Some people say that Final Fantasy XV looks disappointing.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by KeybladeSpirit, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

i hope one of the patches adds in an option to have ignis referred to "iggy azaelea" in text for the entire game

2. 61 No. B

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

the **** are you talking about?

4. Jin うごかないで

Kingsglaive

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I got that, but which part?

6. Yozora Archer

The game tells you nothing at the beginning of just what the hell is going on.

It doesn't tell you there's a huge war going on. If someone buys the game blind, without never seen Kingsglaive, they'll be like wtf is this ****.

****ing hell.

7. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Kingsglaive is told from Nyx's view. 15 is told fron Noctis' view. We know what Noctis knows in 15 because that's all that is available to him. Why give us all the information if it's not going to be told to Noctis too?

8. Yozora Archer

Huh, I never thought about it that way.

But a lot of people seem to think the same way I do. They made a separate movie adaption holding crucial information, when it should have been in the frekaing video game, at least.

It's still a ****ing bad choice imo. They could at least include the movie with the game.

9. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

An allknowing audience is not an engaged audience. It's super easy to just torrent the movie, like I did. I mean, people are going to ***** and moan no matter what. Either it's bad that the movie had to be made or there was too much stuff in the game and it would have been better as a movie. I see no problem with Kingsglaive being a thing because it told us some cool story stuff that was basically explained in the gsme as "The bad guys are bad" which is essentially how every game portrays the villain/s anyway.

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I. Agree. See: every mystery ever.

I like how real this point is. People keep mixing price and value like they're the same thing and... not really? Because price is flowing and changing. You can say "$60 PLUS $20 for Kingsglaive to get the full story? FAK YOU" but like.... in two months Kingsglaive is going to be in a bargain bin and FFXV's price is already plummeting. I get the vibe that people say "you should include the movie with the game" because they think it's more proconsumer than saying "you have to buy them separately" but being proconsumer isn't necessarily getting the best launch day price. It's putting power in the consumer's hands which the two separate releases do because they can consume it however they wish for whatever price they see.

11. T3F Chaser

Idk...I went into FFXV blind without watching that movie first and I understood the story. If anything, Kingsglaive just adds more detail from another perspective.

12. Slim Moses Moogle Assistant

The movie wasn't even needed to understand the story. The creators of the game, in fact stated multiple times that the game takes place in Noctis perspective. So of course you're deemed to not know anything outside of well, Noctis's view because it defeats the whole purpose of First Person stories told in the viewers point of view.