Digital Art Traditional Art Some digital art shiz I have done

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Yozora, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Yozora Archer

[​IMG]

I hate how her eyes turned out I need to delete them or hide them with sunglasses.

[​IMG]

She looks dead idk.

[​IMG]

Boobies I guess. Though not really. It was sorta quick and done at night.

[​IMG]

Was working on this, but Im never gonna finish it cause I´d rather work on other stuff.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

i gotchu fam

sunglasses.png

ok but really this is all awesome i love it

3. Shuhbooty moon child

The first one (and the rest) and absolutely beautiful! Her eyes are even and the shade of green you chose is perfect! I wouldn't want to hide her eyes with sunglasses hehe. The crown on the second one? I'm assuming it's a crowd. ;-; Blends in with the background. Maybe some make the base of it a different color? To match the red? I would love to see like, some burnt colors! (or fall colors if that makes more sense). I think that would make the painting stand out better. Unless she's dead, then black everywhere. As a female, I don't know why but I ENJOY drawing the female anatomy. (i'm not weird I promise) but legs, arms, face and breasts are my favorite thing to draw. I'm not a fan, however of that bob cut. I hate it on every one. And the last one, gives so much emotion!!! I love her smile and how you got that shadow in her mouth. I would love to see more!

4. Yozora Archer

Aw **** fam, thx. I would not have thought of putting on the Gurren Lagann shades.

thx bro

Wait holy shiz you draw?

Well send me some of them works, yo. Im a ****ing art nerd man, pls show.

And you are right about the girl that looks dead. But tbh my imagination sux, so I just draw what the image gives me.

And it's a thorn crown, sorry for not putting a lot of detail on it lol. That was the last thing I painted and I wing'd it.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  5. Shuhbooty moon child

Oh my god yes! I don't post my traditional art online, however I have some digital chibi uhh pokemon stuff (from like the beginning of the year) I haven't adapted to the digital word in terms of like, what you did. You used prolly photoshop or adobe to draw these? i don't have the equipment yet, but when i do!!! that shall be my day. it's all sketches tho, but when i get a chance i'll get post some for you!

6. Yozora Archer

I drew these with a Wacom Bamboo I got like 3 years ago, and the program is Manga Studio.

Sketches or no, as long as they are drawings, you should show them to meeeeee

7. Shuhbooty moon child

I've heard good things about the wacom bamboo. i think that's also a cheap one? i've seen some videos where people used that program. i'll def look into those.

i shall c: they are all on my dekstop and then i can scan in some of the sketches (since i now have one i best use it huh)

8. Yozora Archer

Defnitely

It has lasted me all these years....and it doesn´t even feel like it has been 3 years lol.

Also, the nibs lasted for a long time, and I just received like 4 nibs with my Wacom. I am now on my last nib and need to buy a new one soon lol ;-;.

Send them sketches damn et pls.

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

RAT BBY THESE ARE GORGEOUS.

I don't know why you say you don't like the first one, it's probably my favorite. It's got a good level of intensity to it. <3

I only just switched over to Manga Studio after my 5 year long love affair with Paint Tool SAI, and after only three weeks of using it I have no idea how I ever used anything else.
    My first tablet was a Wacom Bamboo, and it only just recently started to go after about 5 years of use. (Also keep in mind, I treated that thing pretty rough when I was an animation major, so it's entirely possible for them to last longer).

Wacoms in general seem to be the go-to brand for tablets, and Bamboo is pretty good for a first tablet.

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Just curious, why don't you like the eyes on the first one?

2nd one makes me think of Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty) for some reason, not sure why.

Third is my favorite, 's more dynamic and I dig the hair. :3c

Overall really solid command of facial details. The expressions are simple, but each one is still distinct, especially in the lips.

11. Yozora Archer

Because I think her eyes look too "cartoony/anime-ish", and I wanna go for realistic-ish. This painting started out with the hair, and then the eyes.

But I noticed I had trouble drawing her eyes at the end...so, now I start with the eyes for my paintings, and it helps.

Idk why people dig the third one tbh. Like, I guess it´s gud, and I sorta did it fast (which is why the robe is sketchy, same with some other parts). It´s funny how people seem to dig your faster works, than the ones you put a lot of time into lol.

Thx bro, that´s what Im goin for. I wanna paint faces with cool looks, you know? Not like, blank expressions.

Also, here´s a new painting I made last night.

This one, I started out with the fabric, though... I felt it was better to start there. Then at last, I painted the eyes.

It´s still a work in progress.

[​IMG]

12. Yozora Archer

tnk22.png

Was bored last nite and drew diz.

13. Yozora Archer

ggrl

[​IMG]

14. Yozora Archer

Another drawing. Protip: I have a thing for azian grills.

[​IMG]

15. C This silence is mine

I really like all your art, Rat. Like some of this I think is good enough that I'd put it on my wall. Can't complain about azns either.

16. Yozora Archer

Go ahead and put em up, braw. It would be an honor tbh.

And yeah, I really should draw more asians. Brb looking up azian grills on Google to have somethin ta draw.

17. C This silence is mine

M-maybe next place I live. I tried to hang up a picture here and broke the wall, because it's pretty much all drywall.

Enjoy yourself man, whatever you decide to draw you should post it here.

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I'm with Chris. I'd put that last on my wall.

You're really talented buddy.

19. Yozora Archer

Aw damn, thanks guys. pls put up on wall. As thanks, I have repped each one of you. (liked)

And here's anoda paintin I made last night. I was going to finish it, but...I found this Russian photographer, and his models are just begging to be painted. I think this painting looks good as is, though. That's just me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I may actually hang this. Dude.