Kingdom Hearts II Something I noticed about the fight with Xemnas.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Two Become One, May 15, 2012.

1. Two Become One Merlin's Housekeeper

This may have been noticed, or even explained before, but did anyone notice that, in his armored form,(the second form) that his armor looks a lot like the Keyblade wielder armor from Birth By Sleep? To me, it looks a lot like a modified version of aqua's armor (i have never played birth by sleep, but i have seen enough to recognize their armors.)and in KH2:FM Xemnas is seen talking to aqua's armor. Anyone else find this rather odd?

2. jafar custom title

it's pretty clear that it's all leading up to something. they just have to pull the pieces together in the last game.

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

The armor is actually Xehanort's armor from the Final Mix of BBS, as he appears as an optional boss. And to explain Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor, I guess Xemnas had a bit of memory left to remember Aqua when he had his heart as Xehanort.

4. Two Become One Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks for explaining that. i didnt even know there was a bbs Final mix.

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Or maybe as Xemnas has Terra's memories. Note that Ansem and Xemnas are Terranort's Heartless. So it is possible that Ansem has Xehanort's memories while Xemnas has a little of Terra's memories.

6. Sara Tea Drinker

I actually didn't think about it until you pointed that out. That's an interesting point. Xenmas as of now despite the fact he was a keyblade wielder in the past doesn't seem to have a keyblade so he doesn't have any armor. *haven't played DDD yet, it might have changed*

The fact that it's Terra's is that he might've taken it since Riku doesn't have the armor himself. Just a thought.

7. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I don't think it was ever stated whether it was the same armor or not.
    Actually, Nomura has said that he may be able to wield a keyblade but chooses not to so it could go either way on that one.

8. 61 No. B

That needs to not be true. If that is true it causes so many inconsistencies and problems with Xemnas and the Org that ruins everything that makes sense about their original goal.

9. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I really don't see Xemnas wielding a Keyblade.

10. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

You will. Xemnas is a darkness right? Unless during the battle he won't need to use a keyblade. But it all depends on what Nomura feels like doing.

11. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Exactly what I was thinking. I just don't see it. (for now) But if he's gonna use a keyblade, he might use Master Xehanort's keyblade or he will have a keyblade that represents the Nobodies. Same with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness with his keyblade representing the Heartless.

12. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Their keyblades might resemble other ones put together like Young Xehanort's was. His was Master Xehanort's and No Name, so maybe they'll all have a little Master Xehanort in their keyblade. I could see that.

13. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Well until KH 2 , you would be probably right, as nobodies don't have hearts, but some info came out in DDD that could open a loophole for him to use it.
    Not to mention that in one of the Ansem reports was stated that "he might have a keyblade" because he entered a locked room (or something like that).

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I think I understand what Nomura means by "may." KH3D spoilers follow.

Xemnas said that the Organization XIII's true goal was to hook its members up to Kingdom Hearts and copy Xehanort's heart and mind to all of them. Although Xemnas is spearheading this operation, I find it likely that his heart was incomplete as well; he was as much a pawn as the other members, though a witting and better-informed one. To wield a Keyblade, one requires a certain strength of heart - something any conventional Nobody would find rather difficult. Roxas only got away with it because he snaked somebody else's heart and memories. Perhaps Xemnas knew he had once had the capability, but could no longer call the Keyblade without a whole heart. This would explain why he's just as hungry for one as any of the other Org. members in KHII; he had that power once, and he wants it back. In KHIII, he may very well have it.

And if Xemnas gets one then Xigbar and Saïx might get some too aaaa how cool would that be

15. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Other than Marter Xehanort Keyblade armor, Xemnas uses Etheral Blades like Young Xehanort

16. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Um, I think Xemnas will not be using a keyblade but frankly did anyone ever wonder why instead of tossing building he just sends you back or grabs you and smashes you against stuff ... if that isn't in KHIII I will consider the people who make the game nuts

17. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Now, I would think that Xemnas could wield a keyblade seeing as how he is the product of two mighty keyblade wielders and I honestly think he might try and pull off an epic betrayal in KHIII because of Terra's memories although does anyone have any idea why he hid Aqua's armor in the chamber of awakening (at least I think it is awakening). That and the only reason he went to Castle oblivion was because he knew that Ven would be there, so if he gets anymore of Terra's memories, Xehanort will have to watch Xemnas closely seeing as how he is one of the stronger incarnations. Though frankly even I think that Xemnas might end up getting PWNed by young Xehanort should he revolt.

18. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I highly doubt Xemnas would go against Xehanort seeing as he is technically Xehanort, while he might have some of Terra's memories, I doubt that could change him. He probably keeps Aqua's armor to keep other people from finding it. Maybe if they did find it, then it would help them find Aqua? He probably needed to find Ven to make sure he stayed asleep? It's like making sure your enemies are unable to help your other enemies.

19. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

It might be enough for Sora to try and pull one of those come to the good side moments though (attempt not actually achieve)

20. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't know, it's hard for me to imagine anyone that has part of Xehanort's heart in them, fight against Xehanort himself. Sora could try that, but I think if it's anyone he could bring out it would be Terra, not Xemnas.