Kingdom Hearts II SoraxRiku? Yes or no.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kingdom Glory, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'd say no, mainly because i'm not a fan of that type of stuff. Although some of it can be pretty funny.

2. Xemnas7355 Gummi Ship Junkie

Why is this in the intelligent discussion section?! Anyway no.

3. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

i agree and sora already knew kairi was ok when he sees her safe and was protected by riku. and he didn't knew that xenahort's heartless was really riku so he had to react like that. and the yaoi thing will break their friendship

4. Setti Destiny Islands Resident

No....Just No.

Sora and Riku are just friends, I hate it when people say otherwise. If you get off over Sora and Riku, keep it to yourself, we dont all need to know.

I'm surprised this topic got so far as it is.

5. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

NO unless you're talking about sora from digimon which I doubt or Rikku from ffx

6. Paopu Destiny Islands Resident

That's why we have a such thing as fanart and fanfics. I know a lot of SoraxRiku fans who are very well aware that game-wise it's SoraxKairi but are a fan of yaoi and such.

I personally like SoraxRiku, it's cute fan-wise but if anything like that happened in the game I'd be pissed because it's completely against the story... plus we'd have seen something earlier on anyway.

7. zaster Destiny Islands Resident

i say now because kairi and sora are going to end up to gether

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

SoraXKairi *nod*
    SoraXRiku NOOOOOOOOOOO! NEVER!

Everyone says that they are gay just becuase they like it and they are only best friends and plus Sora and Kairi basically fancy each other. When I first played it I thought they were going out.

9. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

NO because they're just best friends DX

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

soraxkairi- yes

rikuxanybody- no no no no no no no no no no no no no

11. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

...What did that have to do with anything I said?

Quoted for sheer awesomeness.

And you guys should READ THAT QUOTE.

12. Angel Twilight Town Denizen

Having sexytimez with my boyfriend at our house
    riku was put in to make a love triangle. What kind of game who kh be without someone else liking the main girl too?

Get the facts, people!!

13. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

SoraxRiku = WIN :yelling:

AkuRoku = FAIL :bored:

14. litenite_661 Merlin's Housekeeper

whoah! were not saying riku and sora are gay are we???!!!!

my gosh i thought that sora and kairi was gonna go out........... riku might have been envious in the first but in the second........... dont dare insult square by saying that sora and riku are gay...

15. Kingdom Glory Banned

xD I totally have to agree with that.
    Seriously, Sora wasn't begging an Org XIII person to take him to Riku. No. He begged to see Kairi ;)
    What's that tell ya?

16. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Tells me you're rather selective of certain scenes as well as neglectful of information and some logic.

1. Kairi has been captured once before (had her heart stolen no less), and at hearing a VILLIAN (who is EVIL) say "yes we have her" why wouldn't he be alarmed? You don't have to love someone in order to want to save them. :\

2. He saw Riku (or at least he thought he saw him) running around in the Land of Dragons (happens before the scene with Kairi being mentioned), and he KNOWS Riku isn't in any immediate danger....nor is Riku ever mentioned as being captured. So how would asking an Organization member to take him to Riku HELP HIM?

PST, he actually asked the King and various allies from various worlds!!!

3. Hey, do you remember the ending from KH1? Sure Sora could have stayed with Kairi and completely given up on Riku- but he could have ALSO BROUGHT HER WITH HIM. But he didn't. Hell, I'm fairly certain that he continued to wander around for the SOLE purpose of FINDING RIKU.

Here's the brief solution that should satisfy most people: THEY'RE ALL BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. *gasp*

17. Kingdom Glory Banned

BUT, only Kairi and Sora made that picture. i know you hate it how I keep bringing it up, and please don't hate me, but that's the thing that sets them apart.

18. Paopu Destiny Islands Resident

Along those same lines... Sora also only broke down when finally face-to-face with Riku (Xehanort's heartless). "Riku, it's Riku... Riku's here... I've looked everywhere for you!" Along that line... he was definitely excited to see Kairi but didn't break down to that point.

19. Zandyne King's Apprentice

And please don't dramatize, I don't hate you (I never said it, nor implied this) for your standpoint unless you're purposely trying to patronize me in the most degrative way possible.

According to cutsecenes they also started it when then were 8 (really little kids) or something- you know back when they didn't know "I can only be with one person for eternity".

But it is only ONE EVENT. Unless he proposes to her right there (he only had a billion chances to do it to), its a terribly small event for "proof". It's only a picture you know, and actions speak louder then pictures. Now if he had thrown her the Papou, I would say "well that's set in stone" but he didn't. And yet he supposively doesn't even "believe in the papou", BUT YET HE STILL DID THE PICTURE. Oh Sora you paradox. :\

Besides, my official standpoint on all this is "whichever one is pulled off better". So far the ratio of WELL-EXECUTED PAIRINGS leans in favor of the Sora/Riku one, that and I have already said all my other supporting points already, but I'm sticking with this as my main one.

20. Pirate2Love Destiny Islands Resident

Yes al the way they are just so Smexy together. If you want proof private message me. I'm to sleepy to type a whole story.

but you have to think of Sora's reaction when he saw Riku compared to kairi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.