Audio Something I made

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by king_mickey rule, Dec 23, 2010.

1. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Some weeks ago I downloaded a program called mixcraft and I started experimenting with some things and I ended up making several songs (they're made out of premade loops though, except the very beginning, but it's my first time to make music so yeah, still had to learn). After that I decided to mix those songs into one song .. well not really one song but rather several songs that fit together, that blend into eachother really well (at least I tried xd). I called the collection of those songs 'The War of Survival'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQfLmixdUpo

This is the result of my work and I would like to have some comments on it (here or on youtube is the same for me, you're free to choose). It's pretty long but these are several songs in one video so yeah, it's pretty normal xd. Anyways enjoy n.n

2. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Moved to Audio Projects, since the music section for artists and whatnot o:

As for what you did, It's good for something you'd mix out of samples. A bit long though, but the mix does work.

3. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Oh sorry, didn't know that, I thought it said 'show your skills' at the music section x). Anyways, I'm glad you liked it and yeah, I understand that it might feel pretty long but I should've made the vid a bit more interesting instead of just the title, it's pretty boring because of that but I was in a hurry x).

Maybe I'll change that some other time n.n