Kingdom Hearts II Sora or Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by K¡ñgðö(/) |-|ë䮆§ ÎÎ, Jun 19, 2007.

?

Who is better Sora or Roxas?

1. Sora definitly

30.8%
  2. Roxas, duh!

52.5%
  3. It's too hard!

17.1%
  4. None

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godlas Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas because hes so PHITTTTT ^^

2. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Definitely Sora! I love Roxas too, but Sora is a sweetheart.

3. AlexisNobodyXV Destiny Islands Resident

4. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I love Sora because he is quirky, cute, and adorable. :3

5. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

Even though this is not a battle/versus poll. I'll try to think of a battl;e result anyway, out of sheer boredom. Sora isn't a dualwielder, but on the other hand, Roxas is. During the official battle in the game, you will have several attempts to steal Roxas' Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades, however, you cannot use them if you are in a Drive Form. Roxas focuses too much on using Light Element Projectial Attacks , which in the case, are easier to dodge/evade than Roxas' Keyblade Strikes, because he can attack with the Keyblades a lot since he wields two of them, and Sora cannot dodge them unless he uses Superglide and/or High Jump + Aerial Dodge. Sora can control his Keyblade fairly well, but cannot unleash a leathal combo, since he only has one Keyblade. Sora can use Magicks, but they are not that effective against Roxas. This battle is pretty hard, considering that both Sora and Roxas have advantages and disadvantages. However, when Sora steals Roxas' Keyblades, Roxas will have no choice but to use his projectial attacks, if Sora attacks Roxas with his own Keyblades, it will do a vast amount of damage, depending on how long Sora manage to keep Roxas' Keyblades in hand. Here are my opinions for the battle result.
    Ultimate Result: Tie or Victory=Sora

6. Haynette Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora. The fangirliness quotient has to rule in; and he is simply cuter than Roxas. In KH2. KH1 Sora...no. Not compared to Roxy. But that's a really hard question, he rocks.

7. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    Roxas ftw. I'm sorry, but I just like his personality, his looks, his weapons, his group, his NUMBER, and his name. Enough said from me.

8. Gwen Farewell.

Roxas, because I really like the conept of nobodies and really hate the concept of Sora.

9. Twilight Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas of course, while i still like Sora, there's just something about Roxas that i like a whole lot better :3

10. Dredica SNES was the best.

Well, the best choice that is not here, would be Riku, so I picked none. Roxas I hate him. Sora I guess he is alright, but it is annoying that he out of all characters has to be the main character...

11. BabyDollK Moogle Assistant

they are both the same to me
    I know them both
    sora is kinda a hard head
    roxas forgets too much
    but there pretty much the same

12. lovelylynnell3536 Moogle Assistant

ur rite! sora rox, roxas is just a beginner so hes not really that good. Roxas doesn't stand a chance against Sora![/SIZE]

13. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Roxas took down Riku! Do not say Roxas is a beginer, Riku is awesome, but Roxas took him down.

Riku had to use all his power to take down Roxas. And that only worked becuase of shock value. IE: Roxas was like "How did he turn into that guy?" then gets choked out.

Sora on the other hand, didnt get hit with the element of suprise, so he survived.

14. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I always found Roxas to be an uninteresting character, somewhat. I could'nt wait for good ol' Sora to return in KH2 (too bad he had been changed. >>)

15. Dredica SNES was the best.

lol, when I liked Roxas, I don't now, but when I did, I wanted to play as Sora so bad, I was getting sick of Roxas, but then when I started to play as Sora, I wanted to play as Roxas again xD Riku would kill Roxas in real life though...

16. tacochickenwings Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas by far! Come talk to me about Sora when he actually grows some balls.

17. Arch Mana Knight

Roxas had already beat Sora...Sora only hit Roxas because he CAN teleport his keyblade back unlike Roxas (Roxas can't do that otherwise Riku would have lost Oblivion during the fight, although the keyblade may come back to Roxas if it feels like it), so Roxas was like wtf and let his gaurd down allowing Sora to hit him...so yeah Roxas would have easily defeated Sora if he didn't let his gaurd down. One last thing...Sora can't dual wield without driving and he doesn't have Roxas's dual weilding skills Valor comes close but just isn't as awesome.

18. Bone Doctor Merlin's Housekeeper

defenatly Roxas, seems more mature, kicks some serious ass, and as many people said before me, he could easily beat Sora

19. I don't really mind either way, honestly. They're both different, and I'm not attached to the two of them to the point where I get upset if I don't play one more than the other, yet, I do like Roxas a little bit better than Sora, only because of his more hardened and serious attitude, and the fact that he isn't childish and a bit dense and dumb, some of the flaws that I don't like in Sora. But Roxas's constant angstiness and sometimes harsh personality gets to me as well, so it depends.

I think I basically like both.

Concerning Kairi and Naminé, though, that would be a different story xP.

20. koolashley King's Apprentice

Okay, then. I do understnad what you mean by Sora, and I act too much like a kid sometimes too.

Roxas, though, I think liked the fact of having friends, and I highly doubt he dislikes having them, and I believe he truly does respect them. Why else would he cry out "Hayner, Pence, Olette!" randomly through the breeze, and he could've said something else. He also cares about Axel (and I can't help but say this: Axel isn't gay about it, either; he means he completes him in a friendly way, not "You complete me" as in " I love you"), just to me it's the way he sounds when he makes sure with Axel that they're best friends. And Roxas isn't dumb, either (like as you said); how should he know his life with the Usual Spot Gang was really a simulation by DiZ? That's like living up until you're (let's say) 91, and realize you lived your whole life and now it's time for you to die, and thinking all those years withered away too fast.

Now I do have to say I take back what I said before. Thanks so much and I hope there are no hard feelings; I appreciate the long paragraphs in explination. I appreciate it. However, I do think Sora is a bit naive, and sometimes acts immature (the computer scene after Leon tells him not to be too rough with the machine).

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.