Kingdom Hearts II Sora or Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by K¡ñgðö(/) |-|ë䮆§ ÎÎ, Jun 19, 2007.

?

Who is better Sora or Roxas?

1. Sora definitly

30.8%
  2. Roxas, duh!

52.5%
  3. It's too hard!

17.1%
  4. None

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

roxas. although he might be weaker than sora its what makes him more of a likeable character. seeing how he uses his wits and skill to beat his enemies rather than blast his enemies in the face with a beam of light.

2. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas! he is cool, and to be honest we have had a bit of an overdoce of Sora!

3. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Have you seen the Final Mix version of the Roxas battle. Weaker? I think not...

4. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Sora!!!

Sora is the number one guy. hes cooler, and hes not such ignorant as roxas. Go sora!!

5. Repliku Chaser

No problem =:) Thanks for explaining more as well. Here's a bit more of the POV.

The deal in the end is that Roxas was a lot more selfish than Sora was and he was not as nice. His selfishness is what prompted him to say "What do you fight for?" to Sora...and when he peers down at Sora with his friends underneath him in the mural...he says "Now I understand". That is why I don't think Roxas really understood to fight for -friends- or that they were that important until gone. He only seemed to largely understand about fighting for himself and what he wanted. He wanted friends but truly he appeared to have no idea what for possibly other than they were nice to have around and talk to etc. That's the whole point of that scene to me. So Roxas is cool and all, but to me, he's just as naive as Sora is, just in a different way and if I were going to pick between which would be the better friend, I'd go with Sora. Also, on the immature note; Roxas is too. After all, he beat the tar out of a computer and threw temper tantrums, storming even as he was losing and well...just being a brat. His fighting also was terribly aggressive and people like to say Sora is the Nobody hater, but Roxas to me seemed to hate anything that opposed him enough to vanquish it. He took things way too seriously. Violent natures to me are generally pretty childish. I suppose childish is in the eye of the beholder.

Also, to others, there is nothing saying Riku and Sora cannot double wield. Roxas only ended up with two Keyblades because of his connection to Sora and Sora's connection to Riku and Kairi. I would believe if Roxas knew how to do something, there's a very good chance Sora knows how to because where was he going to learn it from? We could say Ven, but Roxas's whole fighting style without two Keyblades mirrors Sora's exactly. I doubt he learned it from the Org as in 358/2 Days he's only wielding one Keyblade for most of the time it seems. Sora just hadn't had a situation similar to Roxas's to have two Keyblades form.

6. Falling Star Gummi Ship Junkie

kinda hard to choose but Sora has my vote!

7. Bone Doctor Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas. Just better (and smarter lol)

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

Roxas, he has a MUCH more interesting background story

9. Larxenegirl101 Merlin's Housekeeper

sora is better.

10. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Le Gasp!!!!
    Sora.....is............NEVER........too........goofy..... :nerve:

I can't decide.....

11. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

sora wears pof pants and roxas doesnt poofy pants ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. milkbone Moogle Assistant

Roxas! Though Sora comes really, really close in second place, for sure.

13. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Its Kinda Hard...

Roxas was a bit whiny, you only had to hint that he was a nobody and he'd be like ''FAK YOU!!!''

Sora... What age is he... fifteen... and hes still like ''HARDY HAR HAR!!!''

I still like Roxas best Though ^_^

14. Ramble.Corset Merlin's Housekeeper

I played my own made music video to my friends at school, and all five of them made no comment when it came to Sora, but whenever Roxas was on the scream they'd give a girly scream and start exclaiming how 'cute' and 'hot' he was.

these people have hardly even heard of manga, anime, or roll playing games, and even they knew what was hot xD

15. Xendran Banned

roxas. sora is WAY to nice and seems realllyyy younger than he is at times.

16. lovelylynnell3536 Moogle Assistant

Well.. Roxas took Riku down the first time.. Didn't you see that part where Riku turned to Ansem to defeat Roxas.. Riku won that battle.And if Riku didn't defeat Roxas.. Sora would have troubles waking up. Ansem the wise told Riku to defeat Roxas and to bring roxas to him. So he did. Thats why he couldn't remember Axel because Ansem earsed roxas memories so it would help Sora..

So i make myself!

And plus if it wasn't for Sora, Roxas is nothing.. no keyblade.. no skills..

Ok?

17. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

no, neither, zigbar and marluxia kick @$s

18. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Roxas man... he's like sooper awesome.. he's got 2 keybaldes!! well so does sora.. but Roxas is still better and waaayyy cooler!!

19. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

I like both honestly. but my heart really goes out to Roxas. <3

20. kh_namine_kh Traverse Town Homebody

i like roxas when he's n twilight town and he see's sora , i like how he says " sora i guess your lucky , my summer vactioins...over". i love that part

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.