Re:Coded Sora, Kairi, and Riku in KH3 clothes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

Wait....Sora's "pants" weren't really pants? Fascinating.

Maybe Riku should wear something like Joshua's clothes in The World Ends With You.

Kairi...anything modest or at least Aqua-ish.

2. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Agreed. They should at least wear something better than what they've been wearing. And Sora's "pants" are connected to his shirt and what-not...or am I wrong on that, man I keep forgetting, oh yes, it's a jumpsuit.

3. key dragon One with the keyblade

Heh a jumpsuit. Never thought I'd see someone wear one.

4. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

A weird Jumpsuit really. *laughs* It goes up past his calfs. *laughs*

5. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

That's weird because in Re: Chain of Memories I forgot who said it but someone was talking to Sora and they were like what's with the baggy pants. I LOLed at that because Sora's pants definitely weren't baggy... Gosh I can't remember who said it though... Did I imagine it.................

6. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Traverse Town:

"But you do LOOK like a Sora, what with them baggy pants and that spikey hair." ~Memory-Cid

7. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

If there's a secret ending to Birth By Sleep I think it will show us Xehanort of how he created the 1st heartless and how he tampered with the other 5 apprentices hearts and how they all gave in the darkness and how his heartless sent Kairi to Destiny Islands, etc.

=] hopefully that.

8. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

Dat would be really cool.

9. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Who knows,the new games might show something,but we wont find out till we get ahold of them.

10. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think they'll show Sora, Riku, and Kairi in the secret endings. That is if we even have them.

11. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well the secret ending doesn't have to be all CGI. The secret endings for the Chain of Memories games' were done in regular animation.

12. Merger_Knight Merlin's Housekeeper

Mine so couldn't handle it.

They weren't modest?

I thought they were complaired to what ever she was wearing in KH1

Well that was for the game boy after all.

13. GameFreak12389 Traverse Town Homebody

Im just guessing but I think that the scene after the credits of KHII where Kairi has a note from the King, I think that has something to do with the ending of Coded. idk just guestimating. lol

14. KaiXIII Traverse Town Homebody

I thought that Coded was pre-KH2

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

no
    it takes place after
    Days is pre-KH2

16. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

i really don't see a spiffy new trailer being on a mobile game that honostly i don't think many people are going to buy. maybe they show like a small one or two second clippit or picture that MIGHT reveal something insignificant but come on be logical here. KH3 will be a big project so your looking for a nice juicy trailer like Deep Dive. if you ask me, Birth by Sleep is the most likely candidate for something like that.

17. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

i think it will have a secret ending also there are from what i've read is that japan has phones made for good games and the scenes i've seen from coded aren't bad at all i think its actually a big part of the story because you find out the background story the stuff sora knew nothing about also i think the note from king mickey they received in kh2 was to ask them to come look at the weird happenings within jiminy's journal.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

From what I've read, 358/2 Days did NOT have a secret ending. If it did, no one has said anything about it.
    If Days doesn't have a secret ending, I doubt Coded will

19. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

Your probably right but you never know what nomura will do next.

20. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

You have to consider the fact that this game is for a cell phone and cell phone games can only be so big. Plus there is several episodes so would the secret ending be at the end of whichever one comes last. If it only comes out in Japan, then the chances are even slimmer for a secret ending and Nomura said that it was just a fun game for fans so who knows if it even relates to the story. If there was a secret ending it would probably be something about BBS, just to add hype.Plus BBS is supposedly going to have Sora and the gang in it too so it cannot be a complete prequel (or they are 4 year olds). The secret ending, if there is one, would probably be relating to KH 3 seeing as how it is the last game (supposedly) before KH3. And 358/2 days would probably have a secret ending about Sora and what he is currently doing I'd think to lead into the next game. But we are just assuming that there would be a secret ending for any of them because COM didn't have a secret ending, but that could just be because the game was for GBA and they didn't have enough room.

I think that you may be right. After all, they had data sora destroy bugs in Jimminy's journal to figure out why the message appeared at the end and it probably had something to do with where they went in the games so king Mickey quite possibly was telling them about what they found in the journal. I think it is all very confusing though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.