Question some thing i need help with... ;~;

Discussion in 'Help' started by shidonic, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

I really need help making this image work, whenever i upload it it screws up!

[​IMG]

it always does that, but, im trying to add "Dante Must Die" as a reference to the difficulty setting, can anyone please help fix this problem?

(the base image im working with is my sig)

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

You must save it in .png format, and ensure that it keeps an alpha channel to remain transparent. What software are you using, may I ask?

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'm just assuming here, but it seems like you want a "clear" background. I checked your link, and prove what I think, when I saw that it was to your KHV gallery. I recently learned that KHV galleries are not a good place to keep pictures that have that kind of background; I know, its as bad as it sounds. For some reason, it decides to fill it in with black, maybe it guesses the pictures has something to lack. I'd say try uploading it somewhere else (such as photobucket for example) and make sure that the new one isn't the same as your current sample.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

If I'm not mistaken, our gallery converts png to jpeg to save space. Since jpeg doesn't support transparency this causes any semi-transparency to become fully opaque, and any full transparency to be filled with the background color (usually black).

So to get it to work right you need to host it somewhere else (as suggested). Most popular places are photobucket, imageshack, and tinypic.

5. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks alot, this helped me fix the problem, now if a mod/super mod/admini lock this thread for my problem has been fixed :D

6. Misty gimme kiss

Problem solved, topic...
    _LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.