Birth by Sleep Sora and Ventus

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Moe Money, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

I heard that Ven's heart was like half of Sora's, so when Sora's heart returned, Ven's did too, or it went into Roxas I'm not to shure.

2. HawkeyedOne Merlin's Housekeeper

Even if they didn't meet up with Ansem, they would have met up with Aqua. She was still just wandering around in the Realm of Darkness, and decided to stay at the Dark Sea.

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, they just didn't see each other. It happens, I just believe that Aqua missed them coming in. And those two certainly weren't searching for anyone there. Also, I doubt they spent much time in the dark meridian, as when they returned to Destiny Islands Donald and Goofy, Kairi and the King were still there waiting after being transported themselves not much earlier.

That's what I think at least. Though, that still doesn't really explain Ansem the Wise, they could be on opposite sides of the dark sea.

4. Misty gimme kiss

Aqua sees Ansem sitting at the coastline, and goes over to talk to him. Ansem arrived at the coast after Sora and Riku had already left, and Aqua arrived after him.
    So, in chronological order:
    - Sora and Riku sit at the coast and talk.
    - Sora and Riku leave.
    - Ansem sits at the coast.
    - Aqua sees him and approaches him.
    - Aqua and Ansem talk.

From my understanding, of course. They could simply be at separate parts of the beach.

5. P Banned

There's also the large castle we see at the end of BBSFM, so it's possibly something related to BBSv2 that causes Aqua to miss Sora and Riku.

6. HawkeyedOne Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah... I guess... On the bright side of things, Aqua is gonna have to be super powerful, seeing as how she roamed a place seemingly infested with Darksides for 7 years, and probably got into tons of fights and such.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Not sure what you mean by the Terranort thing?
    This. He was born FROM Sora's heart and made WITH Sora's body (being born from a heart doesn't mean he has that heart, just that he corresponds to that heart as its Nobody). He was also given Ven's heart which caused his body (in actuality, Sora's body?) to appear as Ven's body. However, as a Nobody, he was born as a different person and Ven's personality was locked inside his heart OR Ven's personality and memories was locked inside Sora's heart which Sora had, not Roxas. Both of those situations are just theories, though.
    Memories are supposed to be stored in hearts. But then why do Nobodies without hearts remember their past lives and use the memories of the emotions to fake their emotions?
    The soul is life. The heart is (supposedly) the memories and emotions. The body is the shell that holds the heart. The soul gives the body life. Nobodies have no hearts but are walking bodies because they're left with the soul so they have life.
    Ansem and Aqua were on one side of the shore (closest to the Realm of Darkness) while Sora and Riku were on the other shore (closest to the Realm of Light)
    The Dark Sea is not the Realm of Darkness. It's like the border of realms, I think. But the Realm of Darkness is a HUGE place. I doubt they would have found her easily in the short amount of time they were there compared to her.

8. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Well, remember how
    Xehanort uses his heart to posses Terra, and he's still himself? Not heartless (the adjective), not lacking memories. Just Xehanort in a younger body. This kind of proves that Roxas didn't have Ven's heart and was just lost (thus Coded Secret Ending).

Unless your theory is right, but, I have to ask, why would it?

9. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I think it went into Roxas because while Sora made a Nobody vens heart went into him, thus making Roxas have a heart. But since Roxas has joined with Sora Ventus's heart would be back in Sora (technically)

10. Sedna Dragon Moogle Assistant

well what if ven's heart help sora return to the light while he was a heatless

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Not possible if Roxas had Ven's heart.
    It was Kairi who brought Sora back.

12. Keyblade Master Matt Moogle Assistant

Sora and Ventus are two different people for sure if you play it you see at the beginning Ventus merges his heart with someone and at the end it's revealed he joined with the pure light heart of Sora. he merged because when he and Vanitas split he took part of his heart with him. This explains why Roxas looks like Ventus because that the part that was released and with the spirit of Sora and Ventus he can duel wield making him whole or a real human somewhat but when he disappeared Ventus was born again that's why in the video Blank Points Ventus is with Terra. These is all the relationships between them beside that he is one of the ones that Sora has to save

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

In Birth By Sleep, Ventus lost his heart from his body. That heart went to go hang out in the Starbucks that is Sora's chest cavity. Roxas looks exactly like Ventus, scored some emotions, and doesn't have a memory, there's a reason for that, there has to be. It's probably Ven's heart - meaning that I believe Roxas is the embodiment of Ven's heart.

But hey, it's just a thought.

14. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

We should all go to Sora's chest cavity and order lattes there or something.

An embodiment of Ven's heart? Then, wouldn't Roxas have all the emotions and memories of Ven, since emotions and memories come with the heart? And Roxas was made from Sora's body, wasn't he...? Or did I get it wrong?

Still, I haven't thought of it that way.

15. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Your paying.
    Since when did Ventus go back to his old body? Since when was Terra himself? Anyway, Ventus's heart did merge wit Sora, yeah, and went with Roxas, which is why they look alike. I can't exactly say how Roxas didn't have memories though, or maybe only part of Vens heart went? I'm not sure. We can only wonder, maybe in the future when
    As stated in Re:Coded Sora will end their hurtings or whatever
    since in Re:Coded it also mentioned the trio of BBS then maybe some or all of these questions may be answered. You never know :3

16. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Huh?

Huh? I'm afraid I don't exactly know what you mean by that.

That's my pet peeve. Honestly, it is. Was it ever flat out stated that the heart went to Roxas? I mean, if that happened, he wouldn't even be classified as a Nobody anymore. He's a "special" Nobody. There's something special 'bout him, but that doesn't mean he has a heart. Besides, Mickey says something about finally locating Ven's heart somewhere. Why need to locate it if it was with Roxas who went to Sora?

But, really, I'm just waiting now. Seriously. I stopped thinking a long time ago. =_____=

17. Plums Wakanda Forever

It was never flat out stated, but it's one of those things that can be assumed. Roxas was a "special" Nobody in the sense that he was able to have emotions. Whilst the same can be said of Namine, you have to remember that Namine is born of Karai's heart and Sora's body and soul, meaning she is, in essence, two individuals wrapped into one. Due to this, Roxas inheriting Ven's heart is the only possible explanation (at the moment)

And Mickey and Yen Sid could have finally realized Ven's heart was inside Sora. Not sure how it took so long, but that could be an answer to that question.

18. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I always thought Namine was special because she was created without a body and Roxas was special because he "was so close to Ven's heart, he felt emotions" but didn't necessarily have a heart. It would be pretty awkward if Sora's body was with Namine. And if she did, Namine would have to go in Sora, too.

I don't intend to diss anyone here, and like I said, I stopped thinking, so eh. Just see what happens. -.-

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Not quite. It can also be assumed Roxas is special because he wields a keyblade. Or because his somebody was still going around alive.

Also, Namine is Kairi's ultimately. Sora's body was just a medium for her to be created from Kairi's heart, as otherwise she couldn't have existed.