Kingdom Hearts II Sora or Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by K¡ñgðö(/) |-|ë䮆§ ÎÎ, Jun 19, 2007.

?

Who is better Sora or Roxas?

1. Sora definitly

30.8%
  2. Roxas, duh!

52.5%
  3. It's too hard!

17.1%
  4. None

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    We're gonna' need a Brain Repairman over here...

2. Repliku Chaser

Well, just from my observations, I believe Roxas is every bit as clueless as Sora. Sora isn't 'dumb'. He's just ignorant of some things and other times he just is not observing things well. Roxas was the same way, just about different things. If we toss in Riku to this equation, who was pretty smart, but got duped...maybe you'll see what I mean.

Riku made comments about how Sora followed his heart. Often, Sora missed the small things like Ping being a girl, or unlocking the Underdrome because he was saving Meg, and when Auron commented on it...who else has a Keyblade? He observed, however, things like when other people were in pain and needed some genuine help, and he went all out to do so, straying from his mission even at times. He did this a lot in KH1, which is why Riku was so mad at him and Riku could be tricked to believing what Maleficent said. However, once Riku understood what Sora did, he appreciated it more. Also, Sora tries to have fun with life, regardless of how bad it turns out. He made some silly comments as you pointed out with the Pride Lands, but he's a big child at heart. Sora isn't always the brightest bulb out there, for sure, but he's not entirely stupid to me.

Neither is Roxas. The one thing Roxas did not do is understand what to fight for. It was only about him. When Riku tried to get him to talk he just ranted. He also was bitter, challenging when he didn't need to be, etc. Also, he was absolutely not with it when he had to ask why Axel would side with Sora. The reason was simple. Sora treated friends as important. Roxas did not, and though Axel did what he did for Sora, he also did it totally for Roxas as well, realizing he had made a mistake. Roxas did not really value friendship at all or want any friends, for that matter. It's not like he couldn't have had friends.

So basically, yes, Roxas analyzed more around him than Sora did in a way. I give him that, but Sora analyzes more what is in people's hearts than Roxas ever did and so that's where his focus was. I think they both are not dumb, but they are ignorant of things that need to be paid attention to. To me, Riku in KH2, after all he had been through, was the most centered out of the three characters because he was doing both the things Sora and Roxas were doing, while they were extremes of either side. Riku was the only one who studied the Nobodies, questioned outright the actions of Axel and Namine, as well as DiZ and did what he felt was the best, going off logic and heart. He was so downplayed doing all hidden stuff but once one could figure out why, to me, he was the most accomplished in the game mentally.

3. Sasuke240 Kingdom Keeper

i think Roxas would deafett Sora not only because he has two keyblades also he have a meteroid attack and Sora would die x(

4. DJSeph2007 Traverse Town Homebody

None they both look gay!

and why does ppl post these threads? the only simple explanation is: UR ALL KH OBSESSIVE!!!!!!!! why does ppl make comments like this "Ohh Roxas is sooo cool" its soo point less! and the worst thing is that someone acouly cares...

Fan boys pisses me off!

sry i have to be honest!

5. Repliku Chaser

Another awesome post by you. This one is even less legible than the other with misspellings galore and grammar errors. -Why DOES ppl...- You hurt my brain. Please do stop with the insults and let people on a Kingdom Hearts forum talk about Kingdom Hearts. If the convos are that annoying to you, there are other conversations in other areas. And I take it acouly is -actually- ? Egads.

To stick to the point of convo...I still vote for Sora, even if he's losing!

[​IMG]

6. Jayn

I dont know...I like Sora because he's optimistic and awesome and stuff, but Roxas seems a little 'cooler'. I think it's because of how serious he is...but besides that, you dont really play as Roxas so it's a little hard for me to tell after finishing an entire game and bonding with Sora ^^.

7. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

I like Roxas design better... His outfit and his hair... Besides, I play KH2 first so I though Roxas was the main character =P

8. Rosey Chaser

Roxas is cooler.

Riku is so much cooler then both of them though xD

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Sora gained Style since KH1 but Roxas always had it...it's a hard choice....I say Roxas simply because he has absolute style in his Keyblade attack's,voice,clothes.I like Sora too but Roxas beat's him by far

10. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Roxas pwns Sora anyday.

And, actually, already did. I'm serious. Go watch the Sora vs. Roxas cutscene again. Roxas was obviously surprised when Sora called back the keyblade. If he had known Sora could do that, he wouldn't have just stood there in a victory pose and would have actually killed Sora. As it stands, he was on the offensive to Sora's defensive the entire battle and ended up disarming him. That's a touche if I ever saw one.

Plus, Sora needs the help of his friends to go dual-weilding. Roxas does it without even a heart to feel friendship.

11. The Great Gatz Chaser

Sora... Cause yes Roxas is cool. But where would he be without Sora? Therefore Sora owns Roxas.

12. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

ROXAS is way better then Sora, sora has no style

13. The Great Gatz Chaser

Psh Roxas gets all his style from Sora XP

14. *Fairywitch* Merlin's Housekeeper

I decided I should pick one. I like them both but I went for Roxas. He's so cute & he's voiced by Jesse McCartney in the english version so I like him even more :D

15. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

They're about equal. "Organization XIII" Roxas is actually very skilled and he even almost pummled Sora, but don't forget that Sora learned new techniques and his "Drive" commands during KH2. Also, although barely, he managed to defeat Roxas in TWTNW. Combine that with his Drive command, and Sora would actually be slightly stronger and more skilled than Roxas.

16. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Nope.

Sora wins.

'Cause he always does.

17. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    soras better

roxas is always sad or angry

18. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    Roxas by far. when i learned u only played as him 4 so short i was PISSED

19. Shuhbooty moon child