SOS!! Need help with Data Fights!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LadyAzura, May 13, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As the title states, I'm trying to fight the data organization!! I'm currently on the hunt to 100% KH2FM and if anybody has tips on any of the fights please let me know! I'm currently trying to fight Zexion but he's been a pain in the butt so I could really use the help! Please and Thank you!!

2. Arch Mana Knight

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Yeah, I've given up on even trying them on standard mode myself. I was trying to face axel and I was lv99 with gear to reduce fire damage, and I had some elixers and stuff too, and I still only got him down to half health or so. And I've been told he's one of the easy ones.

Just remember those items, and those keyblades. I know for sure many people say that Vexen is easy if you have maxed final form and firaga, so once you break his shield you go final and them spam him with fire magic. If it's anything like how it made his first fight, it'll help.

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm fighting them on proud right now and i don't even want to imagine it on critcal!! Especially the lingering will fight!! >~<

5. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

If you're desperate, the LW has an exploit you can use.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

I finally got back to playing KH2 and I made the mistake of hunting for platinum o-o. I'll probably fight everything on standard but what exploit does the LW have??? WHAT IS THIS WEAKNESS????????????

7. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

haha It's kinda similar to Vanitas' rock exploit in the sense you're taking advantage of the programming. Here I'll show you:

You basically turn off most, if not all, blue abilities then turn on Negative Combo. THEN you can equip Fenrir, note that you don't need Fenrir for this but it makes the pattern smoother.
    You also turn off high jump, aerial dodge and glide.

From there you basically just jump and hit him repeatedly. If you can land that first hit the Lingering Will stun and then you just keep doing it. You're exploiting his stun animation. Be wary though, if he gets caught in a rock he will get free.

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh mah lord that's ridiculous!!!! IT'S SO CHEAP BUT MAN IS IT EFFECTIVE XD

9. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

Oh it's definitely cheap but I never fight him without it. haha xD I beat him once, fairly, a looonnnggg time ago and swore to never do that again.

I'm also an advocate for "the rock" exploit of Vanitas Remnant.

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Rock exploit?

11. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

Basically you run like a bad out of hell, get behind this rock and just use Strike Raid until he dies. Haha

I use it every time. He can escape this easier than the LW can escape his exploit though. Some times I have to run around the rock to keep him stuck. It also has to be this specific rock I believe.

It works though :)

12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks!!! I think I should be able to fight them now but we'll see when I get there lol!!

13. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

lol Let us know how it goes. Remember, the exploits can fail if the bosses escape them but they do work if you keep them going. =]