Re:Coded Sora, Kairi, and Riku in KH3 clothes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Coded honestly seems to be a filler game. It's just going through the past of the Kingdom Hearts world we know (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not really up on Coded news), and probably won't introduce much new info concerning the future KHIII, if there is going to be one. As for "why Kairi was at Hollow Bastion before she moved to Destiny Islands," why is that a question? Why were Sora and Riku at Destiny Islands? Why were Squall, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith, and Cloud at Hollow Bastion? Why are you where you are? There's no explanation.

... I doubt there will be a secret ending.

2. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

Well Kairi must have come through a gummi ship or else back when she moved the worlds were still connected which means she might have been more knowledgeableon the worlds then sora somewhat but I thinky ou are right. Coded seems to relate to the story somewhat but not too majorly. I don't think it is neccesary but it helps like COM did.

3. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm, that would be interesting if there was a secret ending, or at least something that would give us a little preview. I'm pretty sure they'll have Kairi and Riku fighting alongside Sora in this one. If they don't, I'll be pretty disappointed. They better not have Kairi getting kidnapped again. She has the potential to be a good character, but if the games keep having her as the damsel in distress instead of one of the heroes, there's no way she can be properly developed. I think, in Kingdom Hearts III, she should finally be able to fight, and really fight, not just Shadows like in Kingdom Hearts II.

I doubt this game will give us very much of a spoiler, but maybe they'll grant us a little something. I would love to see the three of them in their new clothes, and yes, hopefully Kairi will be wearing something more fighting-friendly.

4. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

What's wrong with what kairi wears? Her clothing is no better then soras or rikus is it?

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm actually looking forward to the story, even if it is just a filler game. The story seems interesting, especially since it's something from a past game and no one's figured it out yet. It may just fill some plot holes.

There is an explanation: They live there.
    Kairi and all the FF characters lived in Radiant Gardens. Xehanort (or his Heartless, I'm not sure) sent Kairi to another world because he suspected her to have a powers similar to a Princess of Heart (he wasn't sure if she was one or not) and sent her out to find the Keyblade Master because he suspected the Princesses of Heart to have a connection to the Keyblade. That's how she ended up at Destiny Islands.
    The FF characters survived the Heartless invasion of Radiant Gardens/Hollow Bastion and escaped to Tranverse Town

6. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

I'm looking forward tot he game too but how do you know that explanation. When in the game did it say that or did you get that from somewhere else?

7. Misty gimme kiss

Just adding in, they explained that in Ansem Report IX if anyone was curious.

8. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

Was that in game 1 or 2?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Game 1
    The last part explains it. Kairi is the special girl.

Leon (Squall) himself tells you they used to live in Radiant Gardens

10. BlindingLight Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks. That helps. I guess I need to go back and play the games.

11. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

By "fighting-friendly" I mean hopefully she will be wearing pants or shorts or something. Do you know how hard it is to fight in a skirt, especially one that short? If she's going to be battling Heartless, I'm sure she wants to able to move around more easily.

12. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

No I don't think Sora, Kairi or Riku will be warring different clothes I think they should where the clothes they wore in KH 2.

13. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

but mabey sora's will have different powers

14. ronnoc55 Destiny Islands Resident

by now she must realize that if she stays on the island she's gonna get kidnapped again so she'll probably at least travel with sora and co
    if not she's a moron to put it niceley

15. key dragon One with the keyblade

Hopefully, or at least drive forms that will make Final Form look like a noob.:p

16. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

better yet how did she even get to destiny islands??

maybe an outfit like yunas would be good... idk i can imagine kairy in pants for some reason... i dont think she will even fight....

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Try reading the whole thread before posting
    on the last page I already wrote that Xehanort (or his Heartless) sent her there.

18. key dragon One with the keyblade

This topic sure got off-topic fast.

Anyway I'm just hoping Kairi wears something that physically could be used in a fight and can realistically stay attached to her body during certain jumps and spins.

19. Roxie87 Moogle Assistant

Meh..Could happen.Wish it would Dx

20. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

i think all 3 new games have a scernt ending for kh3 not th same one over and ove diffent sceans about kh3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.