Sora and Kairi: SWITCHED! A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Future

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Destiny's Force, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xemnas XIII Moogle Assistant

wow this was really a great story so far. i read the entire thing yesterday and couldn't stop! please finish it soon, i'm dying to know what happens

Also - i'm still a bit confused as to how the judges are related to natalia. i read it a few times over but wasn't able to decipher it - anyone want to help?

2. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

I was reading this and I decided to join the forum because this story has got me hooked! This story is awesome! Could you please continue it? I am really excited and want to find out what happens next!! Awesome story! Keep up the good work!

3. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

Very awesome!! xD The "Riku" scenes are what kept me laughing the most! Hooray for crossdressing!! x3 Hope you update soon!! :D

4. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

No offense to DF, BUT there are times I have to remind myself DF is a dude. The reason to forget is probably his ability to delve into the female mind. Plus the somewhat girly avatar and sig never help. And by the way SLIGHTLY girly.

Gender confusion aside I can't believe that after all this time SWITCHED still isn't done?! Still, it's currently the one of several Fan Fictions that I've been wanting to fully read that I'm fully up to date on. I guess I can start on the Destined while the conclusion comes to SWITCHED.

Great story as always, DF! Constant crack up and I'm liking the mysterious 'Yet to be seen Puppet-Master' effect going on now. And I'm tempted to record "Stupid toilet" in Donald's voice and post it just to get a laugh. LOL, not that anyone really needs to literally hear it.

For your information, Hayden (You know the last name), Haley Joel Osment, Jesse McCartney, Brittany Snow, and Bill Farmer, to name a few have been doing a private recording session in my head ever since I started reading this story again. (Which is much easier by magnifying the page to the 200% marker if nobodie's tried that) Where you lack in painting a picture of scenary, you make up for wit, complexity, and true-to-script personalities.

Don't take the "painting" bit too seriously though, you don't really need to allude to what most have already seen or can easily imagine.

5. Juicy Chaser

Okay guys, I've had enough of this thread being bumped continuously, the majority of posts made now are practically spam. As has been said repeatedly, DF hasn't given up on the story, but you probably shouldn't expect updates anytime soon since he leads a busy life.

I shall be deleting posts made after this one, unless they make some sort of serious contribution to the thread or it is the author himself. It would be wrong to lock this.

No posts after this kthx.

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

It actually would cause much fewer problems to lock it.
    It's still readable while locked, but just not postable.

DF, when you're ready, PM either me or Harriet, and it'll be unlocked for you.

Until then,
    +\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.