his mission was to assess them, much like Xemnas in KHFM.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

IF this were actually true, I think they tried to go a little too far. But if he wasa leftover from the keyblade war, wouldn't he be using a keyblade instead of those blades?

14. Llave Superless Moderator

Ahh a valid point... hmm. I don't neccessarly think that's the case as well, but... if he were an "empty shell," wouldn't that mean he has no heart within him and therefore the "first nobody" in the chronological sense? Therefore he wouldn't be able to wield a keyblade.