Kingdom Hearts II Sora or Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by K¡ñgðö(/) |-|ë䮆§ ÎÎ, Jun 19, 2007.

?

Who is better Sora or Roxas?

1. Sora definitly

30.8%
  2. Roxas, duh!

52.5%
  3. It's too hard!

17.1%
  4. None

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

Roxas, his story was sad, and he is so cool! :D

2. P Banned

Hmm. Depends. I like KH1 Sora more than Roxas. He is just more mature. KH2 Sora is a joke. I do not really like his personality there. Either he is being silly, or he is being kept in the dark. Neither of those I like.

I do like Roxas a fair bit though...

I measure my like for a character by quality of their speeches. For KH1, Sora's speech before fighting Riku (both times) was really good. It embodied the heart of the series. Roxas did a pretty fun speech to DiZ about being his own person. Kh2 Sora had none. The end of game speech was not nearly as full of feeling as the speeches in the other games. It did not help that he was ignorant of half the things going on.

So I say it depends on the Sora in question. The order it goes in is:

KH1 Sora
    Roxas
    KH2 Sora.

3. pirateking_luffy Banned

roxas,just cause it is fun to say the name roxas,r-o-x-a-s got it memorized

4. Xoras_32 Moogle Assistant

Yeah roxas rocks he can use 2 keyblades and has fashion sense (unlike sora).
    oh and roxas will not be in the third game,if you think the person you saw in the armor that was frozen by the oldman (probably xenahort) is VEN.
    because the 3rd game of kingdom hearts took place 10years before kh 1 and 2 mostly the time of the keyblade wars.

The characters in the 3rd game are: TERRA,AQUA and VEN

5. WaftVixen Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas ish selfish. He uses Sora to be a somebody, and to feel what is like to have feelings and had a life with friends. Even Riku hates him enough for him to pawn Sora for his own benefit. Yeah, he had a sad story, but everyone in the org13 does. Though Sora's not so cool like him (as ppl usually think so) and since he is so vibrant and friendly... I still think Sora is better. I just dislike Roxas's personality even if he had the good looks.

6. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

I choose Roxas:D

7. Cherry Berry Chaser

Well... *Looks at most popular*

I'll vote for Roxas.

8. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Gaaaaaaaah Dont Make Me Choose!!!!

9. tofuman Twilight Town Denizen

well i choose roxas because hes in the organization 13 and i love the organization 13.

10. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

are you kidding me!!?? roxas is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 etc. times better then sora!!!! plus hes more realistic because he doest jump 20 feet like sora and he cant jump twice or fly for that matter i mean come on hows that even possible!!!!!?????

11. FunWithFire~ Moogle Assistant

It's to hard!!!!!! :wacko:

12. Elemental Queen Destiny Islands Resident

:) Roxyyy!

13. Repliku Chaser

More realistic...running up building sides, smashing Heartless around with superior strength, casting Light Orbs and definitely leaping more than 20 feet...ok. Sora started the game weak too and Roxas can jump off of things, same as Sora and his fighting style is exactly the same. Not dissing your choice, but your reasons don't really hold up.

14. Darxae_22 Twilight Town Denizen

Oh well....it's hard to choose, but I think Roxas is better so...Roxas!

15. Kaihedgie Gummi Ship Junkie

Mmmm.....no. Just no. Shouldn't really need a popularity poll. o:

If yer gonna make meh choose, then I pick Sora. He is the main star of ze series. In my opinion, Roxas was just one of those pretty boys Sqaure threw out as a money grab because more pretty boys with blond hair and swords plus fangirls equals more money

Sora doesn't need some fancy uniform or two Keyblades. Roxas is just merely a carbon copy who got cheap off of Sora.. I prefer characters who develop themselves over time

16. kingdom_hearts_3 Merlin's Housekeeper

It's too hard!

They're both are good at stuff!! I can't decide!!!!!!!!!!

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Roxas is totally awesome. I like his spikey hair and he's really thoughtful. The spikey hair was just a random comment!

18. Forever Love Life Without Limits

...Wow. This is so, like, hard to choose.

So not.

You know how everyone says that Roxas can summon two Keyblades and is more serious than Sora? Let's see, Sora can also duel wield...with FOUR different forms. Yeah, whatcha think 'bout that one? And about the seriousness of the two, Sora can be just as serious as Roxas when it comes down to it. Just because he's not completely serious all the time doesn't mean he's a bad person and lower than Roxas. By the way some of you are putting it, Roxas seems to be more of a pessimist, while Sora is an optimist which I'd prefer any day. I do agree that the fourteen-year-old Sora was a lot more serious about everything, but I love the fifteen-year-old Sora a lot more. (A) He's hott. (B) He's adorable. (C) His eyes make me melt. And (D) He's incredibly sweet.

There, I've said it.

So, Sora DUH!

-Kairi

19. Riku_Cloud Moogle Assistant

Well, we've played as Sora for both games but Roxas is pretty cool and he's in the Organization, so I can't really choose.

20. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

ROXAS I LOVE YOU!!!! I love roxas, I mean I love sora too but what can I say dirty blondes have more fun, oh who am I kidding ROXAS YOUR HOT AND MYSTERIOUS AND THATS WHY I LOVE YOU!!!! sorry just had to get that out of my system but still im a roxas fangirl. ROXAS IS NUMBERO 1 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.